Pages:
Author

Topic: How choose Best Crypto for invest? - page 6. (Read 1536 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:42:12 AM
Every projects clamining that they are better in terms of something but mystrategy to invest on crypto currencies by seeing its price growth over the years I am not interested much in the shit coins or newly released coin.
Newly issued currencies have more potential and may outperform old ones due to technological innovation and innovation. Investing in crypto is always a wise choice for anyone who wants to invest.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 19, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
Every projects clamining that they are better in terms of something but mystrategy to invest on crypto currencies by seeing its price growth over the years I am not interested much in the shit coins or newly released coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 01:44:32 AM
For a profitable investment you need to understand what the essence of a particular coin is and what its growth prospects are
Activity: 279
August 18, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
I think you should invest Soar, a highlight of the technology, it utilise BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY to unlock the unrealised value of drone content,
INSTANT PAYMENTS
For all online content sales
7% COMMISSION
Highly competitive rates
100% OWNERSHIP
For all your content
100% TRANSPARENCY
For all online transactions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:58:46 PM
How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.

The best cryptos to invest at any point in time are the cryptos with the highest exchange rate depreciation. You can find in the Losers section at Coinmarketcap to find the cryptos that plunge in exchange rates to make the most decisive decisions. If for safety, long-term investment in ETH and BTC is the best way to make a profit with hold for at least a year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 18, 2018, 07:51:03 PM
Investments are always risks, and the cryptocurrency market is an increased risk due to high volatility. I choose proven coins with a well-formed community.
Proven coins like bitcoin is a safe coin. What do I mean by safe? Well it has a high market cap and it is the best and well known  crypto. You can trade it in majority exchanges, fluctuations high and it is not a pump and dump coin.

Many altcoins are pump and dump so invest only as much as possible or put bitcoin on your priority.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
August 18, 2018, 04:52:38 PM
Investments are always risks, and the cryptocurrency market is an increased risk due to high volatility. I choose proven coins with a well-formed community.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
August 18, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.

Everyone should look into the project the ICO has chosen and analyze how thats going to capture the market. Then look into the roadmap they have drawn upon and checkout how well they traveled towards its achievement. Checkout the members who is behind the screen running the play. Not everyone can run and lead the project to success. Only the team with best experienced team and members can get themselves capture the market with their products. They indeed should have their own infrastructure as this would enforce them to be legal and maintain their market, name and fame they already set.  
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
Now I heard of rating agency Cryptototem.
Anybody know it? Or somy experience with it?
Can I trust it?
Thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
August 17, 2018, 01:55:02 PM
Before investing in a new coin, you must learn about it as much as possible. See the data on the official website, analyze the potential of the project, follow the news and feedback, find out who is the sponsors. Also, YouTube reviews to new tokens become popular. For example, I consider Caspian a good and promising altcoin for today. The project launches a new contest, I think it may interest some of you, guys (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-caspians-token-challenge-institutionalizing-crypto-asset-management-4886561).
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Thanks in Advance.
Good projects and legit that is the best way to invest. It depends on the value of a certain coin and the stability of the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
Predicting anything in cryptocurrency world is hard. I highly recommend you do your research. So many great coins, learn about that coins before invest..!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

Thanks in Advance.

it depends on your trading strategies and market conditions, as for me now i'm buying fresh, prospective projects at ico price or even lower, without big centralized exchange listings and main net launched, etc. and of course i believe that the market in general will start to recover soon.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 05:31:25 AM
if you need to invest in new coins, which are already available on the market, earlier than you could study and learn about their avenue maps, and the way to promote their tokens when ico has reached the tough cap. that is what I used to do before investing in new cash.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
before investment i think you should study about coin is carefully.
firstly analyze the project
team behind the project
their products and usability in the world
look for the history of price development

Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 04:18:12 AM
Here are some basic steps to see if your chosen cryptocurrency is predestined for success or not. Here are some points:
1. Know who is behind the project.
2. Find out which markets your favorite is selling. In the early stages, the cryptocurrency is marketed only on one or two exchanges.
3. You should also be aware of developers' partnerships and cooperation with crypto-sounding companies.
4. Look for the history of price development crippled.
5. It is absolutely necessary to understand the cryptocurrency technology that has gained your attention and its usability in the real world.
6. The cryptocurrency to be invested have a so-called roadmap.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 02:06:09 AM
I think you should look for investor groups, and you join them. Investing together will make it easy to find good projects
Activity: 80
August 10, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
Just wonder, how much to drop to Alts? To get reasonable profit later.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
In crypto market first we observe and check all the information like technology,purpose ,scalability of any crypto currency and then we take a risk of invest in it and also holding of it.
Good.!!
for me doing research on the altcoin currency is a big part of how i invest and how much.!!
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 153
August 09, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
I usually trust the old and secure coin for investment but some times if i have money to risk i put little in other coin too.
Pages:
Jump to: