Pages:
Author

Topic: How could this journey be - page 2. (Read 190 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
November 28, 2023, 04:24:09 AM
I'm new here with no knowledge of Bitcoin, I write this as Bitcoin enthusiast that's ready to learn, with the little information i gathered from friends when they were dicusing, I see Bitcoin as an opportunity and am intereested, but my problem is that I want to know way to go, I need help and clarificatioon on the way to go here.

Scan through the forum and search for boards or sections that interest you. Spend more time reading and don't be in a haste to start writing. Ask relevant questions in the forum and you will get the responses from members. You just created this thread but next time use the search option because there are many discussions that would have answered your questions. Avoid using materials from other sources without referencing them because plagiarism is a capital offence here. The use of artificial intelligence tools to write posts is also not accepted in the forum. If your intention is to learn about Bitcoin, this forum is the right place to learn. If you can abide by the rules of these forum, you will find here very welcoming.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
November 28, 2023, 04:21:28 AM
OP, as a newbie, your journey begins today, you are welcome, just read many bitcoin related articles that you can, those article will guild you very well if you take it serious, I can't really lay my hands on anyone now I would have dropped the link here for you to go through but I believe it is not still late to do so, but I assure you that you will learn here if you are ready to learn, I was once in this position but I was able to reach this level am not saying that I have learnt much, am still learning because learning is a continues process and I believe together we will get to where we want, I thank our senior @upgrade00 who has already dropped a helpful link for you, the ball is in your court, so make sure you see every link that will be dropped by different users here as an opportunity to learn, nobody is and iota of knowledge but I believe if you follow instructions here you will like this place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 334
November 28, 2023, 04:15:31 AM
I'm new here with no knowledge of Bitcoin, I write this as Bitcoin enthusiast that's ready to learn, with the little information i gathered from friends when they were dicusing, I see Bitcoin as an opportunity and am intereested, but my problem is that I want to know way to go, I need help and clarificatioon on the way to go here.

You are welcome mate.
You are already in the safe place where all bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies discuss is taking place however as you are operating here we have rules and guidelines that guide us here,  you can do by clicking Newbies read before posting all the forum rules and regulations are here.

NOTE Avoid plagiarism don’t copy someone content online and claim as your own, if you do that your account will be permanently ban.

For you to easily learn about bitcoin you can click
learnmeabitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
November 28, 2023, 04:06:56 AM
At this point theymos getting that newbie welcome message is
 kind of a necessity.

Op, read though this thread and also the different links in it, particularly the one to the forum rules.
On any new board you want to discuss on, read the stickie threads.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 28, 2023, 03:59:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: