Pages:
Author

Topic: How crypto currency change your Life? - page 6. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 17, 2021, 11:14:37 AM
cryptocurrency changed my life. a wallet that is always empty of money is now good enough. All efforts must go through a process and support from the closest people. Little by little the needs or needs of my family have begun to be fulfilled. Cryptocurrencies besides being able to produce can be a current activity. I myself really like to invest in it because trading can test your patience.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 17, 2021, 11:07:41 AM
The thing that has the most impact on me is the family economy, where I can find additional income from the cryptocurrency business. On the other hand, I feel proud to be involved in today's technological developments in the world which can be part of the evolution of a simpler and faster payment system
What are you doing? trading, investing, bounty or airdrop?
many people have changed their lives because of crypto. but sometimes only some people have comprehensive expertise.
like myself, initially just working on bounties and then changing my life. I developed my interest in crypto by trading and investing. but I am not so lucky in investing. I prefer and have luck in day trading
at first in crypto journey trading, investing is difficult even risky stuff. if u know nothing in crypto and except research in investing, trading can not expect profit. every newbie first time working on bounty even many people rich by a single airdrops.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 17, 2021, 10:37:34 AM
Cryptocurrency has little by little changed my life especially in terms of finance. However, this still requires time and extra patience in living it, not instantly. With cryptocurrency I can invest even though I start with a mediocre capital, but I do it consistently until now the state of my money and investment capital has increased. Who used to be confused about what to do at home and now the answer has emerged, namely investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
August 17, 2021, 09:32:39 AM
crypto made my life change, i can make money from bounty as well as trading. In fact almost every day I never spend time outside, I prefer to be at home, sitting in front of the computer. but there are things i don't like like people around me think that i follow satanic teachings  Roll Eyes because just stay at home and earn easy money. I am proud to be a part of cryptoqurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 17, 2021, 08:48:06 AM
Everyone has their own experience in crypto and so im I. In 2017 I started by participating in the EBTC airdrop and continued to follow the bounty and I started to feel the results after 3-4 months. I began to realize that technology was advancing and growing rapidly and crypto emerged and changed my perspective on how to work from the internet world which can increase income and investment.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
August 17, 2021, 07:32:07 AM
NEAR has changed my life for ever. I’ve been minting NFTS on MINTBASE and Paras, making money through that. I’ve also been staking my money for 11.2% apy which has been great passive income for me not including doubling my original investment on it. Before NEAR I was working a shitty 9-5 and now I’m making NFTS, making analysis charts for money, memes for money, ask good questions on amas for money, and play games for money. It’s wonderful and it’s allowed me to not worry about my finances any more. Not to mention I’ve made so many amazing friends during quarantine when I wasn’t able to see my real world friends because of the pandemic.
Hey can you share your experience staking with 11.2% apy ? are those stable coins? I am interested in staking or farming for great passive income but im not perfectly understand,as i know farming not in stable coins pair very risky. My life has changed a lot since getting to know cryptocurrency but every day it seems like there is something I always want to know and always something new
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 17, 2021, 07:04:11 AM
It's not totally change my life but crypto currency change my mindset to not to work hard but to invest more and learn more about crypto currency on how to use it to earn money. We all know that lots of people change their life bacause of the crypto currency they become millionair or billionaire instantly because of this and now crypto still changing other life in a way that they using it as alternative to work or as an investment to get profit. I'm hoping that one time crypto will be the reason to change my life of being poor to being rich.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 17, 2021, 12:09:22 AM
Ahhh yes. I remembered when my life at the lowest, then a friend came to me, ask me to join the cryptocurrency thingy. At that time, i wasn't sure about this cryptocurrency, especially bounty task which my friend taught me how to do it. He teach me every single details i need to know. Fast forward 6 months later, i got very addicted with Bounty task and cryptocurrency and after doing enough task, i finally manage to get my own PC for the first time using my own funds from bounty. I'm really gratefull for that, for my friend that taught me how to do crypto Cheesy
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2021, 05:45:18 PM
On a more serious note, cryptocurrency has helped me, because as of now most of my earnings come from there, however, most of the earnings are from bounty while others are just mere trading and the likes. And now still expecting more before the years run out.

With the involvement in crypto, this I can say, greatly helped me during this pandemic. I never thought that this will give me source of income during these challenging times. So I am grateful that I have found crypto years before this pandemic happens. All kinds of possible ways how to earn from here - trading, staking, farming, investing, sig campaign, and others are indeed blessings to a lot here. Am grateful that Satoshi invented bitcoin and eventually the creation of other alts.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 16, 2021, 05:35:46 PM
How crypto currency change your life?

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.

You're right! Even my life changed when I joined here on bitcointalk and learned about crypto investing and trading. Even I'm just here in our house I was able to earn to sustain my family needs. Maybe I'm just lucky to enter in crypto world.
Activity: 155
August 16, 2021, 05:08:05 PM
On a more serious note, cryptocurrency has helped me, because as of now most of my earnings come from there, however, most of the earnings are from bounty while others are just mere trading and the likes. And now still expecting more before the years run out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
August 16, 2021, 01:52:02 PM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.

Crypto really change my entire life. From nothing to good, though i must say that im not financially stable but i believe that im more than what i ask for at the beginning. With all the knowledge that i gained especially in this forum, i believe that i could use it for the rest of my life. Will soon gonna start my trading journey, hoping that beginners luck still goods to me.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 16, 2021, 01:50:04 PM
Cryptocurrency gives me positive vibes. When Isee over the years how bitcoin was written off over and over again and yet, bitcoin keep growing in user base, developers in other sector are joining crypto space, and cryptocurrency becoming popular more than it was before,  I get very excited!! The impact of cryptpcurrency is been felt all around me as an alternative payment and tool for business
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 25, 2021, 02:11:20 PM
yes it is true as you said. but i personally have less interest in holding coi for very long. because profits can be obtained in a short time why have to wait a longer time? that's why I prefer trading than holding on long.
If you are already very professional in terms of trading, then not holding in the long term is also a good thing because every time someone can get a certain amount of profit, then it is much better than having to wait a long time which eventually becomes greedy.

yes, that's your opinion, but in my opinion trading will provide benefits for the perpetrators in a short time and can generate large profits, and that in my opinion is not greed but the skills and technicalities possessed by a trader.
Activity: 700
July 25, 2021, 12:04:00 PM
After getting to know cryptocurrency, I can earn extra money to meet my daily needs, sometimes even if I calculate the results are greater than my salary as an office employee. it certainly makes my life more organized. I get money from the bounty campaign, although the results are uncertain, but if we work hard, at least we will get results
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
July 25, 2021, 12:02:05 PM
As a newbie, cryptocurrency hasn't affected that big in my life yet. But, in the near future, I believe that there are lots of potential to grow my investments.
Yes, I felt it from the start.
Where at that time it was still in the learning stage and continuing to learn until now, I have felt little by little the effects of crypto, although there are still not many
As long as you are willing to learn and work well, it is not impossible that the results will be satisfactory.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 23, 2021, 01:27:14 PM
My life in crypt is a big change on the trade side. If someone understands the trade very well, I will advise him to trade. It is not possible to say when someone's fortune will be uprooted.There is no other place that makes as much profit as trading
There is and that's holding, the effortless strategy but needs more patience than trading. You can make as much as the other traders make if you've got a bigger part in holding.
Although in trading, it's also profitable just as you've said but not all can follow someone's advise in trading and really doesn't have the talent to do it.

yes it is true as you said. but i personally have less interest in holding coi for very long. because profits can be obtained in a short time why have to wait a longer time? that's why I prefer trading than holding on long.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
July 22, 2021, 11:10:28 PM
For me, cryptocurrency has changed my life 180 degrees. I started to know about crypto through youtube, just like most common people, I know about bitcoin first and then I know about other projects. I remember after that I watched a video about Raiblock (XRB) that re-branding to NANO and I can buy a house for my parents because of that.  Along my journey, I know about airdrop and bounty and since then I have become a hunter. I have my own youtube channel which sharing about my experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency. I had a hiatus in 2019, but then active again since the last bull run and I don't want to miss a chance to gain some profits from the crypto world again.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 22, 2021, 05:46:04 PM

It changed me financially, and it helped me cope up with my debts that made me drowned for such a long time. Though same as you there's no easy situation in crypto, but I managed to handle and settle things over by earning better, even though sometimes it's very challenging. Bounty programs also gave me more opportunities to hold trusted tokens and coins, also it provides me more chances to earn profit from popular coins as well.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
July 22, 2021, 05:24:49 PM
Its not easy, but will be more difficult if i must go out from house to earn, with cryptocurrencies, i am earning from home, it is much changing my thoughts that we must go out from home to get paid like mostly people here.
With cryptos,  i can do trade and bounties to earn, it is really help me during this pandemic.
I've known cryptocurrency way back year 2017 which I have join my first bounty but it's a shame that even I made a good profit from it I'd still haven't made any investment in cryptocurrency. I am afraid at first and what I did was I educate myself first about cryptocurrency and gave myself a time to convinced that it should be a worth to invest with. Now I am all in at cryptocurrency and I can truly say that life with crypto is totally different, I can stay at home and earning at the same time.
we have more time to spend with our family, earn money from anyplace as long as we connected to internet. old community that come from 2017 mostly now have alot of money, there are alot successfull project that could give them huge money. switching our assets from bounty reward to bitcoin or other altcoin will give us good profits actually. we get freely capital to start investing in bitcoin or another crypto.
I think this is one of the advantages of being into crypto, unlike our current job working, then go home tired every day, I'm not saying quit your job but, if you have a chance to start crypto take it, we really don't know what will happen, to be the same thing, I can spend more time with family, take care of my mom who is old and sick, so being to crypto is a big help when it comes to working, although there are times where its really stressful, but most often it brings freedom when it comes to where to spend, something like that.

What do you mean by start crypto? I think before quitting your job and doing crypto full time (whatever that means, investing? Trading?), you should be in an excellent financial position and have financial runway for at least 12 months. Should something go wrong you still have enough time to return. Otherwise keeping your job and adding crypto on top feels even better if both works out at the same time at least for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: