Pages:
Author

Topic: How crypto currency change your Life? - page 7. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
July 22, 2021, 12:38:38 PM
Its not easy, but will be more difficult if i must go out from house to earn, with cryptocurrencies, i am earning from home, it is much changing my thoughts that we must go out from home to get paid like mostly people here.
With cryptos,  i can do trade and bounties to earn, it is really help me during this pandemic.
I've known cryptocurrency way back year 2017 which I have join my first bounty but it's a shame that even I made a good profit from it I'd still haven't made any investment in cryptocurrency. I am afraid at first and what I did was I educate myself first about cryptocurrency and gave myself a time to convinced that it should be a worth to invest with. Now I am all in at cryptocurrency and I can truly say that life with crypto is totally different, I can stay at home and earning at the same time.
we have more time to spend with our family, earn money from anyplace as long as we connected to internet. old community that come from 2017 mostly now have alot of money, there are alot successfull project that could give them huge money. switching our assets from bounty reward to bitcoin or other altcoin will give us good profits actually. we get freely capital to start investing in bitcoin or another crypto.
I think this is one of the advantages of being into crypto, unlike our current job working, then go home tired every day, I'm not saying quit your job but, if you have a chance to start crypto take it, we really don't know what will happen, to be the same thing, I can spend more time with family, take care of my mom who is old and sick, so being to crypto is a big help when it comes to working, although there are times where its really stressful, but most often it brings freedom when it comes to where to spend, something like that.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
July 22, 2021, 12:27:56 PM
Its not easy, but will be more difficult if i must go out from house to earn, with cryptocurrencies, i am earning from home, it is much changing my thoughts that we must go out from home to get paid like mostly people here.
With cryptos,  i can do trade and bounties to earn, it is really help me during this pandemic.
I've known cryptocurrency way back year 2017 which I have join my first bounty but it's a shame that even I made a good profit from it I'd still haven't made any investment in cryptocurrency. I am afraid at first and what I did was I educate myself first about cryptocurrency and gave myself a time to convinced that it should be a worth to invest with. Now I am all in at cryptocurrency and I can truly say that life with crypto is totally different, I can stay at home and earning at the same time.
we have more time to spend with our family, earn money from anyplace as long as we connected to internet. old community that come from 2017 mostly now have alot of money, there are alot successfull project that could give them huge money. switching our assets from bounty reward to bitcoin or other altcoin will give us good profits actually. we get freely capital to start investing in bitcoin or other crypto.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
July 22, 2021, 11:52:50 AM
Alot actually even though am some how lazy to the whole system still I get one or two things show up and actually makes me come back and keep grinding.. Blockchain is actually changing the way the world handles money let's hope its successful beyond all odds

if you are good in grinding plus you are keen in finding all those available ways then it will helps you a lot,

people who take advantage of this system manage to earn a lot, there are investments and jobs that you

can use to gain good amount of profits enough to changed your financial capabilities.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
July 22, 2021, 11:31:55 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
July 22, 2021, 11:18:27 AM
cryptocurrency changed my life and changed my perspective on the future of financial technology
when I first entered cryptocurrency I thought only about how to trade for profit but after I learned a lot about cryptocurrency, what I realized is that there are so many ways to use and profit from cryptocurrency even without capital.
besides that cryptocurrency continues to be in my mind because this technology can be applied in various sectors and has a very high level of security keamanan
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
July 22, 2021, 10:59:45 AM
Alot actually even though am some how lazy to the whole system still I get one or two things show up and actually makes me come back and keep grinding.. Blockchain is actually changing the way the world handles money let's hope its successful beyond all odds
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
July 22, 2021, 10:46:26 AM
How crypto currency change your life?

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.

Trading and holding top coins is a way to take profit, but there is no guarantee crypto investment is profitable, choose multiple ways to make profit according to your skills, I hold some altcoins for long term, if I get paid from Bounty and Airdrop, I will sell 50% and make a trade, from there we can learn how to make a profit by trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 22, 2021, 10:37:53 AM

For me, When I was started it seems that in the crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle especially Trading or in the bounty program and that's the reason I started to earn.
I have joined currency World two years ago. when I get a payment I invest in another good place this system change my life.so I can tell currency World gives me good feedback on my life.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
July 22, 2021, 04:41:58 AM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.
I would say the biggest thing is that you can stake something like NEAR or Ethereum and you essentially have a high yield savings account.
Activity: 784
July 22, 2021, 02:20:32 AM
I started to hear about cryptocurrency way back 2012, i doubt about it in such a way that it could give profits. However, when bitcoin comes to fame in the year 2017, it gives good positive vibes for me to enter into cryptocurrency. Then i started trading and patiently wait for my first earning, then i also enter bounty hunting for extra income. It changed my life even for good.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
July 22, 2021, 01:21:02 AM
when i know nothing about crypto i think its a scam a friend told me he made a lot of money in bitcoin it was hard to believe at first but gradually i found that he can buy a car. I had another thought and learned about bitcoin, learning about bitcoin made me curious and started to invest, invested some time I earned quite a bit and now I make a good profit from it, bitcoin changed life makes my income higher and life more comfortable.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
July 22, 2021, 12:35:38 AM

At first I also thought about how to make a profit on the internet. Many suggested to me to try in crypto. I think, crypto is uncontrolled and difficult. It turned out that after I tried the bounty, it turned out to be very extraordinary. My activity in cryptocurrency is able to make me different from what used to be difficult to get daily income.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
July 21, 2021, 10:51:10 PM

Didnt know anything about crypto at first, until one day my friends introduce to me and make my own review about it. So I started to be a bounty hunter and making some post by doing bounty campaign. I joined so many bounty campaign but its result to nothing and no earning, but i didn't stop to be a bounty hunter until one time, in God's grace I've earned and gain income on one of the campaign joined. Until now I'm still doing bounties and enjoy doing it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
July 21, 2021, 10:58:28 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
July 20, 2021, 05:33:58 AM
Same here, yep it's difficult to make profit without knowledge about cryptocurrency. I started to learn first by watching videos, read in the articles and also I keep visiting in this forum, I'm really willing to learn until I know how to make money from cryptos and there are many ways..
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 20, 2021, 04:38:56 AM

Always look for the lowest price opportunity when buying, now is the time to buy because BTC price drops below $30k and usually I will sell it in the next 3 to 4 years, there is no other way but to HOLD if you want to make a profit, trading requires patience and do something according to expertise will make us get maximum results. no one knows whether the price of Bitcoin in the next few months will rise or fall further, but when the price rises more than 3x the current price then we will get a big profit because we will see a Bitcoin Halving in the future
Activity: 116
Merit: 23
July 20, 2021, 03:28:00 AM
Cryptocurrency plays an important role in my life. It has changed the lives of many people and provided us with great opportunities to earn and profit. Cryptocurrency is decentralized and is not subject to any control or restriction. It gives me freedom and enables me to gain independence.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
July 19, 2021, 03:56:52 PM
My life in crypt is a big change on the trade side. If someone understands the trade very well, I will advise him to trade. It is not possible to say when someone's fortune will be uprooted.There is no other place that makes as much profit as trading

Yes, that's right, crypto currency is one, a currency that leads life in a positive direction or leads to a safer life, because crypto market assets are a good market asset in living a brighter life in the future.
and with the existence of crypto currencies, hopefully in the future it will still be on the safe side.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 19, 2021, 02:48:08 PM

Cryptocurrency has completely transformed my financial life because I have made a significant profit by investing in it. All of the time spent researching crypto and putting in a lot of effort to gain BTC has paid off.I've had a lot of crypto experiences and many circumstances when I've regretted decisions, but sometimes the risks are worth it since I did my research on where I should invest my money. There are many memecoins, shitcoins, and even altcoins with usecase that have made me a lot of money in the last few months, and it has completely changed my life.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
July 19, 2021, 02:16:31 PM
Obviously there are risks and there are strategies to profit with cryptocurrencies.
Starting from investors, traders and bounty hunters all need research on the future prospects of the project, ranging from researching the vision and mission, the team that set up, partners and other important things.
If the above we have learned and understood, it is not impossible that we can earn income with cryptocurrency.
But all of that certainly requires experience and process that is not a little time.
When we are exploring the world of cryptocurrencies, we will always be tied to some of the important points above to examine project prospects. I have experienced financial improvement since getting involved in cryptocurrencies including from trading and mostly contributing from bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: