Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✅🆕💯🔝 How cryptocurrency has changed your life? 🔝💯🆕✅🚀 - page 2. (Read 13342 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
Crypto has helped me for a prosperous economy, and I also invite families to join Crypto
they also feel the results of crypto crypto really changed my life so easily.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Let's talk about how new financial system can change someone's life.

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>
through bounties rewarded by cryptos, I can earn money and the money i earned all goes to things i think are important.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Cryptocurrencies bring me a new point of view. What money really is, how money works, how to work with your money.
Thanks to cryptocurrency I learned a lot from the Economy world, thanks to cryptocurrency I have a new hobby on my life.
But still I am not rich thanks to cryptocurrency, maybe one day?  Roll Eyes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Oh it has changed mine so much that I can't really thank the crypto currency world enough. I used to work a regular job with uncanny hours, like one day I would get off work at midnight and wake up at 05:30 in the morning to go back to my new shift and all that, it was horrible and I felt like I was destined for much more. However, without really qualifying for anything else I was stuck on that job.

During my time there I started to learn more about bitcoin and crypto and how I could "earn" instead of just buy bitcoin and hope to make money from it. So I quit my job, I figured I had enough money for 4-5 month stretch and I learned stuff that would later serve me in crypto world and now I have been in this for over 3 years, never looked back. I have made every single cent I earned in the past 3 years all thanks to crypto space.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I was working outside in a company monring 9 till 6pm, i had to lst at least 2 hours in traffic everyday and i wasn't happy with my salary as well. Then i met crypto worrld in september of 2016. Just 1 month later i have quitted my job, started to work at home as a bounty hunter and started to earn my life in here. Everything was just perfect until 2018 but last year killed me! My assets value dropped like 1/10.. Today i have deep problem with Money and thinking about the quit this job and get back the old one Sad
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>

I'm not a techie guy but cryptocurrency change my life financially I'm just lucky to invest the right coin at the right time and sold some percentage of my coin when it was being pumped, I'm proud to be a part of this technology.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
How did crypto change my life? I began to sleep worse, became irritable, nervous, sometimes I rush at people )))
In fact, the crypto craze forces us to spend more time analyzing information, learning new principles and IT technologies. But I like it!
Activity: 625
Merit: 100

Tomorrow each of us can wake up rich. That is what the cryptocurrency is all about. Many have already felt this when Bitcoin took off to the moon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Crypto is blockchain technology, I some months I had learned a good about crypto currencies & blockchain technology. Forum is a good source of information about crypto. I have earned some coins from bounties, but still they are not listed so waiting them to be listed & earn good money from crypto. As seeing posts of senior members I am sure & confident that I will also lead a good life as earnings from crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Of course, if I entered the world of cryptocurrency earlier, at least for a year. Then there would be a real chance to become independent financially, but at the moment the cryptocurrency for me is a source of new and interesting information and small earnings.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
cryptocurrency has really changed my life, making me a better thinker and a good planner and now when i talk i have something reasonable to  talk about.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency also influenced my life.Sometimes, finding yourself in any community, you hear the terms and understand. that fell behind. And now, you insert a term into the conversation, look with respect. But it's the lyrics. It's hard for me to admit is now a classic market, he seems to be behind the times. There you need to have a very large amount or a lot of time to get something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

I wasn't familiar of how digital money can really impact somebody's life and I realized I want to be part of system. To be able to realize the massive opportunity that yiu can do your digital money. You can pay your bills online with no hassle. It makes my life easier and I did invest in some security tokens for long-term investment.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Since I knew Bitcoin I learned a lot about it, I also invested in ICO and bought my favorite Altcoin. I failed in the ICO but the trade Altcoins I also found a profit. But when the bear market came out, I started to have financial difficulties that made me have a lot of challenges.
For many market participants, this is a familiar situation. I also got in trouble with money in the last 4 months. the bear market punch me from balance
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Let's speak about how new financial system can change someone's life.

It really changed my life, first it enhances my ability to understand cryptocurrency in an easier way by just reading, second it helps my financial problem to be resolved, third and last reason is that I think it changed the way I see the people, the money, it has to be earned, not given! Smiley
The thing is that we cannot start over emphasizing the extent to which the crypto space has been able to bring a lot of smiles to a lot of people's faces when it comes to utilizing the space to their favor. One thing I have been able to achieve from this space, was firstly my ability to pay my merchants abroad without having to go through the bank and this has really helped my business in a whole lot of way than I could have imagined.

Apart from that, coupled with the things I have been able to achieve alongside all these easily, when it comes to investing in the market, doing some few things without stress while investing for the long term, I will say it has been overwhelmingly great.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

It really did changed my life to a new level because when I didn't knew about crypto at first I was a lonely employee with nothing to do in life, but when I started using crypto I finally have my own freedom in life and would do anything without being schooled.
I was the opposite when I learned about crypto, I became lonely because I spent all my time with it. But in return I get a lot of money from this market, we will have to trade something to achieve our goals.
Activity: 140
Cryptocurrency has completely changed my life I began to quickly make money transactions around the world. I also improved my financial situation thanks to generosity and trade. Plus I got good knowledge and skills.                                                                                                                  My advantages of studying cryptocurrency: 1) I quit my job and actively trade cryptocurrency.  2) my income increased 3 times.  3) there Was a lot of free time. 4)there Are many good friends 5) closed all loans and paid off all debts. So far, I have only advantages from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
Since I knew Bitcoin I learned a lot about it, I also invested in ICO and bought my favorite Altcoin. I failed in the ICO but the trade Altcoins I also found a profit. But when the bear market came out, I started to have financial difficulties that made me have a lot of challenges.
Activity: 126
Honestly, I never really was into how money works, or how the system circulated it etc.
While trying to understand about crypto, I also got an insight into traditional monetary system and how it works.
Its a great knowledge keep sake. Come handy to flaunt as well sometimes, apart from making profits. Lol
copper member
Activity: 995

I also started just not long ago. But I discovered a lot of new things. The first trip to the exchange. He began to study deeply interesting projects. I like it here. I just wish that the projects would pay a little faster and fulfill the conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: