Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✅🆕💯🔝 How cryptocurrency has changed your life? 🔝💯🆕✅🚀 - page 3. (Read 13342 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrencies have taught me so many qualities that a smart, adequate person should have, the most important thing is an analytical mindset, and I also think that the situation will change for the better if you do cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I started from this forum, then started getting to know bounty campaign and getting income from it, then continued to trading. essentially crypto transformed me into a simple and invisible trader, and of course has changed a lot in terms of economics.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Yes thanks to Sathosi Nakamoto for created Bitcoin, because i can changed my life from Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. I just a employee of small company and earned salary not much but from crypto market i can make money more than my salary. Alot of people already become milyuner from crypto and later more people will do the samething. Poor will become rich in short times and this is only possible in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Let's talk about how new financial system can change someone's life.

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>
Actually, when it comes to enormous opportunities for me, this is one market that has really given me even more than I have asked for. I said that because, coming into this space, believing in the technology and the long term potential and wanting to be a part of it was one thing, and then over time, after realizing the enormous potential of doing well for myself by accumulating and even getting to do few work for it, it tend to even get better as time goes on.

Plus, cryptocurrency has really changed my perspective in the way I spend as well as my approach to how banks has really enslaved us all over time, which is something I see us being liberated from in the long run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>

It really did changed my life to a new level because when I didn't knew about crypto at first I was a lonely employee with nothing to do in life, but when I started using crypto I finally have my own freedom in life and would do anything without being schooled.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Today, since I can’t fix my profit, which was not bad at all, I think that the best way would be for all the same cryptocurrencies to clearly expand my world view and correct my view of the world as a whole.
Activity: 826

Well for me  cryptocurrency had opened a new avenue for me where it helped me to earn on my own with very minimal investment. Although I can say that I only have a little knowledge when I started crypto trading, I remember all I know then was the 'buy low, sell high' technique. But I learned that as a trader you must have patience and understanding with what cryptocurrency is all about. The initiative to learn so many things about it will help you to earn and succeed being an investor and a trader at the same time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165

Thanks to cryptocurrency, I am happy that I do not pay a lot of different taxes, not counting the Commission for withdrawing money. I got rid of the hard work and I'm working my head off.
Activity: 532
♦♦♦♦♦
something that change is just i got many experience during my trading and another thing about crypto
coz i have many bad experience like lost almost 80% money on ico and trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Crypto currency has changed my life in an economic perspective, before I knew of crypto currencies I had never known speculation in my economic life, after I knew of crypto currencies I was thinking more critically about the income that I had to get
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency is basically a financial helper where you can see money everywhere, this technology changes the entire life style of a person and you can feel a lavish lifestyle if you have earned from this. It's a new business, trust, future, hope, dream and more.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Translator
Intellectually, I have learned alot of things specially in the crypto currencies and block chain technology. I am an accountancy student and these kinds of investments has an impact on our profession so it is a good thing for me to study in advance. Financially, still on the way to it since i only join bounty campaigns and i am still waiting for my tokens to get listed in the market and become tradeable. i would love to see more and learn more from it specially when it will be accepted all around the world!
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154

Crypto is really a life changer for the better. Worst financial status and financial income to good and better one. I think if you want more inspiring and detailed stories, you can look for the similar thread of yours here in forum since this topic has already been posted before and now has a hundred replies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I have already seen this question somewhere on the forum, but I will answer you. Cryptocurrency greatly changed my life for the better. I quit my job and started to participate in bounty campaigns and get the same income as I did at work in the office.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
I would say the thing for me is that a lot of my perspective when it comes to the financial institution, exposure to how things have been done in the past, and the rate at which I have been liberated and looking forward to more liberation when it comes to spending, storing value and so many other things that banks could not offer, has really been a sweet experience for me in the crypto space.

I do not even want to start with the idea of even earning some things passively for the long term, as long as you are smart to take advantage of them, seems a lot cool to me. I may be new in this market, but looking at the long term prospect and what I have been able to achieve so far, I will say has always been one of the greatest decisions of my life to have gotten myself accustomed to learning about this space.
Activity: 434
for me cryptocurrency not only has changed my finances, on the other hand he has also changed my behavior to be better besides that now I can manage assets smartly and discipline in making decisions
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

If you started working in this industry, you should understand how difficult it is to create a new coin based on some coins that provide open source. And to change a life, probably only aggravate and worsen while it is just an asset and not a means of payment.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540

i became nervous and lost some of my savings as i entered the field in january 2018 and was a victim of the bear wave which is lasting until now and i hope i regain my savings

How come you entered the crypto space in January 2018? your account is very old (2013) and according to your post history, you used to mine LTC, right?
your statement and post history presents 2 different stories. 1st you bought this account recently or you are just lying? which one is true bro?
Activity: 700
I found a much swifter, secure way to transact and send money with ease thanks to cryptocurrency. I also became wealthier than I was before I discovered cryptocurrency. It has really helped a lot. My mind is wide open for the new innovations that can be developed using crypto
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

i became nervous and lost some of my savings as i entered the field in january 2018 and was a victim of the bear wave which is lasting until now and i hope i regain my savings
Pages:
Jump to: