Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Bitcoin start to price increase? - page 12. (Read 10028 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
In my own opinion, bitcoin start to price increase when it become popular. And, anyone notice bitcoin as one of digital currency. Bitcoin price starts to climb up because of its big investors who really invests in, the demands become higher as day by day. Thus, bitcoin price starts daily to grow...
it is the cause when bitcoin became popular and then a lot of people know bitcoin and then they flock to buy bitcoin and there was demand and make the price of bitcoin up
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Yea it is going up but I like this way of going up because I dont have so many bitcoin and when I collect mayn bitcoins then I want bitcoin kabuum price because then my bitcoins will worth even more than now what is realy perfect Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
Because everyday the Bitcoin community keeps growing and becoming more popular.
When more people use the bitcoin for transactions or something else the price keeps on growing higher.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
In my own opinion, bitcoin start to price increase when it become popular. And, anyone notice bitcoin as one of digital currency. Bitcoin price starts to climb up because of its big investors who really invests in, the demands become higher as day by day. Thus, bitcoin price starts daily to grow...
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It Can Only Get Better
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?

Higher demand than supply
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
When I started to do bitcoin as my alternatives option to my financial problems. Base on my studying in bitcoin the price value increase in my opinion its because there are some investors who gave value on bitcoin just like what happen to gold, from the origin it has no value samething  with bitcoin due to the adoption of the masses all around the world it continously increase the price up to now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Bitcoin price start to increase by the demand and supply. Bitcoin price is fluctuating and its becoming growing daily. Its also because of bitcoin traders the baggers or holder,  the pump and dumped of bitcoin price because of traders. So, it really increase daily.
Yes, I think it works in a very systematic manner like when the price is going up then everyone just buys since we all know the price will go up and this buying results in a higher value again and this keeps on continuing unless a big holder decides to dump their coins.

Once some people dump then the whole community starts selling and that results in a downfall ( though that is temporary ).
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

It is increasing because the supply is limited and the demand of bitcoin is highly demand in many markets. The price goes up because many people invest in bitcoin and some people pump it so that they will earn more profit.
basically growing number of people using bitcoin, the higher the price of bitcoin. and if the less users bitcoin then the prices of bitcoin is down in the world economic market .
That is how the people dictate the price of the market, by the use of demand. If there is a lot of demand then the supply of a particular stock will be few and because of the non-stop demand then the price will be expensive. We just need some more bitcoin users or investors to achieve very high price and that is a not a problem because i think that this incoming march 11 is the big one for bitcoin. Just watch and learn for the etf incoming.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

It is increasing because the supply is limited and the demand of bitcoin is highly demand in many markets. The price goes up because many people invest in bitcoin and some people pump it so that they will earn more profit.
basically growing number of people using bitcoin, the higher the price of bitcoin. and if the less users bitcoin then the prices of bitcoin is down in the world economic market .
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There will be a big SEC decision regarding Coin ETF in the US this coming 11 or 13th that might hugely swing the price of bitcoin up or down so it's better to watch these dates and avoid losses or maybe grab huge profits.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
From an economic point of view, supply and demand.Yeah demand and supply of bitcoins are only thing to change the bitcoin price in the chart.
That is true but if such is the case then the price goes up a bit slowly and not just in a shoot. I think recently some country has allowed bitcoins or something big has happened unless there is no real news I see why the price is such high.
That being said I think its still not at it is best value, coming 2 months are gonna be crucial and the price might kiss sky high values.
Yes it is always true price actions is the result of supply and demand. But I think OP is trying to say what cause it? What started the price of Bitcoin to increase its value to this date. For example they said one of the main reason Bitcoin's price right now is high because the demand of it is high from the users of the dark web which uses it for illegal transactions. Well bottom line is that demand is the main factor for it to go up.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
From an economic point of view, supply and demand.Yeah demand and supply of bitcoins are only thing to change the bitcoin price in the chart.
That is true but if such is the case then the price goes up a bit slowly and not just in a shoot. I think recently some country has allowed bitcoins or something big has happened unless there is no real news I see why the price is such high.
That being said I think its still not at it is best value, coming 2 months are gonna be crucial and the price might kiss sky high values.
Activity: 275
It think the reason why Bitcoin start to price increase, it is already in the edge features of bitcoin already like its very secured, decentralized o which no officials authority can control by it and because of that many of the whale investors became interested unto to bitcoin.
Yeah but I guess everyone is surprised and curious why the price has been rising very quickly.

I think more and more people are now adapting bitcoins and that is among the main reasons why there is such a hike in the price, in countries like India where the government has banned the currency notes that has done a huge favour since more and more people now uses bitcoins.
Of course the impact on currency prices occurred because of the demand in the case of Bitcoin, and even the most popular cryptocurrency. This sharp rise, as has happened in recent months, almost twice the growth, I have not seen for a long time. I can not explain such growth. Comes to mind only one that is manipulating the course bitcoin uniquely.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
It think the reason why Bitcoin start to price increase, it is already in the edge features of bitcoin already like its very secured, decentralized o which no officials authority can control by it and because of that many of the whale investors became interested unto to bitcoin.
Yeah but I guess everyone is surprised and curious why the price has been rising very quickly.

I think more and more people are now adapting bitcoins and that is among the main reasons why there is such a hike in the price, in countries like India where the government has banned the currency notes that has done a huge favour since more and more people now uses bitcoins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
   i think it all happen when it starts getting attention and acceptance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Some members posted that price increased because it was the favorite currency in illegal activities of the darkweb. Others, because of the economic terms supply and demand. I would say that first bitcoin block was mined in January 2009. If we go back in the past does anyone remember that investment bank Lehman Brothers collapsed on September 2008? What happened after that was a major crisis all over the world with the global debt to rise by the amazing amount of $57 trillions. That means, imho, people lost another one time their faith in banks and the inflationary fiat money. Bitcoin came to fill this gap and till now is up to people's expectations. For this reason price will continue to rise in the long run.
Activity: 243

supply and demand mean little, bitcoin for me start to grow at first because and only for speculation, speculation is what made bitcoin worth more than $1000 today, people think it will be worth $2k int he future and will buy, this will make bitcoin value eventually $2k, then they think it will be worth $3k etc...
yes currently the demand of bitcon is increasing. because more nad moe peoole are knowing about bitcoin and they are welling to invest thier money here in bitcoin which is causing the price to increase more and more and we can see that the price of bitcoin is now trading nearly touching 1300 USD.
If we are talking about raising the price of Bitcoin, then, as happens in the market, the price depends on the demand. But as already mentioned in the field of cryptography experts that bitcoin will go up as you get closer to the end of all existing mining bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Yeah this is the reason why bitcoin's price start to increase. And if there are people that are going to sell their coins in volume transaction. Then that will make the price of bitcoin lower because there will be more supply in the market. But if there are lesser supply in the market and most of us will keep on holding, the demand and price will increase.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

supply and demand mean little, bitcoin for me start to grow at first because and only for speculation, speculation is what made bitcoin worth more than $1000 today, people think it will be worth $2k int he future and will buy, this will make bitcoin value eventually $2k, then they think it will be worth $3k etc...
yes currently the demand of bitcon is increasing. because more nad moe peoole are knowing about bitcoin and they are welling to invest thier money here in bitcoin which is causing the price to increase more and more and we can see that the price of bitcoin is now trading nearly touching 1300 USD.
Pages:
Jump to: