Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Satoshi managed to stay anonymous? - page 3. (Read 2906 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Because hes a made up character used to create a mythology to scam gullible people into buying worthless funbux for real money
LOL okay, I think you forgot that Satoshi never sold any Bitcoin and when he made it, it was an experiment not meant to be a money maker, it wasn't even worth a penny a coin at the start!

For all you know.  Satoshi could be a group of opportunists that saw a bunch of gullible occupy types ready to buy into anything that played on their hatred of bankers

Easier to believe he was a make believe avatar if no traces of him anywhere on internet
Okay but your theory falls apart at the Billion USD worth of coins at the ATH price that never moved.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Because hes a made up character used to create a mythology to scam gullible people into buying worthless funbux for real money
LOL okay, I think you forgot that Satoshi never sold any Bitcoin and when he made it, it was an experiment not meant to be a money maker, it wasn't even worth a penny a coin at the start!

For all you know.  Satoshi could be a group of opportunists that saw a bunch of gullible occupy types ready to buy into anything that played on their hatred of bankers

Easier to believe he was a make believe avatar if no traces of him anywhere on internet
Okay but your theory falls apart at the Billion USD worth of coins at the ATH price that never moved.

Maybe the keys were lost because at this time they never thought anyone would actually pay real money

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Activity: 518
Well he was really distant, forum posts would not show his real personality I guess. I guess its easy to stay anonymous if you arevery careful what you do online
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
One of the things that fascinates me is the fact of how Satoshi managed to stay anonymous this whole time. In all honestly he might just be the last person in the world pulling this off - doing such a great work, having so much attention while no one knows who he is.

In todays world it's so easy to be traced, justa small digital fingerprint is enough. Not to mention that Satoshi maybe wasn't just a single person? He could be of course, but at the same time, to have someone knowing so much about mathematics, economics and the financial system just amazes me. So if this Satoshi entity isn't just one person, it's even more difficult to stay anonymous, having to trust other people. That's why I think he might just be one person.

The fact 1 person could, these days, do something so amazing and staying anonymous is just surprising. Do you think you could do it? If so, how? It probably took him a lot of planning before for sure
Pages:
Jump to: