Pages:
Author

Topic: How did we let this happen? - page 6. (Read 6766 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
April 02, 2014, 04:08:27 PM
Another idiotic thread by a newbie. There is no bubble, just FUD and stupid people.
BTW, your name says it all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 02, 2014, 04:01:34 PM
It's true that the best way to effect real change is to create a no-history forum account called omgbitcoinsux4real or similar and create a whining thread begging users of a completely decentralised system to do my bidding.

Cast iron works every time guarantee. And if I'm wrong, Mark Kareples will personally compensate you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 02, 2014, 03:58:31 PM
You kidding?

That's like saying the people who invested into the tech bubble should be compensated.

This is what happens when people buy shit that they have zero understanding of.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
April 02, 2014, 03:56:14 PM
Now that the bubble is finally starting to collapse rapidly, i was pondering how we let this all happen...
What are the results of this 'experiment'/scam?
- A hand full of teens who are now multi millionaires.
- A whole lot of people that lost a whole lot of real money.

Even though we all got warned time and time again, by economists, professors and even a lot of libertarians, not to fall for the bitcoin.
How on earth was it possible that people spend $1200!!!! on literary NOTHING?! Is this pure greed or stupidity? What is going on here?

I feel bad for all the people who got victimized and i think some effort should be made to put the creators of this bubble behind bars, too many have been victimized to let this slide.
Pages:
Jump to: