Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you end up with shit coins? - page 5. (Read 21172 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 09, 2019, 12:06:03 PM
I also don't like coins that are made just to get some funds and after abandon it, i mean devs are just create a coin, ussually a clone of another coin, and after put it for sell and people who buy it lose investements.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 11:49:22 AM
This happens when you start listening to random people talking about crypto investments and how they heard from who knows who that this token will be the next big deal... . Always make your own decisions and always make sure you have enough info about the projects before starting to invest or you will end up with a lot of dead tokens/coins....
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2019, 11:34:17 AM
Personally I try to sell all shit coins at the shit exchanges like Forkdelta and other, and try to receive even 3-4$ to fill my wallet with the money on commission.
Yes, forkdelta was created for this. lol
If there is place to sell it, it will be your best idea. Because its worthlessness and continuity will not give you anything.

Well most shitcoins i have in my wallet are from airdrops from a year or two ago and unfortunately they aren't even in forkdelta lol. Someof them are even bounties that i worked for, imagine that. Though i've accepted that they're just going to be garbage there and i've moved on. I'm not even sure if some of them did have value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 03:38:35 AM
Dirt coins are only for residents who remain in the wallet, this makes us sad but it can't be helped, coins are useless and there is no development. So when you have a low coin if it's still selling well, just throw it away.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 09, 2019, 02:15:21 AM
To be fair, many of investors and bounty hunters do not go through whitepaper thoroughly before investing or working for a project. As a result, they are knowingly or unknowingly supporting shit coins. Such bad trend will sometime lead to a great loss. Sometime advertisement and peer-to-peer pressure work out. People are attracted to a shit coin with pressure from friends. So it is necessary for all to read whitepaper beforehand.   
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 07, 2019, 06:43:32 PM
Personally I try to sell all shit coins at the shit exchanges like Forkdelta and other, and try to receive even 3-4$ to fill my wallet with the money on commission.
Yes, forkdelta was created for this. lol
If there is place to sell it, it will be your best idea. Because its worthlessness and continuity will not give you anything.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 07, 2019, 11:22:49 AM
Very simple when you do shit bounty you have shit coin and when you buy shit coin you end with shit coin.
Do you mean when you buy a shitcoin, then you lose your money and only after that do you stop buying such coins?
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
April 07, 2019, 10:23:33 AM
Very simple when you do shit bounty you have shit coin and when you buy shit coin you end with shit coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 09:50:22 AM
I sell them at any price to get ethereum or bitcoin. shit coins are not worth to hold even a single day. the project can die and team turn out scam at anytime with a shit coin of shit project.
i agree. shit coin just make our wallet full off trash. new coin always give investor good motivation to buy. no one willing to keep for longer time after the market already provide.
for me not all coins are dirty. so we don't have to save a lot of coins that aren't necessarily valuable. indeed, we should sell the coin and buy a pretty good coin. so even if the dirty coin is no longer valuable then we will not feel worried anymore. so we have to make a decision that we think is good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
April 07, 2019, 09:50:04 AM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.
I think everyone has their own ways and strategies, maybe some investors believe that buying some shitcoin and if one of them can accelerate it will provide benefits for them, but I think that is indeed not an easy thing to happen because we know that most are just trash and has no value. So I think every investor has their own way in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
April 07, 2019, 09:15:22 AM
I don't buy shit coins, rather I buy coins with low prices but very valuable. Let's stop the notion that some coins are shit coins. They are not unless you see them as one. Most of the coins we term shit tend to do much better than the ones we call stable or valuable coins in the long run. The problem is, after a month or two we get a coin and we don't see the price growing, we just conclude it to be a shit coin. Thats bad.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
April 07, 2019, 09:03:57 AM
Other: You mean how did i end up holding bags since 99 percent are shitcoins? Usually it's because the developers ran away or stopped working the project.
Activity: 644
April 07, 2019, 05:28:35 AM
I think that you still do it in vain and sell coins at low prices. The fact is that the development of the project is influenced by the current situation in the cryptocurrency market, and once everything is settled, the most promising projects will show good results. Based on this, I prefer in most cases to keep all my assets of a certain period.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 07, 2019, 04:52:57 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 07, 2019, 04:44:47 AM
First of all i am a bounty hunter and i got tons of shitcoin with it.

Second, i thought instead holding btc or eth investing some low market cap coins is a better idea and that can make me a better profit which ends with shitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 07, 2019, 04:37:19 AM
I sell them at any price to get ethereum or bitcoin. shit coins are not worth to hold even a single day. the project can die and team turn out scam at anytime with a shit coin of shit project.
i agree. shit coin just make our wallet full off trash. new coin always give investor good motivation to buy. no one willing to keep for longer time after the market already provide.

Better buying bitcoin or top 100 altcoin in coinmarketcap. Its more relaxing and the project is more legit. Investing on shitcoin mostly pump and dump project and i think it will lead us to loss our money
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 07, 2019, 03:44:46 AM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

I bought a shitcoin with the strategy of the venture investor. Choose 20 pieces, with more or less quality feed and expect that at least one of them will shoot and you can earn. In December last year , shooting 17/20 .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
February 16, 2019, 01:57:54 AM
Activity: 386
February 16, 2019, 01:39:12 AM
When buying coins, of course, we have a lot of calculations and so we don't just buy. Some coins are bought because they have low volume. And if the coin is able to pump, of course, the profits will be greater. But this of course sometimes doesn't go according to plan. But we are also ready to face the risks we have taken.
when you trade or invest assets, of course, you must be prepared with all the risks. pump or dump related to the volume we cannot see whether it is an increase in the price of a coin or not. we can only see and monitor the market, because I myself choose to trade daily rather than I invest long-term.
Activity: 644
February 16, 2019, 01:08:56 AM
When buying coins, of course, we have a lot of calculations and so we don't just buy. Some coins are bought because they have low volume. And if the coin is able to pump, of course, the profits will be greater. But this of course sometimes doesn't go according to plan. But we are also ready to face the risks we have taken.
Pages:
Jump to: