Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you end up with shit coins? - page 9. (Read 21172 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 21, 2019, 07:15:31 PM
I never invest to shit coins and there is no way to convince smart person to invest with ignoring obvious facts. I support the decision of exchanges which require good volume before listing it. I know some twitter shillers who pump random coins and they mainly sell to these victims who bought later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 07:03:35 PM
I got all my shitcoins from participating in airdrop and bounty campaigns. Not a single shitcoins I voluntarily bought. However, I will tell you that you are not in a hurry to sell your shitcoins for a pittance - sometimes they can greatly increase in price.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2019, 06:41:26 PM
Smart or experienced people can be lied to by shitcoin, for example I have found the project looks good and has promising prospects, but it turns out that the project is fraud, it is very difficult now to be able to analyze really good projects

if smart people can be fooled, then beginners have a greater risk, they are very easily trapped in shitcoin

Indeed, that also happened to me last 2017 I was holding more shitcoins that ended up dead last 2018. The investment I had was bad and at first I really had hard times moving on after that sad experience. Only miracle could bring that coins to rise from the dead, but it's an impossible thing to happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 06:33:21 PM
Smart or experienced people can be lied to by shitcoin, for example I have found the project looks good and has promising prospects, but it turns out that the project is fraud, it is very difficult now to be able to analyze really good projects

if smart people can be fooled, then beginners have a greater risk, they are very easily trapped in shitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 06:22:50 PM
I presently have some two sets of coins on a particular exchange. I bought them for quite some time now, a matter of months.
My thought was to quickly buy and then do my part to sell at good price, perhaps almost double of the amount needed.
Till now, i am still holding the coin, because it is nit trading as supposed.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 05:59:50 PM
I invested only in good coins and always chose good projects to participate in their bounty companies, but unfortunately sometimes they do not justify themselves. Now the whole market continues to go down, so while there is no difference between good and bad coins, they all bring a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
January 21, 2019, 05:50:55 PM
There are grave exchanges like yobit for shitcoins. I always dump this coins before it is too late without expectations. Pump groups always shill the advantages of pump attempts with help of  growing community. Bounty hunters need to be careful especially during pumps on illiquid exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 21, 2019, 05:45:58 PM
I think a lot of people simply ended up supporting the wrong bounties and then didn't bother to sell or had no choice but to hold them as they didn't get listed on an exchange. Shitcoins can be good for pump and dump if they get somewhere like yobit
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 21, 2019, 04:11:27 PM
In the summer of 2018, on the advice of my colleagues, I participated in bounty hunters, we believed in the success of the ICO and at an early stage bought up their coins in large quantities, which turned into garbage. Now I don’t need someone’s advice, and I’ll research projects as thoroughly as possible to minimize the risks with bad coins.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
January 17, 2019, 08:04:51 AM
People buy sh*tcoins because they are very cheap and think that they can make 100500x...
It's a some kind of lottery...

I actually worked on some bounty campaigns that had good white paper but takes time to list on the market after the campaign. Some projects are being abandoned which make the coins no value at all. Good thing that I did not invest money on it just my time and effort.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 17, 2019, 06:48:49 AM
Because of pump and dump schemes mostly and because of the dev team. Some teams have left the project dead after a pump and dump scheme.
At first, i was attracted by some projects because the team did communicate well about what they were doing and because it was very professional.
But with the time passing, you discover that there is no future for the coin.
I think i end up with shit coins because of greed. As we all hope that we are going to find the next Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 05:37:45 AM
At first I never understood the white paper and I believe so much of what the spectators had to offer but over a period of time I had to do my own findings and I realized I had so much bad coins I had to give up on
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 11:19:22 PM
i did participated in many projects but most of it started so good and getting worst when the time ends, but still i didnt consider the coin as shit coins because i know soon the project is worth a lot in the future, The project is still active in their updates and promotional activities, for me i need to hold those coin since the market is not yet recover from the deep
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
January 16, 2019, 10:51:20 PM
Shitcoin is just for pump and dump for me, so i never buy it, im just buying ico token/coin in bear condition, in this month ive buying 3 token that already lose 95% value from its ico price, and i just wait till the price back to ico price again, its more profitable for me rather than buying shitcoin
Well buying some shitcoins it's not a good idea, But we don't know yet if the coins we buy is a potential coins or a shitcoins. But if we think is a potential we buy for it and hold,But after that it was going to long before they increase the price or sometime they have a time it will come a shitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 09:46:39 PM
For those kind of coins, i will just toss it away into the garbage, or just let them rot in my wallet, because there is nothing more to do about that kind of coins. But if it get listed in the market, then i will sell them directly than keeping coins that has no future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 16, 2019, 09:36:50 PM
Mostly I dump it before its too late, but sometimes altcoins (shitcoins) will always stay (stuck ) on my e-wallet until this time. Because it's already useless and no one is interested, luckily I earn it from different bounty campaign ( which mean no money or investment to lose for ).
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
January 16, 2019, 07:50:32 PM
There are so many places to get shitcoins Mine mostly some useless bounties and airdrop and then some investments gone bad turns out to be very bad at the end of the day
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 16, 2019, 07:37:17 PM
Shame I did not see this earlier. I have never paid to get shit coins, but I have worked to get paid in coins that now have very small value. So could be considered shit coins. I guess I can feel lucky at least that I did not buy any. My hope is that with the bull run some will rise in value.
Activity: 728
January 16, 2019, 07:00:02 PM
I didn't end up with shitcoins, but it is just speculations to earn more bitcoin. And i passed all stages from exit scams and 99% price drops till x10. Everything i understood - with shitcoins you have to be very very careful, do not forget to take profit and go further.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 16, 2019, 06:12:34 PM
I think we get many useless token every day for nothing, such as weird airdrops. I care most about tokens we buy and end up being worthless, but if it is part of a diversified portfolio of tokens it is ok.
Pages:
Jump to: