Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 168. (Read 104332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
First I heard the bitcoin from social media facebook. A friend always posts about the bitcoin he has and he is always lucky.
I started asking him, what is bitcoin ?? How to get it, and what is its function ?? From there I became interested in bitcoin
Social Media is a very popular tool that allows people to purchase Bitcoin from the information that another person posts on their feeds. I don’t really use Social Media websites as much because everything that gets posted onto it gets cluttered for some reason and I am not that interested in viewing what someone is doing on the Internet if I can meet up with them in real life.
It is really amazing to hear that social media is also contributing in Bitcoins popularity bitcoin is a worldwide used currency and I am sure enough it will be more and more develop with time. With social media advertising finding about bitcoin will not be a difficult task because the media is a faster way to advertise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I started by about bitcoin, in the year 2015, but it was not until a year ago when I started buying bitcoins and participating in icos
that is right and i think if you would invested money at that time i am sure that now you will be millionaire. i personally heard about bitcoin years before but in very beginning i do not give importance to bitcoin too much and when i realize the importance of bitcoin then i was totally out of money to invest here but still i manage to invest some money in bitcoin and still holding it for the price increase.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I started by about bitcoin, in the year 2015, but it was not until a year ago when I started buying bitcoins and participating in icos
Activity: 28
My friend told me about Btc a year and a half ago. I got interested and since that time I've studied a lot buy myself, mostly from internet.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
First i hear bitcoin from my brother because he work on bitcoin and he already know what is bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 90
I heard it in the news in 2012/2013, but I didn't put much thought into it. Then a friend started mining it in 2014/2015 and another friend had a bitcoin debit card in 2015 from which point I got interested about crpyto again.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I heard bitcoin from my classmates last year because they are all crazy about it and I find it amazing because later on I found out that they earn money. Then I ask them first then I research about bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
  My friend is playing poker for bitcoins more then 2 years, and he is telling me about bitcoin for all that time but I decided to come on board
just few months ago.
   First time I heard about bitcoin was in 2015, my friend was earning money with playing poker on several sites and he was talking how
promotions are great, tournaments with big prizes, and he was lucky to win some of them. He also was talking how bitcoin can worth
a lot one day and that bitcoin is the future money. I remained skeptical for a long time, but in the end I started to read about bitcoin, claim
faucets, now I am in my first campaign here, and I am hooked.

Yes, the same year I hear the first time about bitcoin.  And just like you I was really not into the idea of investing or trying to use bitcoin as it was really unreal for me.  I just opened an account for my bitcoin wallet and then try to do some typing captcha.  I earned like one dollar for about a week and it was really fun because whenever I only have free time, that is the time I was typing it.  After some time someone told me about signature campaign and that it really pays me.  Then I tried it and now I am here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   My friend is playing poker for bitcoins more then 2 years, and he is telling me about bitcoin for all that time but I decided to come on board
just few months ago.
   First time I heard about bitcoin was in 2015, my friend was earning money with playing poker on several sites and he was talking how
promotions are great, tournaments with big prizes, and he was lucky to win some of them. He also was talking how bitcoin can worth
a lot one day and that bitcoin is the future money. I remained skeptical for a long time, but in the end I started to read about bitcoin, claim
faucets, now I am in my first campaign here, and I am hooked.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
I heard about bitcoin first from my younger brother who is a regular bitcoin traders. He told me about it's history.How it comes & how it become famous & why it become famous.After that I search it in the google then I learned more information about bitcoin.I came to know about bitcoin forums, bitcoin gambling, bitcoin shares system.Then I encouraged to invest on bitcoin.Thanks for asking our experience about bitcoin.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2017, 05:47:49 AM
My friend told about this bitcoin few days back and become a fan of bitcoin now. first time I checked all the websites related to this bitcoin and then these forums help to know more about it. thanks all our forum members.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2017, 02:32:27 PM
I am the first to know about Bitcoin from my father. My father knew very well about Bitcoin long ago.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2017, 02:29:03 PM
I know a bitcoin from a friend who has long known what bitcoin is, so I want to learn a lot from my friends and want to succeed with bitcoin.
It's very funny to talk about how I learned the first time to kill the root. Well, when there are friends who have a lot of things to tell. If my employer did not introduce me to bitcointalk, then this is all I have today I would not have. But about my capabilities Today, I had not suspected a month ago.
Activity: 86
July 10, 2017, 02:22:42 PM
I know a bitcoin from a friend who has long known what bitcoin is, so I want to learn a lot from my friends and want to succeed with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 12:29:35 PM
In my case, my brother introduced Bitcoin to me. At first, I wasn't that much interested. I don't even know what bitcoin is and its uses. Until he showed me his account showing me his earnings. Then I was like, "where did you get that! How?" So he started teaching me and even created me my own account to practice while I bombarded him with lots of questions which he answered patiently. I even told him to make me a video tutorial for me to learn. And so now here I am earning my very own share of bitcoin. At the same time, I continue to learn more about bitcoin by researching deeper. And I could not be any happier to see my own account thanks to him.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
July 10, 2017, 11:49:31 AM
I heard first about bitcoin from my  friend. It sounded interesting and immediately I search for it. I have been a bitcoin addict since that day. I'm very grateful to my friend. He makes me gain a lot of money .

I have the same situation as yours. I first heard bitcoin from my close friend and I thought it was just a random networking scheme again. But when he showed to me his total earnings and money, I got hooked immediately and I kept bugging him for a week just to teach me the basics of everything. Right now, I am earning extra income while studying and if there are opportunities that people ask me about bitcoin, I instantly teach and tell them about everything so that they can enjoy the potentials and wonders of bitcoin.
Activity: 146
July 10, 2017, 11:08:46 AM
I observed about bitcoin in social media sites, either Facebook or Twitter. Exactly, i don't remember and that time, i just watched and forget about it. After some days, my father told me everything about bitcoin and its usage.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
July 10, 2017, 10:55:26 AM
I first hear bitcoin,is because of my friend that is giving me a Deal to join forums and campaigns,So he encourage me and he let me study about bitcoin and he also give his informations about bitcoin.In that process I hear bitcoin and know more about that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
 I heard first about bitcoin from my  friend. It sounded interesting and immediately I search for it. I have been a bitcoin addict since that day. I'm very grateful to my friend. He makes me gain a lot of money .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 10:17:43 AM
The first time i heard bitcoin feels weird because this system is a system that is not controlled by any party either government agencies or other agencies. But it makes me interested to learn it and want to be a part of bitcoin users. Right now I'm always trying to learn how to get it using only an internet connection, both to make transactions of exchange to fiat currency as well as how to get it. So now i keep learning to get bitcoin in various ways and with all the capabilities i have.
Jump to: