Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 171. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 05:11:03 AM
I heard I did not believe in bitcoin but after understanding the feeling of regret is there, but now the spirit because there is a target that I expect Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 05:05:16 AM

I first learned of the news on television, saying that bitcoin became very popular and the exchange rate became very high from year to year, from which I was interested to learn it hehehhe
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 05, 2017, 04:31:25 AM
HEARD ABOUT BITCOIN AND  CRYPTO CURRENCY THOUGHT IT IS A PONZI SCHEME OF A THING Grin, WAS INQUISITIVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT,NOW AM HERE STILL LEARNING.
BITCOIN IS THE  GOLD OF THIS AGE
Lol there are many ponzi sites that use bitcoin as their deposit option. Because with bitcoin will be easier and simpler in double, scam, etc. There are many ponzi ads in various facebook groups, blogs, forums. So do not be surprised if you hear bitcoin from ponzi promotion
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
July 05, 2017, 04:17:34 AM
I first heard bitcoin that is when the year 2013 ago. I was told by my friend that there is a coin that can bring income that is bitcoin. He guided me to my first satoshi. I am deeply indebted to him
Very lucky for you if you have a friend as teacher you can use to ask when you're confused using bitcoin. I also joined on bitcoin in 2013 but I have no friends who brought me in. I learned about bitcoin by self-taught. I started learning on google, in many forums, etc
Well, i may hear it from social media or maybe google, but i also have a teacher in bitcoin world. Well, he's really great in the world of crptocurrency. Whether it's in trading, or investment, he's great.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
July 05, 2017, 04:14:10 AM
I first heard bitcoin that is when the year 2013 ago. I was told by my friend that there is a coin that can bring income that is bitcoin. He guided me to my first satoshi. I am deeply indebted to him
Very lucky for you if you have a friend as teacher you can use to ask when you're confused using bitcoin. I also joined on bitcoin in 2013 but I have no friends who brought me in. I learned about bitcoin by self-taught. I started learning on google, in many forums, etc
Activity: 462
July 05, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
The first time I learned about bitcoin from my friend since 2013 and nothing happens after knowing my friend is earning extraordinary bitcoin, I immediately volunteered to join in 2015 and am very grateful. Wink
If I knew it earlier I could have been rich now, I just knew it last 2015 and I did not have much interest that time since the price is still very low.
Now, that the price has surge it makes me alive doing some jobs as it pays well and the volume in most trading sites are good now due to some
altcoins that are successful nowadays.
there are a lot of people who heard about bitcoin so early but still they missed the opportunity to become rich from bitcoin. they are now regretting for but useless. i think it still good to invest there because still it is providing opportunities to make money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
July 05, 2017, 03:04:06 AM
Found out from a local bitcoin exchange that was giving $1 free for signup and account verification. Been addicted to crypto ever since.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 05, 2017, 02:37:49 AM
The first time I learned about bitcoin from my friend since 2013 and nothing happens after knowing my friend is earning extraordinary bitcoin, I immediately volunteered to join in 2015 and am very grateful. Wink
If I knew it earlier I could have been rich now, I just knew it last 2015 and I did not have much interest that time since the price is still very low.
Now, that the price has surge it makes me alive doing some jobs as it pays well and the volume in most trading sites are good now due to some
altcoins that are successful nowadays.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 07:02:49 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
The first time that I heard the word bitcoin was from a friend who is extremely gifted by the blokchain and who spend all his time posting and trading and earning money,
He's now a senior member and he's always motivating and advancing me, as a result my goal for now is to master the stuff of the blokchain like him !
try to do study about trading altcoin because from there you have good chances to make more money that you cannot expect from any other source, you can do that by investing a very small amount of money, in very beginning you do not need to invest a big amount of money. if you are in learning state you can compromise on small investment.
I thank you infiment for your support, I have already started to watch videos w read articles in this field and i hope that one day I manage to understand them in order to make money !
Activity: 277
July 04, 2017, 05:20:04 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
July 04, 2017, 05:01:51 PM
HEARD ABOUT BITCOIN AND  CRYPTO CURRENCY THOUGHT IT IS A PONZI SCHEME OF A THING Grin, WAS INQUISITIVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT,NOW AM HERE STILL LEARNING.
BITCOIN IS THE  GOLD OF THIS AGE
Activity: 4
July 04, 2017, 09:11:32 AM
I first heard about bitcoin early in 2013, an online friend was promoting it and I asked him about it a little, did not seriously consider it or buy in at the time and was merely a "small talk", Heard about it again in 2016 rise and this time I joined in, Missed allot of profit for not getting in when it was VERY cheap by today's standards.
Activity: 686
July 04, 2017, 09:01:14 AM
I was introduced to bitcoin by my friend who already knew so much about bitcoin so that's my first experience Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 04, 2017, 08:51:23 AM
A friend of mine introduced me to bitcoin. She shared to me her experience and how she was able to learn how ro trade and all. I got interested and challenged at the same time and so i asked her to teach me the basics and guide thru my first trading experience.
Activity: 5
July 04, 2017, 08:34:00 AM
for charity children in afrika  Cry 1CF1GmKWmngcUWQzVN1UXXHwcttqjuVJoj
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 04, 2017, 08:29:18 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 04, 2017, 08:22:17 AM
I like bitcoin. Because bitcoin can make money for me. Every day i always read some articles about bitcoin and how to get bitcoin ... initially i heard bitxoin from my friend talk about bitcoin. I do not understand what they are talking about. They're talking about the benefits of bitcoin. They make a lot of money from bitcoin. Finally I decided to join the conversation. I started asking about bitcoin..to them .. and i oun interested to invest bitcoin. Until I was introduced to the bitcointalk forum

It is always been our friends who taught us about bitcoins.  And thanks to them for giving us this great opportunity to earn money.  Then after that I met someone who are into signature campaign and taught me to this bitcoin forum.  Since then, I always have extra income to finance my daily needs.  Still grateful to my friend who I have not heard of yet two years ago I think. Grin  Maybe he is already rich.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2017, 07:43:24 AM
I like bitcoin. Because bitcoin can make money for me. Every day i always read some articles about bitcoin and how to get bitcoin ... initially i heard bitxoin from my friend talk about bitcoin. I do not understand what they are talking about. They're talking about the benefits of bitcoin. They make a lot of money from bitcoin. Finally I decided to join the conversation. I started asking about bitcoin..to them .. and i oun interested to invest bitcoin. Until I was introduced to the bitcointalk forum
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 04, 2017, 07:33:44 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes i'm a bitcoin fan. Although I am still new in recognizing bitcoin
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Read news, trading, or even write your own analysis
Some of the time I have to read news about bitcoin in this forum. In a day sometimes I spend about 4 to 5 hours. I do not know trading. I prefer cloud mining
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Are there some articles you read? Or just from a friend who has long traded bitcoin?
I heard bitcoin from a friend who often posts bitcoin news. I am interested in the news that he gave. I finally started asking questions and I was interested to join the forum.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 04, 2017, 07:05:03 AM
from news some years ago that btc going up
That is great that there is still some sites or channels that broadcast about bitcoin even it is not that popular enough and what is the best is, you adopted and implement bitcoin to yourself without hesitating because you believe that bitcoin can be the best investment tool that you can have and for sure, you already earned a lot of money if you bought some bitcoins few years ago.
Jump to: