Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 179. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 10:27:27 AM
I first heard about bitcoin because of my friends/classmates way back 2016 and I got curious of what are they doing and how they can earn a living and support their financial needs without asking an extra money from their parents. Because of that, I am encourage to learn how they do it to also support my needs, save and to also help my mother bu not asking her much money for my allowance because I can handle myself using my own money that is a benefit of getting into bitcoin discussion.
Activity: 152
June 12, 2017, 10:24:10 AM
I heard bitcoin from a friend who invited me to know bitcoin, and finally I know bitcoin until now.
Once again thank you friends and bitcoin who want to accept me join in it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 10:11:03 AM
Through a friend who actively earning through paying applications.  He told me about bitcoin but of course it seems too complicated that is why I do not believe him at first.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 12, 2017, 09:59:39 AM
I heard about Bitcoin from one of my cousins, one day I went to meet with him for a specific reason, When I entered his room then I saw him working at a website, I asked him about this work, then he shared about Bitcoin. That's the day when I got informed about Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 12, 2017, 09:44:49 AM
The first time that i heard about bitcoin is from my brother. My brother first use bitcoin by the use of the testimonies of his classmates that are also using bitcoin. By all his stories and i can really see the proof i am encouraged to use the bitcoin . And from that on i started until now to use bitcoin and it is really helpful to me.
Activity: 259
June 12, 2017, 09:17:13 AM
I have a friend who has been buying and selling crypto currency for a long time. When I urgently needed money, a friend taught me how to make money on the stock exchange. And then I realized that I will always be in the bitcoin community
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
June 12, 2017, 09:12:22 AM
I heard about it in 2013 but never got properly involved until recently. I've always watched on the sidelines and kept beating myself up over not being more serious early on.

If you only knew and involved yourself on it, maybe you are rich right now.  Well that was almost the case of everyone, they do not take bitcoin seriously before.  Maybe because no one would think that it would really have a value considering that its a digital coin.  I heard of it in 2015 but like you, I do not see that it is valuable.  Until I need a sideline job and learned that bitcoin is a good job.
Activity: 118
June 12, 2017, 08:53:39 AM
I heard about it in 2013 but never got properly involved until recently. I've always watched on the sidelines and kept beating myself up over not being more serious early on.
Activity: 532
June 12, 2017, 08:50:55 AM
First time I heard bitcoin from friend blog, he wrote about success stories someone that mining bitcoin. Then he tried to bought 3 units S5 for mining. Every month he inform that the result mining is very profitable. And then I often ask to he about bitcoin.

the interesting thing about all this now, I think you are already using bitcoin. Because of all your activities in this forum is absolutely incredible. Mining, faucet, investment, signature campaigns, etc. was very or most advantageous in the bitcoin. We use it because everything can be done in a way that is fun, so you should be able to organise themselves so as not to give rise to something that gives a bad impact to our lives.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 12, 2017, 08:03:38 AM
If I remember I heard it from a College Humor video actually. It was entitled If Google Was a Guy uploaded in January 2014, a funny 2 minute skit featuring different types of people asking Google ridiculous questions. One of the character looks like a sleazy businessman asking ‘What is Bitcoin?’ then asking its market value then saying at the last portion of the video how to “Unbuy bitcoin.” I didn’t really get the reference so I researched a little about it. Then by 2015 I have started earning bitcoin. Weird.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
June 12, 2017, 07:59:10 AM
I've heard about it 2 years ago from a facebook friend which is also looking for a referral too in a small bitcoin investment. Bitcoin rate last 2015 is just about 200$. Wish I have invested more money in it .
Im about being frustrated on how to create money so that i can provide my needs in school, but i dont know how, then suddenly i found bitcoin and I find someone who will help me too, then from that day i love bitcoin and it helps me a lot.
Activity: 503
June 12, 2017, 07:54:51 AM
I've heard about it 2 years ago from a facebook friend which is also looking for a referral too in a small bitcoin investment. Bitcoin rate last 2015 is just about 200$. Wish I have invested more money in it .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 12, 2017, 07:52:32 AM
I was a young boy looking for a method to earn money online when I saw that advertiser talking about Bitcoin, I searched for Bitcoin and I was really interested in Bitcoin Smiley
Yes it is, i also finding a way to earn more money to survive my daily needs. I open my social media account then i saw a group of bitcoiners there, so i started earning bitcoins from that day.

Well, I just earn it for fun, and also to find some extra income, having such extra really helps when you need something or you want something. Though, I used to earn in some PTC and Captchas when I first heard bitcoin. I watched it on TV and then years after my friends told me how it can be a great asset.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2017, 07:45:14 AM
I was a young boy looking for a method to earn money online when I saw that advertiser talking about Bitcoin, I searched for Bitcoin and I was really interested in Bitcoin Smiley
Yes it is, i also finding a way to earn more money to survive my daily needs. I open my social media account then i saw a group of bitcoiners there, so i started earning bitcoins from that day.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 12, 2017, 07:32:49 AM
I heard about it from my Wife as she was the first person in the family to ever come into contact with Bitcoin. Now she is in many different currencies as well and she reads every day about many different crypto currencies. I am happy to have found out through her about this amazing Technology and currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
June 12, 2017, 05:54:16 AM
I know bitcoin about 8 months ago (when the price of approximately $850), then I buy 1.5 btc and already I'm selling everything when the price reaches $1400, it was a lot of people think the price will drop, I'm regret.

That is so good for you, though you sold your bitcoin very early, well, it cant be undone now, the good thing is you know that you have your own a profit, that is good enough. I knew bitcoin longer than you knew it, the time I knew bitcoin, it is in $650 and still dropping, until it reach the $750 price. The thing is, I do not earn through these Forum, I earn some by answering Captchas and faucets.
Activity: 854
June 12, 2017, 05:35:03 AM
Nowadays a lot of bitcoin ads or articles about getting money on the internet using bitcoin. So do not be surprised if many workers hear bitcoin and join in bitcoin. Hope you continue to benefit

Yes its true, when i surf in the internet i see a lot of advertisement about bitcoin, and when i watch youtube there will be an ads regarding bitcoins too. And many people are now recruiting people to join them in bitcoins, and many people uses bitcoin to scam other people, the more the bitcoin price will be the many people will scam others they become greedy.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
June 12, 2017, 04:57:26 AM
I know bitcoin about 8 months ago (when the price of approximately $850), then I buy 1.5 btc and already I'm selling everything when the price reaches $1400, it was a lot of people think the price will drop, I'm regret.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2017, 02:54:15 AM
i first heard about bitcoins from my local news as it said that shops are starting to accept new currency called bitcoins which popularity was booming at that time
I heard it from my friends in our campus a few years ago. They help me to know the things that all about bitcoins and they also help me to earn bitcoin in some easy way. After that, I study the things that also connected in bitcoin.Im so interested in bitcoin because I want to earn some profit by using that.
Activity: 1190
June 11, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
Nowadays a lot of bitcoin ads or articles about getting money on the internet using bitcoin. So do not be surprised if many workers hear bitcoin and join in bitcoin. Hope you continue to benefit

Jump to: