Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 181. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 03:02:54 PM
Now i am a fan of Bitcoin . I heard about Bitcoin in 2010 , i believe in a irc channel, but the first time i work with Bitcoin was in 2015.
I spent today one or two hours a day to study and read news about Bitcoin and Altcoins.
And my dream is have a good profit with cryptocoins Smiley
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
June 07, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

I believe it was a Reddit post.
Activity: 548
June 07, 2017, 02:30:53 PM
It started with the father of my friend who likes to tell me about his son who earned money from bitcoin, I was interested to know what bitcoin was, and now I started learning bitcoin technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 07, 2017, 12:46:54 PM
I heard it to my friend before, actually it introduces it to me because I am a bit short in money at that time maybe he got some que that I need extra income so he introduces me the bitcoin then I got confused because it might be scam or what but then when he let me saw his account Oh my, it is really good source of income, it is up to you now if you will earn it in good or bad ways.
Now all we meed is to spread it all over so it will be reconized by others who really in need like me before.
Activity: 180
June 07, 2017, 12:43:57 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
First I heard it from my best friends and they help to know what bitcoin is and to get much bitcoin in some easy way. Then, I start to study and to research all about bitcoin that will help to get income. I’m happy that I have best friends who know what bitcoin is.
June 07, 2017, 12:09:42 PM
From an email my colleague first heard bitcoin. They told that there is a cryptocurrency that has good potential in future. Because i work and make money from internet, so i learned it and its very interesting indeed. And right now, I can enjoy life only from utilizing profits bitcoin trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
June 07, 2017, 10:46:12 AM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
I heard it from my friends a few months ago. When I heard I make study about bitcoin to how to use it and it’s totally work. Also I study how to get bitcoin easily and how make more bitcoin in some easy way. I hope in the future I will know the all things that all about bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
June 06, 2017, 01:31:54 PM
I found out about bitcoin on thebot.net they have an earning section and bitcoins often came up. I had not made money until then but after discovering bitcoins I soon offered my local services in exchange for bitcoin payments.
Activity: 602
June 06, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I heard about bitcoin was long. At first, I think it is virtual money, until you I guide me how to earn bitcoin how, I started potential to understand it.Impressive when I started to get acquainted with it is because of the value it brings.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2017, 12:17:21 PM
From an office colleague. in fact he is the bitcoin Guru in the whole of Africa. He introduced me to it about a year ago but i never understood the concept since i had little to no background in costing and computing. but now i am back with a lot of knowledge. i  Kiss bitcoin
Activity: 532
June 06, 2017, 11:54:52 AM
I heard it from my classmates few months ago. Then; my classmates teach me how to use bitcoin and how to get much bitcoin. I study all things that all about bitcoin and I want to know all the things that connected to bitcoin.
Activity: 192
June 05, 2017, 10:43:19 AM
i heard about bitcoin on reddit as prices were soaring from $100 to $300. and then more again in $1000.

I Finally invested after 2014. Smiley

Now I'm a believer of bitcoin and its promises.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
June 05, 2017, 10:41:18 AM
The first time i heard about bitcoin through my friend on facebook, he said "thanks bitcoin" and showed me his new smart phone. I asked him if he got a gift from a quiz or something? no. He got it from earning bitcoin, and that's how I try to earn bitcoin because I want to also have the latest smart phone
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 05, 2017, 10:03:21 AM
I learned about bitcoin lately when i saw the post of my college friend earning money with a hashtag #bitcoin, so i was curious and i ask him what is bitcoin then he explain to me so i think ill try mo best to earn here i just need to be patience and i need to work hard so that i can also earn money.
Activity: 301
June 05, 2017, 07:53:17 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Perhaps this topic has been repeated too many times here and you can find this topic again in the discussion. It is pointless to discuss a topic that has been discussed again once again. Instead, you can spend more time on other useful topics
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
June 05, 2017, 07:32:52 AM
Hearing early bitcoin from mlm and hyip sites made me lose that time. But now I have left mlm or hyip to focus with bitcoin trading. Which is not high risk
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin chick
June 05, 2017, 07:19:18 AM
The Bitcoin Bowl in St. Petersburg, Florida.  My NC State Wolfpack won  Smiley
Activity: 546
June 05, 2017, 06:48:37 AM
I heard it in a documentary which uses bitcoin to buy illegal things and that is deepweb.At first I was not interested to it but when I starded doing a reseaech about it and found out that it can be earned for free and can be converted to our local currency.I starded mining it and some of them are in the investments.
Activity: 195
June 05, 2017, 06:19:53 AM
The first time I learned about bitcoin from an advertising banner. There, something was said about the fact that bitcoin is a trend in 2016 and you need to hurry to earn it. Then I found the information in Wikipedia
June 05, 2017, 06:12:47 AM
Heard bitcoin from my coworker who has a family from other country. He said that his sister is sending him money through bitcoin I got curious how easy it is to send money without going out of the house so I asked him what is bitcoin and how to use it.
Jump to: