Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 209. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 06, 2016, 04:05:26 AM
i was looking for some online games when i found some sites that only accepts bitcoin and that how i came to know about bitcoin and it took some time to fully understand what this concept is all about.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 06, 2016, 02:50:33 AM
Yes my friend telling me about bitcoin but i dont really believe so while im playing online games i started to search in information about bitcoin so there it is google explain what bitcoin is all about and how people earn bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 05, 2016, 01:25:52 PM
I came to hear about bitcoins from my friend . I could not believe so i left that .now when i came to know about it from the tv series mr.robot,silicon valley .i contacted him and let him explain and here i am doing bitcoins .kudoos Smiley
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 04, 2016, 08:48:47 PM
I been reading a lot about Bitcoin ,but I got interested when my friend send me an e-book about bitcoin and send some youtube links that explain what is Bitcoin,I became interested because of the price and it's being anonymous he also ask me to sign up to this forum so I can learn more about Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 04, 2016, 08:36:00 PM
I saw a video on youtube when I was searching for some online work from where I can earn passive income and I came to know about bitcoins and then after googling, it diverted me to this forum.

I knew it from my partner , but when I asked him this is how he found it too ,searching for an online job that do not needs to have lots or big capital. He came out studying and researching . Then he share it to me so I do researching too or ask him sometimes. And i found out that bitcoin is a very interesting hobby and source of income especially on signature campaign and alt coin trading, I'm on profit status as of now because i'm avoiding ponzi. Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
December 04, 2016, 08:31:40 PM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was the hack of mtgox which made a big online stir.
I was curious to know what had happened and that's when I learnt all about bitcoin and did my research and begun my bitcoin adventure.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 04, 2016, 06:14:34 PM
I heard it in a facebook group they say that it is a online money so I got curious about it so I made my research and fund out that its true I earn some money through faucet and some investment cash out some of it through banks.

p.s I didnt really spent any of my money to earn in bitcoin I just use the satoshi that I get from some faucet to make some investment Smiley
Activity: 210
December 04, 2016, 05:56:53 PM
When the price reached the highest level in the history of Bitcoin. That was in 2013. Everyone went crazy about it, and I've been a Bitcoin addict since then. Now, I cannot imagine how cool it would've been for me to join this forum a while ago and have some money added up in my wallet - maybe I would've had tens of thousands now!
Activity: 232
December 04, 2016, 05:53:36 PM
The first time I heard about from Bitcoin, a friend who works in this area for several years, and now every day, week, month, I try to learn more about Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 19, 2016, 09:44:51 AM
I saw a video on youtube when I was searching for some online work from where I can earn passive income and I came to know about bitcoins and then after googling, it diverted me to this forum.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 19, 2016, 09:41:11 AM
Media.

No question about that. I heard all the doom and gloom stories about Silk Road and MT. Gox. But, luckily for me, I'm not one to believe everything I hear from the media. I decided to look into Bitcoin for myself. As usual, the media only covered the parts of Bitcoin that they thought would draw attention and didn't give a fair and open representation of the whole story.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
September 19, 2016, 09:11:02 AM
During my Internship everything turns out very well that was the time when i was very curious about bitcoin. It was this first day of my work when my trainer assigned  me to his PC i saw this mining software called GUI miner and i was curious what it does. Then when i got home search it because i think that it  was a good tool for me to enhance my skills in IT industry and i have no idea on what it really is until a read some articles saying that it is used for mining bitcoin then it was the start.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
September 19, 2016, 09:06:25 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard about bitcoin on a facebook page. I noticed there posted a link about the faucet when I comment on that post knowing what to do . Then they taught me to make bitcoin wallet . And since then I have been bitcoin users and addicted to it until now because bitcoin good profit and it quickly accumulate .
Activity: 672
September 19, 2016, 08:12:20 AM
My friend introduced me to bitcoin and showed me all pros and cons attached with it, and showed me different ways of earning it which attracted me towards bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 19, 2016, 08:11:00 AM
I heard bitcoin wayback 2015. When I entered the world
of Online Paluwagan, I was that time interested what's in bitcoin.
But, when I joined the paluwagan in philippines sigh i was scammed then.
That time, im still interested to earn in btc that offers double the income.
When Im scam, thats not stopping me to earn more in bitcoin.
Im thankful that I had the chance to learn and earn btc.

I also read that Online Paluwagan in facebook.  Lucky i did not join it.  Well it is a good  thing for you that you did not give up despite of the disappointment  of  the first venture where you were scammed.  And yes we are really thankful but  one thing i regret  is that i stop between mid 2015 to 1st quarter  of 2016.  I think i lost alot of opportunity and updates during those time.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 19, 2016, 07:28:06 AM
I first heard it on 2012? Can't remember much exactly but I'm still very sure that I saw it on a meme circulating on facebook for quite a while. So upon seeing that meme, I decided to dig deeper and see what can I learn from there. I learned that bitcoin is an internet money that's been around for 2 years. Well from that point, I haven't tried to  dig deeper and learn. Only if I did that, I would have been a millionaire right now. :/
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 19, 2016, 07:14:57 AM
I heard bitcoin wayback 2015. When I entered the world
of Online Paluwagan, I was that time interested what's in bitcoin.
But, when I joined the paluwagan in philippines sigh i was scammed then.
That time, im still interested to earn in btc that offers double the income.
When Im scam, thats not stopping me to earn more in bitcoin.
Im thankful that I had the chance to learn and earn btc.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 06:34:45 AM
I heard first time about it on television when channel was busy in blaming bitcoins that it has been used by criminals to carry their illegal activities which made me curious to know more about it.

Wow, apparently you are very sympathetic to know deeper about bitcoin and it resulted in a fairly positive results. Because of the negative news that you should know about bitcoin now turns to positive news for your life. This is really wonderful and can be useful for you

Yes and I will be thankful to myself that I didn't get lazy and started to research on bitcoins, and that decision really changed my life as I found the best way to earn money which can make me rich in future.
Activity: 658
September 19, 2016, 06:02:18 AM
For the eff very first time I had seen ads on a website but I forgot the website then i had asked my friend if he know about bitcoin then he said that he does trading in bitcoin so after hearing his story i had come to bitcoin world.
Thats good for you to have a friend that knows bitcoin so that you can ask him how to do it ,unlike me i do my own research asking and asking the group and they gave me a faucet list ,cloudmining and Hyip sites and lose my investment i was so down that time then i have read about trading studying and learning with my own experience .
I ask my friends about 50+ friends they didn't even know bitcoins and now they are asking me from where is my money came from .
Activity: 210
September 19, 2016, 05:11:25 AM
For the eff very first time I had seen ads on a website but I forgot the website then i had asked my friend if he know about bitcoin then he said that he does trading in bitcoin so after hearing his story i had come to bitcoin world.
Jump to: