Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 206. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 14, 2016, 03:49:18 AM
How did I hear about bitcoin? I heard with my classmates. They talked about the lost 1btc of my classmates. So in the first place I am curious what is bitcoin? Why do they know this bitcoin? How do they know? So I researched about bitcoin, read some blogs, asked few of my friends who have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
yeah i also heard from my friend about bitcoin and i think maximum people do not know about bitcoin so we should support bitcoin and aware to people about bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful currency in this modern age and people are getting benefits from bitcoin.

well it's great that you've heard it from your friends it means that you are not the only one in your company who uses bitcoin and maybe you often sharing some knowledge and updates with each other . in my situation on my first months of getting adopted to bitcoin community I am only skimming some updates on fb groups .
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 14, 2016, 12:05:57 AM
i heard and see it online advertisment . Then when i try it, i cant leave it now Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 13, 2016, 11:30:48 PM
Actually i dont know the about/s of bitcoin. When a friend of mine share to me about it, i never listen to him but im very curious about bitcoin, and suddenly came to my mind that i would search it and read the about/s of bitcoin. So here i am now, i joined here so that i can gain more ideas and knowledge about bitcoin, whats the use of it, what are the potential of bitcoin, the benefits of bitcoin to the users and everything.
Activity: 36
December 13, 2016, 11:21:11 PM
i heard and they says to me about bitcoin is true. They can that bitcoin can change my life and did it bitcoin can earn you money online just pursue for it
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
December 13, 2016, 10:39:49 PM
I first heard of bitcoin by accident in late 2011 while searching for new places to play online poker that accepted US players that had fast easy withdrawals. I stumbled upon SealsWithClubs poker and to make a long story short, I swallowed the red pill, bought a bunch of Bitcoin and thus began my Bitcoin adventures.
It was really gambling that supported bitcoin in the early stage and now we can see more gambling operators are shifting to bitcoin, that's the same of my adventure as well. I am a gambler and I want to make it more convenient until I found bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2016, 10:14:59 PM
I first heard of bitcoin by accident in late 2011 while searching for new places to play online poker that accepted US players that had fast easy withdrawals. I stumbled upon SealsWithClubs poker and to make a long story short, I swallowed the red pill, bought a bunch of Bitcoin and thus began my Bitcoin adventures.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 13, 2016, 01:02:54 PM
I read this article and was curious about the new anonymous money.

http://gawker.com/the-underground-website-where-you-can-buy-any-drug-imag-30818160
Activity: 444
December 13, 2016, 12:57:12 PM
I actually heard about Bitcoin some years back but I was not even moved by what I was seeing as I basically see something about it on another forum in the investment section making it seems its a quick way to get rich and considering what I have heard before in the case of Liberty reserve, I didnt bother considering it until when I had free time and access to the internet, then I started understanding it little by little at my own pace...

Same with me.. When i first heard about it on internet i did not really bother using it much... though i started using faucets at first but later on i got bored of doing that and left using it and i came back again after sometime and started using it and then i did not give up and from that day till now i'm using it...
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
December 13, 2016, 12:20:52 PM
I become a bitcoin enthusiast ever since my friend introduced me to it. I'm not spending a lot but I think the time I spend reading

articles and blogs, watching the maket and participating on forums from time to time  is enough to gain more knowledge and at

the same time share it with my fellow enthusiast
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 13, 2016, 07:14:06 AM
I actually heard about Bitcoin some years back but I was not even moved by what I was seeing as I basically see something about it on another forum in the investment section making it seems its a quick way to get rich and considering what I have heard before in the case of Liberty reserve, I didnt bother considering it until when I had free time and access to the internet, then I started understanding it little by little at my own pace...
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
December 11, 2016, 02:36:12 PM
How did I hear about bitcoin? I heard with my classmates. They talked about the lost 1btc of my classmates. So in the first place I am curious what is bitcoin? Why do they know this bitcoin? How do they know? So I researched about bitcoin, read some blogs, asked few of my friends who have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
yeah i also heard from my friend about bitcoin and i think maximum people do not know about bitcoin so we should support bitcoin and aware to people about bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful currency in this modern age and people are getting benefits from bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
December 11, 2016, 12:48:43 PM
I did not hear about it, but i read about it, on internet and on google when i was searching for ways to earn money online, and the price attracted me which made me use it so i started using faucets at first and later on i was directed to this forum by google again while searching for some good faucets.

it really shows that you are really determined to earn money because according to you, you just made a research about it when you are just looking for ways to earn online well for you that's really great because in my opinion there's only few people will try to use and do something like working faucet which seems do not have a guarantee to give you some amount of satoshi especially when you just first time introduced in to bitcoin and people who will believe and understand what they have just read online are only few . you seem to be cool bro .
Activity: 672
December 11, 2016, 12:18:01 PM
I did not hear about it, but i read about it, on internet and on google when i was searching for ways to earn money online, and the price attracted me which made me use it so i started using faucets at first and later on i was directed to this forum by google again while searching for some good faucets.
Activity: 18
December 11, 2016, 12:12:28 PM
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 11, 2016, 10:55:20 AM
I first knew about bitcoin from the news so i started searching and got really interested in knowing more but back in 2009 there was not much to get from bitcoin as it was a new and not much people know about it , and after 5 years i was watching a series bitcoin was mentioned and that refreshed my memory and i got back into  it and found that bitcoin has grow a lot since i last left it and since then i'v been trying to earn some every day
Good thing you discover bitcoin, though we are 2016 now but still there are plenty of room for bitcoin to grow. The future cannot be foreseen but by believing the future is positive we can always start investing now and be successful like the others have enjoyed.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
December 11, 2016, 10:54:51 AM
I have heard bitcoin first because of my friend. He asked me if I want to earn some money by doing bitcoin here in this forum, on first I don't have any idea about it but he explained everything that I have to know about bitcoin, my first time here in this forum I was like, "what is this thing, what is this thread all about, how will I earn money here by just posting." something like that because honestly I didn't get all the stuffs that my friend explained to me about this forum that is why I have read topics or post in the Beginners help and it helped me a lot. That is why I'm here right now in this forum answering your post and earning bitcoin, thanks to my friend.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 11, 2016, 08:39:18 AM
I first knew about bitcoin from the news so i started searching and got really interested in knowing more but back in 2009 there was not much to get from bitcoin as it was a new and not much people know about it , and after 5 years i was watching a series bitcoin was mentioned and that refreshed my memory and i got back into  it and found that bitcoin has grow a lot since i last left it and since then i'v been trying to earn some every day
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
December 09, 2016, 10:09:39 AM
I just saw it on facebook and some of my friend also on facebook told me that he also know bitcoin and he's already using it he told me some detailed information about it and I've become really interested to know more about it so I've made some reading from an articles and some posts from other forum other than this and he told me to explore this forum so i can learn more but I adapted quickly because I was once participating to some forum since a year ago .
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
December 09, 2016, 10:03:27 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin by a friend I got curious but I ignore it since that time I am busy at work. But, we met again and he is not working at all while me working all day long just to earn a sum of money while he is just travelling around the country that time I do research what's behind on this bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 09, 2016, 09:46:30 AM
Thank you, I bought something although the prices are high, it does not dictate how much they could go up, voi leave them for years
Jump to: