Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 13077 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 12:58:23 AM
After the recent bull run, it got me interested.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 03, 2017, 12:27:36 AM
My friend convinced me to get into bitcoins and I am very lazy person so initially I was not at all interested in knowing bitcoins or investing money in it as I thought it will waste my time and money but when I saw increase in price of bitcoin it motivated me to get started.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 02, 2017, 11:39:45 PM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
To be honest I do not remember exactly how I got into bitcoin, I remember that I wanted to buy something but when I saw the payment methods I realized I had nothing that I could use to pay, but then I saw something that said bitcoin and when I researched I found that buying bitcoin was very easy, at the end I did not bought anything but thanks to that I became part of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 11:30:42 PM
Ive learned about bitcoin through a friend when I saw his post in his facebook page. So Ive become interested and learned from him that he earned money in bitcoin. That time Ive become interested to learn more how do I earn also, so Im thankful that I know bitcoin early.

I am also here only because of my friend who told me about bitcoins and also encouraged me join this forum so that I can start earning bitcoins and I am really happy that I discover bitcoin at a right time so that I can accumulate more bitcoins for the future.
Activity: 774
August 02, 2017, 11:25:57 PM
Ive learned about bitcoin through a friend when I saw his post in his facebook page. So Ive become interested and learned from him that he earned money in bitcoin. That time Ive become interested to learn more how do I earn also, so Im thankful that I know bitcoin early.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 10:31:40 PM
I was unemployed and was struggling for food so I started to find the ways to earn money online and I came to know about bitcoins and firstly it was hard to find whether it was genuine or not but after studying I was sure that its an legit way to make money.
Activity: 236
August 02, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
I started with altcoins mid 2015 when an intern at the company I was working at told me about how to start mining with cheap tablets and smartphones. I started with a $5 Galaxy Rush, $40 generic Allwinner tablet (both bought "just to play with"), and a Nook Color. After finding that the return is pretty decent, I then bought a pair of $5 ZTE Paragons to add to the cluster, which paid for themselves in a week. Later on, I got two $10 ZTE Speeds and then 3 $20 Moto Es just for mining, all of which paid for themselves in a week or two. (Sadly, those days are long past and break even with a $20 smartphone is now about 2 months if the difficulty doesn't increase further.)

The move to Bitcoin mining came when I found out that my cousin is renting a place with electricity included. That started a search for a used Bitcoin miner, which didn't take long to score an Avalon 4 for a pretty good deal from a friend. My cousin and I were just as excited to start mining Bitcoins as my friend was to sell a device she no longer had a use for.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
August 02, 2017, 08:01:31 PM
I started here in bitcoin is because of my friends. They influence me to try it out. And also I can also see what they are earning. Little by little it makes sense. At first it is very minimal amount. Then suddenly, they get to earn a huge amount of money. I am quite regretful that I did not start earlier, I should have many bitcoins now.

No need to regret mate and you should be happy that ultimately you are at the best place to earn money and even if you start making good efforts from now then in future you will be having good amount of bitcoins in your wallet which can make you rich in future.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
August 02, 2017, 07:39:46 PM
I came to know about bitcoin and about this forum only because of my friend who helped me out in my tough days by showing me how to earn good money by sitting from home and I think I will be thankful to him throughout my life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
August 02, 2017, 01:29:42 PM
I started here in bitcoin is because of my friends. They influence me to try it out. And also I can also see what they are earning. Little by little it makes sense. At first it is very minimal amount. Then suddenly, they get to earn a huge amount of money. I am quite regretful that I did not start earlier, I should have many bitcoins now.
Activity: 448
August 02, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
i was listening to my friend talking about bitcoin but i dont have idea.
so i try to ask about bitcoin, then i found out bitcoin is so interesting challenging.
then my friend try to ask me if im interested, yes im interested because bitcoin is homebase earrning money just add to yourself patient, study learning any topic.
that's why me posting what to rank up.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 06:22:06 PM
I'm always looking projects to invest in, some frinends knew i wouldn't lose the chance to try BTC.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2017, 01:40:29 PM
Curiosity. It was some years ago when i bought. Sold my 4 btc at 700 euro's each. -shaking head-

Well at least i got a nice vacation out of it. After that marriage, settling down and opened my wallet again some months ago. Slowly joining again.
Activity: 630
July 25, 2017, 12:47:29 PM
BY a friend....
Me too. I have learned about bitcoin through my friend. At first, I was really not interested with bitcoin but after seeing that I can really earn profit from here, I started to be more interested with bitcoin nd what are the tricks and trades of bitcoin and until now, we use the profit that I earn for me and my family's daily living expenses.
Activity: 8
July 25, 2017, 08:08:04 AM
BY a friend....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
July 25, 2017, 07:53:21 AM
One of my friend introduces the bitcoin to me. That's why I get here. He told me that bitcoin is a good investment.
I got to know bitcoin from my friends also. They showed me the benefits of posting in this forum and joining in different campaign.
Activity: 443
July 25, 2017, 07:47:17 AM
It was quite simple. I just read in the news about bitcoin. But I couldn`t move out of my comfort-zone so i didn`t buy some.
Then I read again in the news that the price was very high, then I found out there are other coins out there. So I started mining altcoins.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 8
July 25, 2017, 07:40:10 AM
first i want to earn money in the business later that money i would like to change like bi coins.in the business filed also i have to take bit coins.and if my total money i have transfer like nit coins.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 09, 2017, 03:35:18 PM
I was working in Dubai and there I had a room mate who was earning bitcoins so I asked him to teach me about bitcoins and how I can earn it and he showed me many ways of earning bitcoins and I started my journey with earning from signature campaign.

Similar here, I was working and saw one of my friends doing something on his computer. Then I asked him and he explained that it was bitcoin.

Usually I tell my friends about what bitcoin is. I first heard about crypto currency at the time when I was looking for an additional source of income on the Internet
Activity: 172
July 09, 2017, 03:29:25 PM
I was working in Dubai and there I had a room mate who was earning bitcoins so I asked him to teach me about bitcoins and how I can earn it and he showed me many ways of earning bitcoins and I started my journey with earning from signature campaign.

Similar here, I was working and saw one of my friends doing something on his computer. Then I asked him and he explained that it was bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: