Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 13077 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
December 21, 2016, 12:55:29 AM
Two years ago, followed by mining, but I didn't half to mine.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 18, 2016, 05:12:08 PM
I don't know excactly I just browsing random thing
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 18, 2016, 04:40:34 PM
I got into bitcoin because of my friend. He told me that everyone is going to know the future of money, it's important to have an advantage first according to the future. Being first means it could have an opportunity, so I took it and registered here. I understand that you could earn here and the unique thing about this forum is the signature campaigns.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 18, 2016, 01:32:38 PM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
I actually got into bitcoin by playing freebitco.in thought idea to win $200 an hour or so made me want to play. Later on I slowly started looking for more free ways to get bitcoin. Now I currently trade, chat, mine, and stake cryptocurrency. Its been an learning curve for me  glad I found bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 252
December 18, 2016, 12:46:26 PM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....

What now after returning to bitcoin whether there were plans to go again, once you know what it's like bitcoin and how valuable, because more people hunting
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 18, 2016, 02:37:40 AM
Babbitt,  listen to friends
Activity: 297
December 17, 2016, 11:49:01 PM
The first time I understand bitcoin from bitcoin miners learned that, last April in a chat with a friend that bitcoin mining special money, this is the first time to understand bitcoin this thing, but then bitcoin is not cold. But as time goes by more and more friends around to know bitcoin this thing.
Activity: 229
December 17, 2016, 05:05:30 PM
in my community Bitcoin brought my friend. I am very grateful to him for that. I learned a lot of new and interesting and new ways to make money
Activity: 18
December 17, 2016, 04:37:11 AM
i know from my brother
he tell me the bitcoin priice is so high
if you have 1 you can buy something expensive
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
December 16, 2016, 11:58:13 PM
My friends was discussing about bitcoins, at first I don't care about bitcoins but when they explain it to me and tell that I can earn money. I get into Bitcoin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 20
Join insane.exchange.
December 14, 2016, 10:39:10 AM
My brother-in-law took me to a party where a person was talking about Bitcoin.

I did some research and determined that a decentralized currency is quite a great idea.

Cheesy
Activity: 61
December 14, 2016, 09:54:33 AM
I was searching for jobs online and how to earn money thru internet then I found a currency called Bitcoin and then I start searching about it, that's how I got into the Bitcoin World.
Activity: 221
December 12, 2016, 01:31:35 AM
I'm here because of my friend, he introduced me to bitcoin, tell me how to get bitcoin by participating in the signature campaign.
Activity: 11
December 12, 2016, 12:50:44 AM
iam get information bitcoin
in facebook twitter in my friend,
Activity: 294
December 10, 2016, 11:08:13 AM
I was reading a Wired article on Bitcoin and Silk Road back in April 2011 or so. After that I started to look into Bitcoin a bit more and thought the concept of a cryptocurrency was pretty awesome. Before you know it, I was purchasing a nid range GPU to mine a bit  . . . . and this was when the price was sub $10 and difficulty was under 500k. Good times.. if only I had kept my coins instead of selling them right away.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 24, 2016, 05:55:29 AM
I got it in her because my friend of mine told me about this, but he first time he told me about bitcoin, I was not really that interested because it has a low payment but he said to me that it was just for temporary because every time that your rank goes up, your salary will increase, but I just ignored him. Then after a months that passed by, I was curious what was his rank, and then he showed it to me and then I'm surprised that he was already in Sr. Member and his salary per month is not that bad also that is why I've also try on doing it that's why I'm here in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2016, 05:35:22 AM
I really remember when I first get into bitcoin.

it was in 2013 when I graduated from secondary vocational schools. then I tried to find a job, but I still difficult to get the job. until finally I tried to make money from the internet. The first thing I did when it was played on PTC, but the result is very small. until in the end when it was on my facebook homepage many people are busy talking about bitcoin. then I was interested to try it, because I was quite surprised with the price of the bitcoin hit $1000 and since then I use bitcoin to date.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2016, 05:21:47 AM
Honestly I can't quite remember, I know it was back in 2011 and I can remember lots I liked about it but I just can't remember what got me into it, weird huh?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
October 24, 2016, 05:18:30 AM
There are ltos of people getting into the bitcoin becuase they hear storys ffrom other persons and i think that is why i came into the bitcoin because i know for sure that
you can make allot of money with it.

Of course you will get many money or i can said a big profit by do effort to grows your bitcoin, many ways to invest your bitcoin.
Almost one year ago, my money not enough to complete my monthly bill but after i came in bitcoin world and join a signatures campaign, it is very helpful for me.

I agree with you when you get to higher rank , you can make a good income through signature campaign, apart from that you can do skill work for bitcoin online without getting disturbed by your daily job and do some altcoin trading. I myself was in the same position of not able to meet my financial problem with my daily job but after i got intro to bitcoin and particular to this forum i am now able to fulfill my all expenses
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 24, 2016, 05:09:48 AM
I started with bitcoin when I saw my friend success of the sale and purchase bitcoin. later on that day I wanted to like what is done my friend. My target in later seek a satisfactory outcome of this bitcoin. Smiley

I actually also told my friends about it once and told them that i'm earning money from it and they were actually interested but they never started using it still.
I actually came into bitcoin because of google, where i found an ad with its price that attracted me towards it.
Pages:
Jump to: