Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get rich? [outside of crypto] - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 24, 2024, 10:09:10 PM
For an entrepreneur, it is better to start when one's finances are stable (not mixed with daily expenses and food) because the first month can be analyzed for gross and net profits including marketing strategies or product innovation. Don't turn upside down and even borrow money when you are just starting a business venture, it's the same as harming yourself. entrepreneurship is ups and downs in all conditions, of course it requires a mentality that is used to and not limited in time.

For people with this career, the most important thing is competitive skills and competence in the field they are working in, indeed age is an added value in some positions but if people have superior qualifications, of course it is not a problem.

Age 30 is a very good productive period for any job, enjoy life according to your passion because a paid hobby is more fun than you being forced to live in an uncomfortable work environment so that it only accumulates boredom at work.

In this modern era, there are many ways to earn money and assets that anyone wants, with flexible time and according to each person's interests.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 24, 2024, 08:53:18 PM
I am rich or poor which depends on who I can compare with, but definitely I am not struggling to meet my financial needs that much I can tell you about.

For people who are in between their 20s and 30s, are at their prime time and probably what they choose will decide their fate of their remaining life and it has to be something that they are passionate doing not just for the sake of making money and it can even be started as side hustle while working in 9 to 5 job and over the period of time it can take you to the level that you can make money in a day that used to be your monthly salary.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 24, 2024, 07:18:46 PM
This question is addressed to those who did not get their wealth trading/investing/mining Bitcoin or altcoins.
How did you get rich?
If you are an entrepreneur, how did you start out?
If you are a career person, what kind of career do you chose?

What advice you have for someone who just hit 30 and wants to make something of himself?
Pages:
Jump to: