Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you know about Bitcoin and Bitcointalk? - page 3. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
Now, two questions for you.
  • How did you know about Bitcoin? From good news or from bad news?
  • How did you know about Bitcointalk?
    • Previously, I thought of a discussion about the first question but later I thought about the second question and it's possible to combine them in one topic. Then I decided to make this thread in Meta than in Bitcoin Discussion board.

Before I had the mind to join here I have been hearing about Bitcoin on media and some other people saying it at some point most of our local musian do include it in their rap to make their songs look more flowing but then I still don't understand what it's but after some while decided to make research about bitcoin it was then I began to have the basic understanding before I finally find myself inside here, even as that I still don't have time to follow up the news due to my schedule and time to put down here to study and understand things more it was here I purchased my little fraction of bitcoin through help of our local friends I was able to download exchange app to make deposit to start buying BTC.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
I first saw the word Bitcoin on our local forum Symbianize.com that involves anything about online technology discussion. Some guy in there create a topic on how he earn passively using faucets by solving captchas. I become easily hookup because I’m always a fan of ptc websites that rewards me $ in paypal that time.

In my pursue of studying Bitcoin, I gained a lot of local friends in social media that have same interests with Bitcoin and one of them share me Bitcointalk due to the possibility of earning extra Bitcoin by joining signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
By chance, I remembered about one post of theymos, that I think it is worthy to discuss.

How did you came to know about Bitcoin first ?

I saw someone mention it on 4chan. They were complaining about the long block download time. Smiley

Here is what I wrote in another topic.
Do you see it is a legendary thinking style?

Most of us start to be interested in something when there are good news about it but years ago, theymos started to interested in Bitcoin when he saw someone complained about it.

Now, two questions for you.
  • How did you know about Bitcoin? From good news or from bad news?
  • How did you know about Bitcointalk?
    • Previously, I thought of a discussion about the first question but later I thought about the second question and it's possible to combine them in one topic. Then I decided to make this thread in Meta than in Bitcoin Discussion board.
Pages:
Jump to: