Pages:
Author

Topic: How do determinate a ICO team is good? - page 2. (Read 320 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
What you see or hear is not always true. Image, videos and profile could be deceiving a times, there are some bad actors who can easily put this up together and make it look real, extra care must be taking before you invest sometimes it is better to wait for product before you invest.

Yes agree, maybe the MVP product can be used as a benchmark for the performance evaluation of the team behind the ICO
because now most ICO only make MVP after ICO ends, so it's very difficult to decide whether the ICO Team has expertise or not
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 04:46:15 PM
What you see or hear is not always true. Image, videos and profile could be deceiving a times, there are some bad actors who can easily put this up together and make it look real, extra care must be taking before you invest sometimes it is better to wait for product before you invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
November 05, 2018, 04:23:20 PM
I don’t think there’s a perfect way to know a good team
The best you can do is simply verify the names and photos attached to the team profiles and also their job or position
When it’s an ico, focus on the project and product not the team
Because even the good people are becoming greedy too
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
November 05, 2018, 02:55:49 PM
I don't spend too much time checking the people behind the projects because I never invest in new ICOs. Sure if you invest, you have to know where your money goes. And you have to be very careful because even if the project looks good, you never know if the team is fake. I limit myself to just participating in bounty campaigns. For that, I have to know that the bounty manager is reliable. If the manager is good, I know he will do all the checking regarding the team and project he is managing. Even without investing and just participating in bounty campaigns, I'm risking my time because you never know for sure whether you will get paid. I wish I had a better answer for you, but that's the harsh reality.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
  Smiley Smiley Nowadays, in ICOs world there are good projects who are pushing by people who  work in relationed projects about crypto y blockchain, but  we need to remember that you can find people who offer this services (developers, managgers, whitters, etc), its really easy!!, but how can i have certainty about the team who are pushing a project?? In mi case, i look all profiles, and pay atention in things like: companies or project they used to work, interest, which kind of people they follow or are related. I know you need time for that, I would like to know how do you have certainty about the team who are pushing any ICO project??  Cool Huh
Pages:
Jump to: