Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I convince my family that I want to pursue my career in Crypto space? - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 30
Your first step should be learning coding and programming first and you have to be very good about it and let them be aware of how good you are at it. Now let them know about blockchain programming and tell them you want to learn it. Let them know that you have passion for that aspect of programming and believe you will do great at it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
That's what I've experienced before, when I finished college, then the pandemic hit, the job was difficult and I was still in cryptocurrency. We can produce something to support life. But before going any further, you should ask yourself to show your parents that you are serious about cryptocurrency.

It's not just getting carried away by hype that will just end. If you are serious then start with something workable, hone your skills in crypto trading, join the available campaigns as a bounty hunter.

Keep in mind, don't make this your main income, because the results are uncertain. You should also have a job in the real world. Do what you should do.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
If you are determined to pursue a crypto career and your family is against that, just ignore them. It's not like you need a university degree to become proficient in blockchians, unless your target is to become one of those Web3+Solidity developers since everyone's going to ask for your education, but even that can be technically learned on your own.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
PS - I don't have a coding background.
Calculate the period you spent in the Crypto space, calculate the return on investment from it and the future return, and then compare this field with the traditional areas of your family and community members, calculate the return on investment for all these areas and make a decision.

The future is for crptocurrencies, but this does not mean that you will achieve success. Success is a relative word that is measured economically by several indicators, the most important of which is the return on investment.
And finally, as long as you believe in something you'll fight for.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Well it is a pretty vague question you are asking.

Firstly, if you have a background on doing something that is related to crypto and you are able to use that to get food to the table, because that is what matters after all, then by all means follow that route.

But dont go for any sort of hyped career choices which is a common mistake that graduates these days are doing. Easy way to get in does not mean easy way to make money, rather the opposite. Difficult career choice earn more money. But you should play what you are good at, your strengths and what you have a passion for.

But seeing that you lack coding a large part of blockchain development is gone from your options. Depending upon what your education background is, you will have to make the choice. Family's opinion come after that.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Learn to code then.

I'm not sure which field you are good at but every skill a person can have will still be profitable if you provide services in exchange for Bitcoin. You don't even have to learn that coding skills. If you are into carpentry, then showcase your skill and previous works, you might earn a job. But most of the time, it's computer skills that will have more importance, graphic, internet marketing skills and so on.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: