Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I find bettors to come to my site - page 3. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 06:05:32 AM
make something interesting or eye catching, use multimedia to market your site. I think making things interesting will catch the attention of bettors
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2017, 04:09:27 AM
Most important things already got mentioned (ANN thread, signature campagin, social media feeds..), but you may consider including a bankroll investment option as well. This does not only bring new funds to your site but also increases the trust of your players. Also, verfifiying that your site is profably fair is obligatory.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 12:39:31 AM
use affiliate program
and something you offer others does not offer
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 11, 2017, 11:34:14 PM
How do i find bettors to come to my site sportslibraries.com

Make your own thread in this section about your gambling site, so people will know about your gambling site. You can do some promotion too like free bets for a new member, a raffle to get free bets, cash back. If you have an extra cash, you can promote your site by using signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
December 11, 2017, 10:25:22 PM
First make your site professional, add some pages like faq and a professional homepage. Right now every visitors are striking on login page and site doesnt have any kind of content.

After you will redesign your site make professional looking ann thread for your betting platform with all the feature your platform have.

Now spend some money in advertising, provide high class support to players and try to offer good affiliate commision.

We have all this stuff it for security reason that you need a log in to go on the site if you would like to join please send me a pm to activate you and you can see

Crypto gambling sites will allow people to see their site even before they log in into their account. If you ask people to register first to check your site then you may lose a lot of potential traffic to your site. So first allow them to see how your site looks but you can ask them to register if they want to bet on your site.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DEGEN Future Traders
December 11, 2017, 09:51:01 PM
Hi.

I think that the best way to find people for your site s hire people for signature campaign, if you need one i can help, send me a PV.

In this site a lot of people can see the publicity and get paid for "wearing" your site.

You have add some messages too in this section with promos for new suscriptors or demo trial...

You have to use your imagination and sell a good product.

Good day friend.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 09:19:39 PM
 Proper marketing will only help drive traffic and bettors to your site. I would suggest focusing a lot of your attention on the three big social media apps Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Build up a presence on each one of these maybe consider some giveaways or some sort of other deposit bonus to give potential customers a reason to click.
You may also decide that you would like to try a signature campaign, if you have some funds to set aside for advertising give it a shot for a week and see if it was worth the investment.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
December 11, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

Basically there is the wrong way to go about it.

First you need to improve the design or hire some special web design company.

Secondly you need to prove proof of funds. You need to sign a message proving that you own at least 10 BTC > to make sure you won't lead to insolvnecy.

Thirdly, you can start a signature campaign and get it promoted on Bitcointalk. You can also get it promoted in similiar ways on Reddit and Twitter.

Fourthy you can start contests and promotions. Like a faucet or free deposit bonuses and such.

Activity: 258
Merit: 57
December 11, 2017, 04:18:58 PM
make sure about your design and security.

find bettors will be easy first time but your design / earning will make many join your site

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
December 11, 2017, 02:55:43 PM
Instead of asking how, you should change topic subject to "[ANN sportlibraries - "enter short site description"], give all information about site in first post, few pictures and after that do this:
1) do giveaway or contest in games and rounds
2) signature campaign
3) Promote on 3.1)Add networks
                    3.2) Social media
                    3.3) Other forums
edit*
Most important thing - hire web designer. Seriously.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 02:47:14 PM
The first thing you need to do to find bettors for your site is to describe your offer in your opening post and not just post the link so everyone who has potentially interest needs to visit your site to get some basic infos.

The second thing is starting a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum or if you have sufficient money you can also pay for advertisement displayed between the posts of us users.
Activity: 29
December 11, 2017, 01:58:49 PM
First make your site professional, add some pages like faq and a professional homepage. Right now every visitors are striking on login page and site doesnt have any kind of content.

After you will redesign your site make professional looking ann thread for your betting platform with all the feature your platform have.

Now spend some money in advertising, provide high class support to players and try to offer good affiliate commision.

We have all this stuff it for security reason that you need a log in to go on the site if you would like to join please send me a pm to activate you and you can see
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2017, 01:53:26 PM

Activity: 19
December 11, 2017, 12:42:44 PM
Do some marketing activity and offer good bonus for pioneers so people would be interested to try betting on your site and off course if they would be satisfied they will eventually come back and willing to deposit funds to make another bets.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 11, 2017, 12:34:21 PM
Make an ANN thread. Just make it sure that you do explain and elaborate the things regarding on your site which would potentially caught communities attention and its really compulsory that you would need to allocate some funds for marketing purpose either on making campaigns, signature,social and banners which these things would really extent the exposure and awareness of your new site. Good luck
Activity: 29
December 11, 2017, 12:25:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: