Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I fix this ? - page 2. (Read 424 times)

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
December 11, 2023, 08:22:45 PM
Having a lot of ram on a pc helps a bit .

But  I have a threadripper cpu with 128gb ram and a 2 tb pcie ssd. eth connection to a 1 g verizon line .

And it still happens to me.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
December 11, 2023, 07:43:37 PM
You don't have to panic over this and not a serious issues per say..
Most times I do experience it but it doesn't take time to load up this happen whenever there's a network issues within my ends so what I will do is to swapped between my network to other network to enable me have smooth access to the forum. Most times it occurs when I want to use my smart phone to access the forum it will trying to synchronized the network something so but isn't a thing you should panicked over.
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 11, 2023, 06:07:41 PM
I don't know if this a problem or if I am the only one experiencing difficulties when I try  viewing every post in a thread on one page.like any time I click to view all this displays;

Sometimes it loads up a while after I click on the verify button other times I will wait endlessly for it to load because it keeps loading and asking to click verify over and over again.

this can sometimes happen because the bitcointalk server is heavy. stay patient until everything is loaded correctly by the server. but if it keeps happening, do this
1. use a stable and fast internet connection.
2. also make sure your smartphone gets the best signal
3. what I often do is sometimes, press the airplane mode button and leave it for 20 seconds or so. it aims to update the IP from the provider.

hopefully your problem will be resolved soon.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
December 11, 2023, 05:45:11 PM
I do not actually know why I would want to read all the posts in one page? I prefer it in pages, and if I mistakenly click view all, I will reload immediately and not allow it happen. Although, everyone has their preference, but then if you want to view all pages conveniently, you may try using the forum in a desktop with good network and not a mobile phone without strong connections.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
December 11, 2023, 05:41:53 PM
I too encounter this phenomenon periodically. I have noticed that it happens when using certain servers on my VPN. I can't explain the reason for this behavior of these servers, maybe CloudFlare considers them suspicious or something else, but when I switch to another server this problem disappears.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
December 11, 2023, 05:08:44 PM
This happens because of topic sizes.

The more posts a topic has, the more complicated it will be to view all the posts, as it is a very heavy load on the server and takes a long time. And normally, for security reasons, servers disconnect the connection when the response time is too high, to avoid the emergence of vulnerabilities.
Now I see I was thinking it was an error from my end Because I tried changing network providers to faster one but same problem still came  up .
I guess I would just have to read posts page by page anytime this happens again.
Have you tried using a network provider with a stronger signal? Maybe it could speed up how the page loads. This is just a security page that could load with a better network connection, unless the case varies based on the number of pages the thread you want to load carries, but I doubt it.
I did but had same issues.
If you click on view all, it is normal for you to see that. It happens to everybody.

Have you tried using a network provider with a stronger signal?
I am using 5G with good connection and high internet speed, but it is still like that.
Exactly I thought so. though I still use 4G my provider is quite fast enough to load up webages of over 6mb of data

But from my end, I noticed something with my 4G router and 5G phone. Once you have clicked on view all on a thread, it will show what is seen in the OP, but if you go back and click on view all again, it will not show it again but load the page immediately. Also if you go to other different threads, it will not also show it again if you click on view all, even on different boards.
_act_ this is normal because of the cache your browser saves when you load a page to make surfing easier and faster to load on your device.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
December 11, 2023, 05:07:02 PM
Having a good internet connection helps, but it doesn't prevent things from taking a long time.
The server response time must be taken into account. In addition to processing this request, it is processing thousands of other requests made per second from other visitors.
But from my end, I noticed something with my 4G router and 5G phone. Once you have clicked on view all on a thread, it will show what is seen in the OP, but if you go back and click on view all again, it will not show it again but load the page immediately. Also if you go to other different threads, it will not also show it again if you click on view all, even on different boards.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
December 11, 2023, 05:01:45 PM
I am using 5G with good connection and high internet speed, but it is still like that.

Having a good internet connection helps, but it doesn't prevent things from taking a long time.
The server response time must be taken into account. In addition to processing this request, it is processing thousands of other requests made per second from other visitors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
December 11, 2023, 04:58:10 PM
If you click on view all, it is normal for you to see that. It happens to everybody.

Activity: 560
Merit: 624
December 11, 2023, 04:54:36 PM
Since you want to read everything all at once, I will suggest you also exercise a little patience and wait for it to load. I have only tried to load this all at once; it was in a case of a 6-page thread, if I could remember correctly.

Have you tried using a network provider with a stronger signal? Maybe it could speed up how the page loads. This is just a security page that could load with a better network connection, unless the case varies based on the number of pages the thread you want to load carries, but I doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
December 11, 2023, 04:53:31 PM
This happens because of topic sizes.

The more posts a topic has, the more complicated it will be to view all the posts, as it is a very heavy load on the server and takes a long time. And normally, for security reasons, servers disconnect the connection when the response time is too high, to avoid the emergence of vulnerabilities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
December 11, 2023, 04:49:38 PM
I don't know if this a problem or if I am the only one experiencing difficulties when I try  viewing every post in a thread on one page.like any time I click to view all this displays;

Sometimes it loads up a while after I click on the verify button other times I will wait endlessly for it to load because it keeps loading and asking to click verify over and over again.
Pages:
Jump to: