Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I grow my btc? - page 32. (Read 216054 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 01:15:32 PM
If you want to reach in a day so it is very bad for you because if you rich in a day and you can lose in a day. We suggest everyone slowly make money is a better then quick earning. Binary Trading is a so risky and crypto trading is a best or you can do mining . Mining is a best way to make a huge money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 12:56:51 PM
Being active on this BCT routinely would enable you to become your bitcoin something beyond seeking it will develop its incentive after the future.Doing Signature campaign for bounty is truly sheltered to become your bitcoins and with a decent battle, it can be extremely profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 15, 2017, 12:32:13 PM
I think gambling one of the most risky way, where you invest your money, and no guarantee is here, Even you have a lot of experience of gambling.
Yes the gambling is very risky, it is the fast and the easy way for the earning but I think it is not good to take the risk and to get the lose you will have to be patient and then hold for the long time because the investing is not the main point but try to invest and then hold for the long time and you will earn the huge profit with the bitcoin all the people are earning and they are using the bitcoin as the best source of the income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 01:22:06 PM
and I recently got carried away with the selection of shields. I am looking for some altcoyins that are now on the very bottom and I'm buying, waiting for a pampa, I also collected a couple of coins that will pump good once a couple of months, they give + 100% sabile. I think it's not bad, so I try to increase the bitcoins part of the story.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
November 14, 2017, 12:24:30 PM
Trading have boundless potential if earning is involve.  You can multiply your earnings depends on how skillful you are or how lucky you can jump in a  pump that is about to happen and cash out at its peak.

Trading is just one of the ways on how you could grow your bitcoin, the other one is joining signature campaign here in this forum, you just have to keep on finding legit ways on how you could earn bitcoin, that way, you could grow your bitcoin without risking anything big, you could also do lending, and put some interest on it, so that when the lender returns the money to you, you could have some profits which could help to grown your bitcoin too.

Do not make stupid things like using your bitcoin to gambling hoping that you could multiply or double your bitcoins, it is like you wanted to lose your bitcoin instead of having more.
Activity: 168
November 14, 2017, 11:35:02 AM
In fact trading is the best option for me, It is a fact that signature campaign can give you a little and limited income but if you invest your money in trading there you can earn unlimited money.Besides,trading is always a good option to grow your bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2017, 10:29:43 AM
Trading have boundless potential if earning is involve.  You can multiply your earnings depends on how skillful you are or how lucky you can jump in a  pump that is about to happen and cash out at its peak.
Trading is the best way to earn bitcoin or to grow your bitcoin. But it's not easy you need more knowledge about trading you need alsp patient, capital and do some strategies and for sure if you have that you will earn profit .
it is true that trading is the best way to gain more and fast profit but also consider working through the forum, all you need is patience and effort and surely you will be paid to add on your btc.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 09:46:12 AM
 I think gambling one of the most risky way, where you invest your money, and no guarantee is here, Even you have a lot of experience of gambling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 14, 2017, 09:31:46 AM
To grow your btc is you just need it to hodl. JUST HODL. And by means of hodl, you are not to withdraw your bitcoin into fiat or into your country's currency. And to grow your current bitcoins is to earn another bitcoins. Find a way.
Activity: 247
November 14, 2017, 09:07:42 AM
 theres a lot of ways to grow your btc. but the best in my own opinion is on trading. in trading you should grow your btc just to focus on your chosen coins and do buy and sell. buy low sell high just a simply as 123.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2017, 08:57:28 AM
This is something that all are asking and all are getting the same answer. Trade, gamble, mine, work for it or design something here like ANN and BB codes for signatures.

Lot of possibilities to earn if you are creative and adopting to new technologies.

Yes we have multiple ways earn bitcoins. But to grow your bitcoins you have to take the risk. Longtime holding is the only method without risk it will give you profit apart from this you must put your bitcoins at risk to make money. In that Trading is the best option invest your bitcoins in high volume altcoins it will give you 100% profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 08:23:14 AM
to increase your btc to join airdrops or even campaigns when your position is bigger the rank will increase your paycheck.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 14, 2017, 07:24:49 AM
This is something that all are asking and all are getting the same answer. Trade, gamble, mine, work for it or design something here like ANN and BB codes for signatures.

Lot of possibilities to earn if you are creative and adopting to new technologies.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 09:06:40 AM
i would suggest you to keep your btc for long in your wallet, not use when you want, but have patience, maybe also use mining, or do some bets.

I'm worried that after November 16 bitcoin will fall. So is this really a good idea?
You can grow your bitcoins fast not only by growing them while your gambling or something else investing but you can also mine them that will be many times free and they will grow slowly to many coins. So just mining them is the easiest way.
Mining of bitcoins is no doubt very effective way of making more bitcoins but for that you need to have super computers. One other thing which you need to have is electricity and that too for 24/7. It is indeed not an easy thing to do. The thing which you can do is trading. It will help you in making more numbers of bitcoin. The only condition is that you really need to be good at trading.

Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 12, 2017, 10:14:05 AM
best potential to grow your bitcoins is by investing and trading much better than to store to your cold wallet
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 09:46:53 AM
buy a good altcoin turnover or invest in a trusted site
but do not forget to risk investing
live in a bitcoin turn to altcoin that's how I grow my bitcoin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 12, 2017, 06:18:30 AM
Trading is the best way to earn bitcoin or to grow your bitcoin. But it's not easy you need more knowledge about trading you need alsp patient, capital and do some strategies and for sure if you have that you will earn profit .
Activity: 532
November 12, 2017, 05:40:46 AM
I adhere to the old tradition when it is a company signature you can earn any token and then sell it for Bitcoin. Already having Bitcoin available can very well make money on the difference in price on the exchange. This is practically a classic of the genre, in this way to increase its Bitcoin volumes.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 02:04:19 AM
I would suggest that you continue  on trading. For me it is the most safe  way to grow bitcoin rather than investing  it at hyips because most of them are scam but not all, others will  last for month but will be eventually  become a scam. Or gambling it because we  all know that no one gets  rich from gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: