Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I grow my btc? - page 8. (Read 216054 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 11:06:22 AM
You could try out the lending section and find some microloans, preferably with collateral.
You'll make a nice profit with that.
Thank you for this very useful information. I do not have any idea that lending bitcoin can be good way to increase my bitcoin. As of today bitcoin bitcoin price keeps on dropping. I wanted to learn how this  bitcoin lending works and if it safe especially during this low season to be able to survive till the situation becomes pleasant again for all the investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
for me the most safest way is to just hold your bitcoins into your wallet and just start gaining bitcoins again and that is what you called a hard but safe way. There are a lot of ways to gain bitcoins you can be in a signature or bounty campaigns which are very in demand this time because of high profits.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
March 16, 2018, 03:31:39 AM
Since January-I do not sell my bitcoins. Growth in any case-you only need not to hurry  Wink
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
this means that you have to keep any amount of bits of coins where those sites will get dividends as a fixed amount of day...the best way to grow is lend your bitcoins for some interest to trusted people on this forum with proper collateral. Never ever loan without any proper collateral . Another place is btcjam.com but here you need to be very very careful because some people who abuse the site and steal loans. Invest only if a person has not only a good sized history of repaying their loans on time, but also good reviews. Spread it across a lot of loans that you believe are trustworthy...
Activity: 172
March 16, 2018, 12:50:31 AM
Bit Coin Investment Site is one of the key strategies for increasing bits of bits. This means that you have to keep any amount of bits of coins where those sites will get dividends as a fixed amount of day. The amount of this profit can be around 0.5% to 3.50%.
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
One way become your BTC is by exchanging purchasing low offering high and rehashing the method. Next is purchase distinctive crypto coins and sit tight for their incentive to develop can likewise be great however need to discover great coins that have esteem and a not so distant, as they are a wide range of coins out their and most offer just the same old thing new other than pump and dump.
Activity: 162
March 15, 2018, 09:31:51 PM
the fastest way to increase the amount of bitcoin is trading and investment, both have a high risk, the higher the risk then the profit is also high. always be careful in choosing investment and trading, because if not careful it will be a loss.
Activity: 392
March 15, 2018, 09:15:53 PM
Thru investment in trading and by joining in signature campaign. Some of my income are come from my reward in signature campaign and use it for any trading investment to gain other profits.

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 08:54:47 PM
There I see 2 ways - trading and hold. Every way has it's own risks, but you have a chance to grow your amount.
I agree with you, we really need to do holding so our bitcoin value is we will grow, and holding is very easy to do because we will just wait until the price of our bitcoin is we will grow and we can also do trading so the value of our bitcoin is we will also grow.
there are another way to growth our bitcoin.split our money into several coins/token that has good potential in future.by trading altcoin we could earn some profit from altcoin price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 16
March 15, 2018, 08:44:40 PM
You can use your bitcoin to exchange with potential altcoin or good ICO projects. You can also participate in coin lending and coin staking to create passive income. These are the ways that I use to increase profits.

hi mate. your recommendation is nice.can you give some links  about coin staking or what coins do you stake. i think its a nice way.  coin staking same as mining but  not using proof of work instead proof of stake.   you dont need to invest in miner rigs.   
Activity: 406
March 15, 2018, 07:36:09 PM
There I see 2 ways - trading and hold. Every way has it's own risks, but you have a chance to grow your amount.
I agree with you, we really need to do holding so our bitcoin value is we will grow, and holding is very easy to do because we will just wait until the price of our bitcoin is we will grow and we can also do trading so the value of our bitcoin is we will also grow.
Activity: 434
March 15, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
Growing your bitcoin like you said it's not an easy task. Remember we are talking about making more money here.
I will suggest finding ways to trade and being careful about it. Have a strategy and stick to it no matter what. You can have a percentage margin you earn daily or weekly and don't ever go greedy. Alts are dangerous investment and can make you cool money at the same time. Which ever you choose thread with caution.
Activity: 378
March 15, 2018, 11:46:10 AM
If you want to grow your btc, you can trade with cryptocurrencies, mine cryptocurrencies, invest your money into ICOs and so on. One of the simplest ways, but not the fastest, is the participation in the Bounty campaigns of ICO organizers. For the fulfillment of certain tasks you get their coins, which you can then sell for bitcoin and just hold it.
Activity: 252
March 14, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
think that in order to increase your BTC traffic, you can trade or invest in diggers, which are ways to increase the amount of BTC. If you trade, then you need to make sure that the price you sell is higher than the purchase price, and the second purchase price must be lower than the purchase price at the first, then you can increase the amount of bitcoin myself.
Activity: 392
March 14, 2018, 07:03:24 PM
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
I believe this is the right time for you to increase your bitcoin number. We can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are still at a very reasonable level to buy, so if you want to increase the number of bitcoins trade now for My calculations for bitcoin prices will touch $ 7200 today.
Activity: 210
March 14, 2018, 05:21:14 AM
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
my suggestion is try to enter your bitcoin on the trading site and then to trade your bitcoin, you just need to strategically choose a coin that you trade, buy at below price and wait to raise it to grow your bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:59:13 AM
The best way is to trade them for altcoins and wait for those coins to show some extremely great returns on your investments...
Else, you have the option to buy low and sell high by trading your coins on exchanges.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 14, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

Nice mate, I think that having that much amount of Bitcoin is a testament on how you worked hard. Also, I think the best way for you to increase that could be done in two ways, the active approach, which is by way of circulating your Bitcoin and acquiring altcoins that could be quickly flipped for more value, or the passive approach, where you try to invest your Bitcoin into a project or hold it until such time Bitcoin prices surge back up and greatly multiply is value, thus, when you dispose of it, you could get more profit. Another way of increasing your Bitcoin holding is by joining projects that reward its joiners through Bitcoin, but those are quite rare because most projects now try to develop their own coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 14, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
there is many best way to grow up your bitcoin but i prefer that trading is much more good if you want to grow up your bitcoin and there is a lot of people are earning bitcoin in huge amount through trading so trading is much more good than other investment
Pages:
Jump to: