Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I grow my btc? - page 9. (Read 216054 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
March 14, 2018, 02:15:18 AM
The best chance to earn more bitcoin is to trade but risk is always part of the game. Highly potential ICOs are also good but deep research is a must. Mining is another good chance to earn especially if you don't want to stress yourself in trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
The most ideal approach to twofold the measure of Bitcoin you have in your grasp is to put resources into various ICO stages. It is sheltered to put resources into ICO. However, bear in mind to use sound judgment and research. Some ICO ventures are trick. We should be exceptionally cautious when contributing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 08, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
Trading is one of the best way to grow bitcoin. If you don't want to trade anymore, then another thing you can do is to participate in bitcoin signature bounty campaign here. If your rank is higher than you earn more.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:04:27 PM
Investing and trading are the most used way to grow your bitcoins. They are on one hand very safe, but on the other hand they can be risky because of a lot of factors you can't determine. For the best way to grow your bitcoin is to work on a signature campaign.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
March 08, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
To grow your bitcoin you can just hold it and wait for the price to increase then your bitcoin will then eventually grow also,but that is only for passive person. If you really want to make your bitcoin grow then consider trading your coin to other altcoin, also invest more and do bounty campaings. In bounty campaign you will do service and earn bitcoin for a certain services only that uses bitcoin. For investing you can buy more bitcoin so that when you can trade it to some promising altcoin with a good price to earn profit then wait for the coin to increase then sell it.
Growing your bitcoin will make you rich in the future that is why it is so important to grow your bitcoin, don't look at the currency price right now and the down trends just look at the future value of this coins, just like how much it rise in value last year.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
To grow your bitcoin you can just hold it and wait for the price to increase then your bitcoin will then eventually grow also,but that is only for passive person. If you really want to make your bitcoin grow then consider trading your coin to other altcoin, also invest more and do bounty campaings. In bounty campaign you will do service and earn bitcoin for a certain services only that uses bitcoin. For investing you can buy more bitcoin so that when you can trade it to some promising altcoin with a good price to earn profit then wait for the coin to increase then sell it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 08, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
There are bunch of ways for doing this .Market,stocks or gambling are the shortcuts but as said "shortcuts are dangerous" so please take caution before taking them.What I can advice is use bitcoins to earn more bitcoins ,start a legal trade like a website or you can loan it to someone using an escrow .Let it grow maybe start your own signature campaigns,overall choose a strategy which involves hard work over shortcuts .
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
There is now way to good,better hold your own btc and much more you buy when its low price and make a deal to sell when its hight price,what ever the price just sell your btc when its flowing up,
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
Well it totally depends from your wish, do you wish fast money, or you have patience for waiting. In trading patience is essential, choosing right moment to buy or sell without hurry.
You can grow your bitcoin by just holding it and wait until the the value of it is we will pump or we will increase, and by doing trading bitcoin it has a chance that your bitcoin is we will grow, but for me and the advisable to do is just hold it until you satisfied with the value of it.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
I think the best way is of course to trade any kind of trade but for me i trade margin or i margin trade or BTC/USD etc. but it's riskier than trading alts because BTC is more volatile.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 08, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
The best way to double the amount of Bitcoin you have in your hands is to invest in different ICO platforms. It is safe to invest in ICO. But do not forget to make good choices and research. Some ICO projects are scam. We must be very careful when investing.
I suggest don't invest your money in any ponzi or hyip sites because they are 100% scam sites. They will surely run away with your money, and 100% investors will lose money on these sites. Also, I don't agree with the last suggestion to earn money from gambling because gambling is not for earning money instead just to enjoy the paid games. The only reasonable suggestion is trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 08, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
Well it totally depends from your wish, do you wish fast money, or you have patience for waiting. In trading patience is essential, choosing right moment to buy or sell without hurry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
March 08, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Better to distribute your capital in different promising altcoins, first you can do an investment in different ICO and check their platforms if your capital worth to risk. Some investor said that today is the right time to invest or trade in some altcoins because if btc pump then some of altcoins will pump also.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
March 08, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
You can grow your bitcoins by investing it in different ICO's. But be sure that the ICO that you are going to make investment is not scam and the team behind of ICO is good. You can easily grow your bitcoins if you choose good ICO.
Activity: 336
March 08, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
The best way to double the amount of Bitcoin you have in your hands is to invest in different ICO platforms. It is safe to invest in ICO. But do not forget to make good choices and research. Some ICO projects are scam. We must be very careful when investing.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 07, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
Trading is the good way to grow our bitcoins. I think the traders nowadays are earning better with altcoin. A good research about every coin  is necessary before trading. So you can buy some good coin from exchanger.
Trading is a good way to increase your money, but not all traders are profitable because it's not really easy.
If we want to consider trading as the best way of making money, we also need to work for it, in fact if we can be consistent
there is a a chance that we can make this as our sole way of making money.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
Trading is the good way to grow our bitcoins. I think the traders nowadays are earning better with altcoin. A good research about every coin  is necessary before trading. So you can buy some good coin from exchanger.
Activity: 17
March 06, 2018, 04:55:39 PM
The only answer is to trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
March 06, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
the most popular way to increase your bitcoin balance is altcoin trading. And many people will probably recommend you in this way. but you should be very careful because it is not as easy as they say. There are so many people that lost so much money because of altcoin trading.
Activity: 322
March 06, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
Learn to do trading to earn more bitcoin in that case your bitcoin will grow you also go find some bitcoin faucet in google so many in there of put in lending like in poloniex you can lend your bitcoin there.
Pages:
Jump to: