Pages:
Author

Topic: how do i make confirmations on blockchain faster - page 3. (Read 15661 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
You can faster this process by paying more fees and not using the custom fees. You have to use the recommend fees by the blockchain network which is 0.0001 btc....
Wrong. Custom fees are also a way of paying more and gaining higher priority. What you should not be doing is paying some sort of 'standard fee'.

I think the thing that affects of confirmation was blocked because of mining, mining block is indeed the Foundation of any transaction which is in bitcoin. In mining every block always confirm that the transaction is done right or wrong and the miners will confirm. so it depends on the research process and confirmation is done in block
You really have no clue what you're talking about.

another way to make it faster is to get a confidence factor for every unconfirmed transaction. This allows merchants and developers to assess the risk of accepting a transaction within milliseconds.
The developers have no role in that assessment. Zero confirmation transactions are acceptable for negligible amounts I'd say.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Pay moar fee, u pesky spammer.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I think the thing that affects of confirmation was blocked because of mining, mining block is indeed the Foundation of any transaction which is in bitcoin. In mining every block always confirm that the transaction is done right or wrong and the miners will confirm. so it depends on the research process and confirmation is done in block
another way to make it faster is to get a confidence factor for every unconfirmed transaction. This allows merchants and developers to assess the risk of accepting a transaction within milliseconds.
Activity: 196
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You can faster this process by paying more fees and not using the custom fees. You have to use the recommend fees by the blockchain network which is 0.0001 btc....
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Well, if you're experiencing problems with your transaction in terms of its priority, then try to increase your fees to double or even triple the recommended transaction fees on bitcoin network.

But you can't really control when blocks are mined, so if you're already paying enough fees, you can't really do anything about it.
Activity: 626
Merit: 252
I will like to know how I can make my confirmations on blockchain faster.  Yesterday , I waited for close to 5hrs to get one confirmation.
That's really annoying . is there a way to the confirmation in a few mins? Say 10mins or less.
Also, how do i send more bits to add up to fees

Couldn't you just read a different thread on the subject?
There are plenty about.
Too much trouble for you?

"is there a way to the confirmation in a few mins? Say 10mins or less."
No, you clearly don't understand the basic fact that the average time to find a block is 10 minutes.
How can there be a way to get in a block in less time than that.

Do some reading first next time.
Man save your advice to your self. IGNORE POST LIKE THIS NEXT TIME
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
i think there isnt a way to do it,you have to wait. i suggest you to do transactions at night because there are faster
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
I will like to know how I can make my confirmations on blockchain faster.  Yesterday , I waited for close to 5hrs to get one confirmation.
That's really annoying . is there a way to the confirmation in a few mins? Say 10mins or less.

Couldn't you just read a different thread on the subject?
There are plenty about.
Too much trouble for you?

"is there a way to the confirmation in a few mins? Say 10mins or less."
No, you clearly don't understand the basic fact that the average time to find a block is 10 minutes.
How can there be a way to get in a block in less time than that.

Do some reading first next time.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
the only way you can make the confirmation faster is by paying the fee higher, but don't pay too high. anyway how much fee did you pay?
don't sure with it as long the fees meet the requirement to and not too low,the result will be the same as the transaction will be included in the same blocksize,confirmations is about luckyness i guess
Of course it's not about luck. There's a series of algorithm followed in having a prioritized transaction over another.
Tx fees, number of inputs, coin age, these are just some of the factors that are looked at whether which among the transactions are prioritized.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
The more fee you pay the faster it will go, so if you want to go faster pay an higher fee. I have never had a problem with Bitcoin Core's recommended fee.

In the future it will be faster with Lightning protocol. Onchain transactions in a decentralized network require resources so you have to pay for it.

same here. no problem if you pay the recommended fee.
legendary
Terminated.
I think. 5mbtc is equivalent to 500k satoshi. That's why. Confirmation of blockchain is very quickly.
Flat-fees are not the right answer to this situation.

I think 0.005 is a little too much for tx fees even with a 0.0005 fees you get a significant faster confirmation, if the input is not high 0.0005 should be sufficient for a faster confirmation.
Wrong. Please stop spreading false information. A flat fee is not the right answer. The queue determines priority based on the included satoshis/byte ratio. This means that this flat fee might be enough for transaction A, too much for transaction B, too little for transaction C (due to differentiating sizes).

but i think right now transaction right now is fast than before this is like the same as before january..
Transaction speed has never changed. It has remained constant (near-instant, i.e. 1-3 seconds under reasonable conditions). You're talking about confirmation time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

I think you should adjust your fee in the transaction you eant fast i think if you increase your fee.it is fastest than your ltest transaction.
But i dont know how to do that if your using otber site like coinbase haha i didnt know how to adjust so my transaction is not to fast like other sender.
Yeah increase the fee can increase the speed or it can change the priority into high priority if you are just paying less the minimum fee it will result medium priority or low priority.. but i think right now transaction right now is fast than before this is like the same as before january..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
I sent with 5mbtc thts enough to make it faster
I think. 5mbtc is equivalent to 500k satoshi. That's why. Confirmation of blockchain is very quickly.
I think 0.005 is a little too much for tx fees even with a 0.0005 fees you get a significant faster confirmation, if the input is not high 0.0005 should be sufficient for a faster confirmation.
Activity: 210
I sent with 5mbtc thts enough to make it faster
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

I think you should adjust your fee in the transaction you eant fast i think if you increase your fee.it is fastest than your ltest transaction.
But i dont know how to do that if your using otber site like coinbase haha i didnt know how to adjust so my transaction is not to fast like other sender.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
~If you want faster confirmation times you will need to pay a bigger fee. That way miners will process your transactions with no delay!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
man you cannot make it faster you just have to wait before it goes to you wallet and maybe there are many confirmations or transactions on the blockchain but if your Transaction has a big amount it can be go to faster the lower your transaction amount the slower it will be .
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I also have the same problem nowadays, the confirmations are taking much longer time, some people are saying that it is because we pay less fees, but in xapo there is no any option for transaction fee.
I think xapo still provides fee-free because they were doing promotion for the site of their wallets. because basically every transaction will definitely require a fee. and default fee is 0.0001 BTC.
I think the right if you want to speed up the confirmation by adding a fee
legendary
Terminated.
I also have the same problem nowadays, the confirmations are taking much longer time, some people are saying that it is because we pay less fees, but in xapo there is no any option for transaction fee.
Stop using online wallets or talk to the Xapo support staff and let them know that they're improperly calculating their fees.

In theory, the higher the fees are paid, your transaction will have higher priority over the network.
It is not just in 'theory', that's how the system was designed to work.

Priority is based on the age of the inputs and the number of inputs. So if your output is made up of loads of small inputs, and the result is a big kilobyte transaction, you are going to struggle.
That was the system in place for 'free-transactions' and is pretty much depreciated at the moment. The main thing that matters here is the included 'satoshis/byte' fee ratio in your transaction.

People need to enable coin control, and only send the oldest coins. That way their priority increases.
That won't guarantee anything if your fee is low.

IF your bitcoin wallet has the option to add transaction fee. Pay a big transaction Fee and your confirmation will be faster. But some wallet like coins.ph doesnt have that option.
The don't use a trash-can as your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: