Pages:
Author

Topic: How do i participate in bounties? I am still a newbie in bitcointalk. - page 2. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
You can go to marketplace (altcoins) section and choose bounties, there you can see many bounties that have social media bounties, as long as you have social media (usually facebook and twitter) you can join the bounty
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Joining bounties is one of the easiest way to earn free tokens like social media bounties. Some bounties need a minimum of Jr. Member but still quite a few bounties here suited for newbies. I suggest you need to rank up first so that you can get as many stakes as your rank applies on the bounties.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
If you are a newbie, I think you need to gain trust and ranked up at least jr. member first so that you can join in bounty campaigns. Sad to say but as of now, newbies have very limited chance to join a bounty campaign because many of the bounty campaigns here are not accepting  newbies. As of now , all you can do is to join in some threads, create a constructive comments , at least twice a day, and you will rank up after following days .
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Can anybody reply me for bounties for newbie. Thank you.

You will be joining the signature campaign with patience and pure in a while. Most signature campaigns require conditionality as Jr.member or higher. You will complete your quest to achieve Jr.member.

Just keep on making quality posts so that your rank will level up.Once you reach jr. member,you will be eligible already to participate in signature campaigns.I suggest to keep on reading new updates from this forum because this will be a great help for you to enhance your knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that may have good potentials too for investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Joining social media campaign is the easiest route for a newbie like you, you must have a facebook or twitter account with many friends, and you need to learn how to work on those media campaign using this forum, you can as well applied for many media campaigns in which at the end you will be rewarded with tokens. else you will have to rank up to Jr. member or above before applying for bounty campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I always had a positive experience with bountyhive.io (not a member of their team or anything), they post 2-3 campaigns every day and they are excellently managed, the team is really friendly and and always try to help you with issues, even with the ones they have no control of. And all of the projects on the platform seem solid, so i only have good things to say about them
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

You will be joining the signature campaign with patience and pure in a while. Most signature campaigns require conditionality as Jr.member or higher. You will complete your quest to achieve Jr.member.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
You can join in some bounty only like twitter and facebook but if you want to join in signature campaign you have to post more first and get for atleas jr member or member rank to join in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 200
You can join Social media campaigns like twitter and facebook but you need to have a lot of followers. There are also ICOs who allow newbies to join signature campaigns like budbo but it already ended. Just go to Altcoins section and then market and then bounties. There you can search and check different bounties try to take a look and for assurance chat bounty managers for more info.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

For you newbie the best way to know is read and read this furom first before posting some 100x question again and again. Today if your acount is still a newbie you cant join bounty campaign better for you to raised your rank first atleast jr member rank. But you can join some bounty also like twitter, facebook, telegram, and youtube.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

As for now, I think you should increase your rank and gain some trust yo make sure that you are eligibel to be part of the campaigns. In order to gain some rank and trust you should really pay attention on what you said and how you act to the forum as well. And btw nowadays there is new feature called merit which you need to gain higher rank too. I believe there is many information here, you should try to read and it will slowly gain your reputation, rank, merit and trust
Activity: 350

You can participate in bounty campaign if you are already jr. member and up. So make quality post first and wait until you reach a certain level where campaigns accept the level they required. But there are campaigns which you dont need to level up like blog, media, youtube, and translations campaigns. If you have the skills to do multiple bounty campaigns much better, you can apply on campaigns on the threads related to bounties. Altcoins are the most hot in terms of bounties, but first you have to study how to make quality and contructive posts and contribute to the community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
Maybe Spammers incorporation should have this conversation in your own sub-forum because it's a little too public
here but I would still love to know how many of you are miners because the though of them bottom feeding kind of
warms my heart.

I am only here because the moderator in the development forum is deleting all my posts so I am a refugee really  Cheesy
Activity: 122
Merit: 0

Some of the bounties in alt coin section allow this but you better become a member and participate in BTC campaigns.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2

I guide you to how you can join in bounty campain first you go in  marketplace then go to bounty choose one of the bounty campaign you want to join then go to facebook campaign or twitter campaign. thats the only campaign newbie can join then register the form  then read their rules and regulation then follow it. thats all..
Activity: 472
You have to be at least Junior Member to participate in bounties, so you would better concentrate on upgrading your rank. Stay active on the forum and post regularly. In the meantime, you can participate in social media campaign like facebook and twitter.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252

There are a lot of bounties where you can participate with your Telegram account (and don't tell me that you don't have a Telegram account. Anyone can create one and it takes less than 30 seconds to do that). Another option is to participate in the bounties using social media accounts such as Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
If you want to participate in bounty campaigns you need to join social media campaign for the moment and meanwhile you must grow your rank here in bitcointalk for signature campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Just go join social media campaigns wherein you'll be posting and advertising the promoted campaign that you've joined.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
you can join for bounties like facebook, twitter and youtube without the help of the rank system, but still you need to rank up for you to join signature campaign. If you are still confused being newbie here in forum, you must read first about the policy of the forum and how this forum works.
Maybe joining bounty campaign will have a bad cause for you if you dont know the rules, epecially for signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: