Pages:
Author

Topic: How do i participate in bounties? I am still a newbie in bitcointalk. - page 3. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can anybody reply me for bounties for newbie. Thank you.
Newbie also join some social media bounty campaigns but you have many followers in twitter and many friends in Facebook then oy you are eligible in that campaign. But they give only tokens so try to post some interesting news and current sensation news definitely many people are appreciated. You are reached in jr. Member then try to join some Bounty signature campaign this only easy way to earn more money and gain more knowledge in crypto platform.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Go to alternate crypto currencies click Marketplace and go to Bounties. There are so many threads there you can apply. Read the rules carefully. You have to create social media accounts first like Twitter, Facebook, much better if you already have one. All you have to is promote their project in social media like sharing their post or tweeting about their project. You will get payment once their project is finished.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If you have friend out there, that already a cryptocurrency enthusiast, try to ask them personally, and let them teach you on how to access different activities in crypto business. And I'm pretty much sure that you can learn quickly, unlike you ask here inside the forum, all answers are form by written words only, and sometimes causes your mind ruin because of the different explanations. So, find a perfect friend out there, and let them demonstrate on how to join different campaigns, and also on how to invest cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: