Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 2122 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Practise what you previous experience thought you! If you have documented your previous experience, you should be able to recognise pattern that may lead to profit or loss. If you were able to predict reasonably, then panic should be out of the window!
Activity: 247
 for me the best solution on how to stop panic selling is make a multiple account and start to buy and dont see your account for a week or month. and another solution is to research on what coins you buy and believe on the project of your chosen coins.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
It is really good idea if you will now find a way where you can stop panic selling. You can now avoid losses if you will improve your patience. Study hard and research well where you can improve your knowledge and your trading strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
You should prepare the psychology before investing. I had to go through this for a long time. When I was new to investing I used to sell what I had when the market went down too much. And now I've improved that.
Activity: 420
If you always panic then sell your cryptocurrency you will lose. I guess it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait, if you have more extra fiat money. If you want to regret think twice before you decide. I believe that deep research by self would give that confidence to have faith in the investment decision.
Activity: 406
 I think the best way for you to stop panic selling is dont always look at the price because if you always look at the price you will nervous specialy when you see that the price is going down. You have learn how to control your emotion when you do trading.
Activity: 340
You should do research first before investing so as not to panic when the price drops. Learn the cycle of the coin and prepare your mental whatever happens so as not to lose much.
Activity: 280
you can stop panic selling of cryptocurrency only by control the emotion and one thing put in mind that this market will come up back again and wait for little time then you can get success to panic sales,
Activity: 217
If you have panic than you have violated rule number 1 - don't invest money you cant afford to loose. And you better now change your portfolio. I hear people mortgage houses to buy bitcoin...so stupid
That was the most stupid thing i ever heard, you do not need to mortgage your house just to have money for buying bitcoins. This kind of people are mostly novice who doesn't know the actual risk of losing it. If you can't stop panic leave trading or uninstall your monitoring apps so you wouldn't see the price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If you have panic than you have violated rule number 1 - don't invest money you cant afford to loose. And you better now change your portfolio. I hear people mortgage houses to buy bitcoin...so stupid
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Panic is one of the common diseases suffered by bitcoin holders for fear of losses in the can. Maybe if you study bitcoin further I'm sure you will not get too freaked out because you've started to understand about bitcoin. And you also have to know the risks if you invest in bitcoin because it will always make you panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
Lack of patience is the reason why you are still doing panic selling. It is not okay to do panicking because we will experience losses. We can't earn many bitcoins from trading if we are always panicking.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Newbies mostly experience this situation and sometimes even professional traders also do this mistake. But only you can find solution to this problem. You should discover what can stop you from panic selling. For instance, not looking at the prices again and again worked a lot for me. Whenever the market falls we know that prices will be low. Looking at prices again and again can force to me sell my investments out of fear of losing more. Therefore, I avoid checking the prices again and again. You will gradually lessen this with experience also.
Activity: 476
in my opinion to stop the panic that you experience better you do not see or open the conditions of the exchange, you better close the existing exchange place because if you still open it seems you are increasingly affected market conditions and make you panic.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
It can be said that until December last year bitcoin was sold very rarely, so its value was constantly growing. Therefore, it was really used as a means of accumulating value, that is, as digital gold. I guess it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait, if you have more extra fiat money it is also better and wiser to buy more of it and wait until it rises again for your own good opportunities in future
Activity: 302
That is true because those newbies are very scared to lose money and not all of them are built and born to be a holder of this kind of things so the more they lose money the more they will decided to sell because for them there is no chances to win that money back plus those rumors that brainwashing those newbies they will definitely gonna sell because of that thing. That's a good idea though, it's always been easy to say not to sell bitcoins when the price of low, that this hapoens naturally, that we have to wait until the price goes high
Activity: 224
Nobody can blame you from panicking dear friend. After all it's your investment that you were protecting. The only advise i could give you, is you should totally refrain yourself from looking at news about crypto. The Cryptocurrency Asset's Digital Price is Fluctuating, The price goes up and down quickly and anytime, so before we join here we should already know that. so when the price goes down we do not feel panic, let alone by selling the coins we hold
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The way to stop panic while our portfolio down is by stop watching the market. Find other stuff to make us busy therefore we can calm down with our investment and come back to the market few days later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
actually if you already know your provit, you will be calm and accustomed to sell it. if you sell when you are at a loss you will surely panic
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Panic selling cannot be avoid if we are on the urgent of need some money.
for example someone want to buy some coin to make money by selling it later when price is high.
then later the price turn out to be falling and they decide to cut their loss because they need their money.

This method is very powerful to overcome the panic caused by lack of information about market conditions. I overcame it by reading all the media and news about cryptocurrency. One of them definitely gives an explanation of the market price, so we can consider holding or arranging transactions and will not panic due to unstable market conditions
Pages:
Jump to: