Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 2122 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Panic selling is personal, the possible attitude of an individual that is why to stop such manner is curable but could not be prevented that will occur to someone in every situation in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Most beginners are common victims who fall into panic sales. In a hurry to sell when the price crashes, and also when the price goes down will feel disappointed, therefore must wait patiently for the right time to sell it to get to profit or high price.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Its a good practice not to look on market price once in a while to prevent panic selling. If your investment is for long term investment you should not affected by the price of bitcoin right now look for the price if you reached the target date.
Activity: 113
Before investing in this market, you should prepare the psychology before investing. When you have invested in this then it is a failure for you. I used to have such time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If you always panic then sell your cryptocurrency you will lose. I guess it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait, if you have more extra fiat money. If you want to regret think twice before you decide. I believe that deep research by self would give that confidence to have faith in the investment decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
i don't think there is anything that can be done to stop panic selling as mostly this is done by people who are just "trying a thing" and mostly have no understanding eighter of the coin or the market place , this has several benefits as this allows new people to now buy coins at reduced price which will enrich them when the prices go up, most crypto currency especially bitcoins has show that even if its price decline it will definitely go back up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This is done by those who are new to cryptocurrency. They are afraid of losing profits. They buy at peak prices and sell prices if prices change. Because they are afraid of wounds. We know investors invest in and sell when the price changes. But due to the arrival of newcomers, they can not be sold much. Do your research about your investments and control panic sales on your own. You can turn them off unless you can control it.
Activity: 182
I've read a lot of useful guidelines in this thread, I'll surely rely on them in the future. Thank you guys for letting us poorly cold blooded traders! We must learn that panicking is not the answer when markets are down
Activity: 182
Most of the panic sellers are new comers to the crypto currency market. they don't have proper idea and visibility for this volatile market. so they are trying to get short term small profit and sell their coins once they just notice any kind of down trend. We can stop these kind of selling by giving awareness sessions about technical analysis for these kind of traders through social medias, blogs etc.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
There is no point in selling low. If you look at the history of the markets, they always turn back up after a correction/"crash" like this. The only time you'll lose is when u sell at a loss
Activity: 434
Nerves at the limit - they sell ahead of time. It would be so simple, everyone would be fabulously rich. ) In the cryptocurrencies-market earn money those that have strong nerves.
Activity: 275
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Panic is a natural thing everyone has because of the fear of losing their money, and I think what needs to be done to deal with panic is to grow inner confidence. You must believe in something that benefits you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
If you bought bitcoin or the TOP30 alts, no matter what happens never sell for lower than you bought.

All the coins that i bought and decreased, it recovered after a certain time.
All you need to do is wait the required time, sometimes takes days, weeks or months but can close your operation with profit instead of loss.
Panic sellers always give their money to the patient ppl.

One of the key that I kept remembering is that to keep my patience and to focus on the things I want or to what I am aiming, I am also remembering the reason why I am here whenever I am feeling down and empty to what I am doing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Not to stop in any way. Besides present that you have a bitcoin and you know that tomorrow it will be much cheaper than today. So why him to hold if it is possible to sell at one price today, and tomorrow to buy much cheaper?
Activity: 223
Panic sale is a wrong decision. No one should make the wrong decision. I think positively about digital money investment, which is a very important issue for us. If you do panic sales you will hurt. but others earn high earnings because they do not sell panic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
If you bought bitcoin or the TOP30 alts, no matter what happens never sell for lower than you bought.

All the coins that i bought and decreased, it recovered after a certain time.
All you need to do is wait the required time, sometimes takes days, weeks or months but can close your operation with profit instead of loss.
Panic sellers always give their money to the patient ppl.

Activity: 180
Most of the panic sellers are those who are just newbies in the business or trading, and most specially if they do not know any knowledge on bitcoin at all. They are just going with the flow even if do not get the profit from what they invested. That is why.
Knowledge, news and confidence- these three can stop you from making panic. At first, continuously gather knowledge on crypto market. Then, keep updated news on crypto market. Finally, be confident to your purchased coins.
Activity: 98
better way to stop panic selling buy coin than set sale target and forget.
Activity: 224
Panic sales always harm the investor. Money is inherent in people.
The crypto money market allows you to make money quickly. That's why people love the crypto exchange.
Prices are constantly changing. When you get any coins, set a strategy in your head. Buy the value you set in your head.
Activity: 70
The fact that you develop panic means that you have most likely too much money (in relation to your overall wealth) in the crypto business.
Cryptocurrenceis incl. altcoins are big time category 5, high risk investments that are super volatile. old fashioned investors would tell you that maximum 5% of your investments should go into those assets.

with 5% exposure, you wouldn't be all too nervous.

thats i think how most investors keep themselves of going crazy.

now if you are more the kinda game big win big person, just set yourself a goal and STICK TO IT. that means having a sell price both ways. make it a mathematical and logical thing and put emotions out. again, its easier said then done so i think not gambling with too much is most likely the only solution to this.
Pages:
Jump to: