Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 2122 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Do you have your own position? Do you believe that cryptos can make things around easier and faster? Then, just wait and don't freak out, keep coins for long term. Sure, you'll hear it sideway if the rate goes up rapidly. If you don't believe that cryptos are the bright future, I suppose you should invest in something else instead. No hype will help you out if the whole market sinks, so choose your side
You will be very scared of cryptocurrency if you do not really understand it and its future development potential so I recommend you spend the real time exploring the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for you. Have a look at this market. Do not invest when you do not really understand it, it is the experience of many years in my financial markets.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

I actually did not panic sell my stocks. Panic selling would not do good in ourselves and on the cryptocurrency itself. Selling without a profit is like a suicide to begin with.
There is a very simple trick to stop panic selling crypto currency which is that do not sell the coins in case you are loosing the money. If you do not sell them and hold them, you would escape the red market and would not loose the money and no panic... Start changing your strategy with changes in the market conditions and you will never have to panic.
Panic selling is a danger towards your capital as well as a danger for the price of Bitcoin which results in a low market which is a tough time for investors. However this low market is also an advantage for those who are not part of Bitcoin so by this way they can easily buy Bitcoin is this low market which is achievable and affordable for an ordinary person but should get rid of panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

I think it is less effective if we are forever into Holder, because we can lose moment when the price tends to go down and we can not buy it when it comes down, maybe it would be nice if we really want to be a holder that results from our daily trading profit.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Definetly avoid getting more emotionally involved when it comes to trading and the cryptocurrency market in general because it makes you lose concentration when you are working with your coins and making decisions on whether to sell or not.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
If you have a good knowledge of this market then I am sure you will not be afraid of this market anymore. And then you will be more confident to invest and make a profit
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
You will not get loss until you sell in a loss this is the rules for crypto. Many newbies are here in this crypto market and all the times they get panic and sell their coins in the loss and because of that market goes more down if this panic sells get in control market will be more stable.
New to them fear that the price of the code will go down. But in practice the dynamics of cryptanalysis are frequent, they rise and fall day by day and hourly. So whoever is patient enough will win and the loser will be impatient.
This really works better in almost every situation. But still it is different in different types and people are taking it in different concepts. Like, some people want to hold their coins because they want big money irrespective of how much time it really takes. But some are insisting for everyday money because they can’t just wait for three or four and so on months to earn money.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586

I actually did not panic sell my stocks. Panic selling would not do good in ourselves and on the cryptocurrency itself. Selling without a profit is like a suicide to begin with.
There is a very simple trick to stop panic selling crypto currency which is that do not sell the coins in case you are loosing the money. If you do not sell them and hold them, you would escape the red market and would not loose the money and no panic... Start changing your strategy with changes in the market conditions and you will never have to panic.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Do your homework before investing and don´t watch your portfolio-trend every hour/day/week.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
To stop panic selling cryptocurrency you have don't listen to false news. Noobs they easily listen to false news that is why they sell their coins. Aim for the goals and for the better profit by holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
I think panic selling is undervalued. We can learn a lot from our compulsive moves, take the loss and learn from it. Hard and costy way. But yeah those obvious things: "dont put more than you can afford to lose", "have a plan", "$DYOR"... just words unless they are not related to an experince (in this case painful experience of being rekt)
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
Do you have your own position? Do you believe that cryptos can make things around easier and faster? Then, just wait and don't freak out, keep coins for long term. Sure, you'll hear it sideway if the rate goes up rapidly. If you don't believe that cryptos are the bright future, I suppose you should invest in something else instead. No hype will help you out if the whole market sinks, so choose your side
Activity: 448
The answer is so simple, patience is the only key. Don't be messed when you see the price all red, better to wait some days again to refresh your brain with the price, except you want to use money urgently. If you want to get profit, then hold is the choice.
Even if when you start to investing into bitcoin so spare some money so at the time of need you will not be worry as you will have something with you, better if you buy right now and hold for the long time, as saving, bitcoin is currency and it will be high for all respects,. So keep calm when you see price of bitcoin is getting down and you are sure about it that soon it will increase and you will get profit at the end, don’t sell at panic hold and wait till it become high.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Don't keep looking at the prices, that can stress out a lot of people and cloud judgement.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Its hard to stop those people who panic when they see just a little movement in the price of the cryptos. I think those panic seller should stop trading. Because they contributed to the dropping of the price.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange

indeed the cryptocurrency market is volatile and risky. and there is no point in selling in a low state. because selling in a low state causes a loss when buying at a high price. and maybe that's one result of the panic. maybe hold is a great way to do as you suggest. but in my opinion people who sell in low circumstances, in my opinion, maybe they want to do trading activities again and make little profit from the new trade to restore the first loss of capital. by utilizing the existing market wave. because in my opinion, if we just hold, there is no activity we do, and our time becomes useless when the market price does not return to the value of the losses we experience. so in my opinion, it could be that those who sell in a low state, it is their strategy to trade again and that they do not just because of panic.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
    You can stop panic selling cryptocurrency if you don't need money urgently and if you have enough courage to face the red market. Just put it your mind that panic selling has no good outcome. Instead you make profit ,you will loss all your capital investment because of that PANIC. Hold on and wait the time you can reap more fruits in the market.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
If you want to avoid to be panic stop believing in some dud news without proof if that news is true, don't believe to some hear say just focus to your own decision. Sometimes most of panic seller is newbie in trading maybe some of them are lack of knowledge about trading or sometimes it because they believe trading is just easy money. Patience is the in crypto if you want to succeed.
Activity: 271

You can see that the market in recent days has been fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, so it is very difficult to have successful trading teas. Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and that has made altcoin prices continue to fall deeply and irreversibly. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to reach the $ 7500 level and you can skip that time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 392
To stop panic selling in cryptocurrency you should stop over thinking about the negative thoughts about what is happening now, just think what tactics you will do, to survive in this.
I definitely agree with you if we will stop over thinking there is no doubt that we can really stop panic selling and people can stop panic selling if they will think positively, and if they will be confident on there coins they have i am sure they will not do panic selling.
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
The answer is so simple, patience is the only key. Don't be messed when you see the price all red, better to wait some days again to refresh your brain with the price, except you want to use money urgently. If you want to get profit, then hold is the choice.
Pages:
Jump to: