Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I trade on Etherdelta with lower gas? - page 3. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
The best solution is to wait until the ethereum gas transactions decrease. Nothing can do for now. Maybe some next time ethereum can make something new with a more stable gas fee.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
To do any transaction in EtherDelta now we have to higher the gas. Sometimes it is never executing that until we increase the gas to 50 gwei. This is around 5 USD. This is big cost for small transactions. Do you know any best practices we need to follow when doing deposit, withdraw and trades in EtherDelta (specially in these days)?

I have used etherdelta and there is not much you can do. Forget about agressive trading when going through the cryptokitties mating season.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
already a few days I always fail to make transactions in ED because the gas is high.any solve for this problem?

No there isn't a way to solve this. You have to pass a transaction with a recommended gas price and gas limit to show into your balance.

There are two points you should remember more you put gas price more miner preference you will get and more you put gas limit, the more chances of TX not running out of gas.

Hi, Every one

No idea for etherdelta gas problem. i think another one exchanger team...

I don't know why is this being put in this thread. It's completely out of topic. Don't you think? (Or maybe I am missing something)
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
already a few days I always fail to make transactions in ED because the gas is high.any solve for this problem?
Activity: 266
Now some people are rejecting BTC due to higher transaction fee and transaction time. If ETH continues like this, same thing will happen to it as well. Now there are several coins with higher transaction speed and lower transaction cost. If those projects succeeded, then that is end of ETH and BTC
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Hi, Every one

No idea for etherdelta gas problem. i think another one exchanger team...
Activity: 364
Merit: 20
To do any transaction in EtherDelta now we have to higher the gas. Sometimes it is never executing that until we increase the gas to 50 gwei. This is around 5 USD. This is big cost for small transactions. Do you know any best practices we need to follow when doing deposit, withdraw and trades in EtherDelta (specially in these days)?

In reality, there's nothing you could do if you want to trade.

Lower gas == More waiting for transaction confirmation. I found this site for checking the right gas price https://ethgasstation.info.

If the problem with high gas/low amount of transactions per sec will not be resolved soon - Etherdelta will die.
Every action on Etherdelta now cost ~ 200k gas + 45 gwei = 11$.

A high probability that after the holidays for a month workload subsides. But what will happen then, I don't know. The cost increase will not solve the problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Lower gas == More waiting for transaction confirmation. I found this site for checking the right gas price https://ethgasstation.info.

If the problem with high gas/low amount of transactions per sec will not be resolved soon - Etherdelta will die.
Every action on Etherdelta now cost ~ 200k gas + 45 gwei = 11$.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
There is no solution about this gas problem. I am facing this also. This is different from other exchanger.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Lower gas could mean slower processing of transactions or a failure.  I think there is no other way to lower transaction fee or gas if the network is congested especially that a few weeks ago crypto kitties boom has massively clogged the network.  Now, companies are busy making an end of year transaction closure that also congest the network. Well if is not so urgent need, wait for a few days until the congestion reduce and then make a trade. This page might also help you reduce gas at a safe level  https://medium.com/@ethgasstation/the-safe-low-gas-price-fb44fdc85b91.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: