Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Buy Your Bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 2694 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
May 23, 2017, 02:09:30 AM
I always buy them from Bitpanda.com as their fees are normal compared to other sites. They only need an email verification to give you the limit to buy up to 1000 euro worth of bitcoins daily without compromising your identity. This service is available only to people living in Europe though, but this can be bypassed easily with a VPN from Europe if you want to buy from them. I buy with Skrill or Paypal, they also accept Amazon gift cards I know.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
May 22, 2017, 11:40:45 AM
I can see now that Bitcoin hits historic all time highs, I think is about time I buy myself a few.

I never buy bitcoins but i earn them from this forum, their are so many activities if you go through then you can also earn free bitcoins better then buying it as right now the price is going high day by day so cannot say about buying is good right now or not.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
May 22, 2017, 10:38:25 AM
I can see now that Bitcoin hits historic all time highs, I think is about time I buy myself a few.

i personally buy my bitcoins mainly from localbitcoins because it's safe, anonymous and easy. Literally all you need to do to get your coins is to open a trade, you know you're not going to get scammed as long as you follow the instructions because the coins are held in escrow while you make the deposit, you transfer the coins to the seller and the seller releases.

It's simple as that. No need for KYC or AML requirements. It's pure P2P trade that bitcoin was designed for.

Anyways good luck with buying your first coins, it's always exciting. However this thread probably better belongs in the trading discussions forum.

I agree with you that localbitcoins is best, as the security measures of this exchange is high and very safe to trade it. Even some time you will get the high rate from the users who are in need of bitcoin in urgent.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
May 22, 2017, 09:14:08 AM
I was directed to localbitcoins for the buying of bitcoin. This is good and available in most of the countries. Based on our locality we can buy from the traders who quote different price based upon their profit margin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 22, 2017, 04:51:32 AM
I often buy them in person from a guy. I value my anonymity and this is in some ways more anonymous than buying from an online site, because you meet in the street you give him hard cash and he just sends BTC to your address from say an ipad, and does it right in front of you. No trace of the purchase is left, everything is done there on the street without electronic logs or anything. In the end the only thing that can be traced is a simple BTC transaction between two addresses which might as well be a spontaneous gift you've received from a random internet stranger.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 22, 2017, 03:27:44 AM
I buy them from Cex.io with my credit card. It is a bit risky activity but i had no problems till now. If you worry about your security you can always create a virtual card and dump it away after you buy your stuff. They have been around for a while and i haven't seen any serious complaints about them. You should also mind that, cex.io sells bitcoins a bit more pricey than the other exchanges and they charge you around %3 if you use your credit card. Your total premium cost will be around %10 in the end. Still not bad.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
May 22, 2017, 03:22:26 AM

i personally buy my bitcoins mainly from localbitcoins because it's safe, anonymous and easy. Literally all you need to do to get your coins is to open a trade, you know you're not going to get scammed as long as you follow the instructions because the coins are held in escrow while you make the deposit, you transfer the coins to the seller and the seller releases.

It's simple as that. No need for KYC or AML requirements. It's pure P2P trade that bitcoin was designed for.

Anyways good luck with buying your first coins, it's always exciting. However this thread probably better belongs in the trading discussions forum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 22, 2017, 03:19:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: