Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you choose a good project and avoid fraud projects? I need your advice - page 3. (Read 443 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16
i believe we can never stop sharing our ideas on how to invest in new projects here because there are people yet to understand how the cryptocurrency platform works and may fail prey for scammers whenever they want to invest. it is highly recommended before investing here to make a research about projects. you need to ask questions in the social group accounts of these projects. make sure that the community is active with activites and updates been carried out by the developers. \

least of all, we are short of long term projects in cryptocurrency these days. most projects are short term. Finally, invest what you can afford to loose because it is not guaranteed.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Similar topic and discussion might help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-i-introduce-a-coin-that-i-believe-it-is-good-but-no-one-care-5244550

We currently don't have a generally accepted good standards for ranking cryptocurrency projects. So, the different ranking will hardly agree...Every ranking site ranks as it wishes. You could be lucky though with some of the rankings. We just need consistency with the different rankings.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
most prizes and ICOs are just scams, so how do you choose the prizes you will participate in?
Did you join the gift because it was handled by a famous gift manager,
Or just because it has a high level in several ICO rankings,
Or do you really read their white paper and spend time looking for a good project.
Hopefully you can help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not only for prizes but also for investment.
Hello first of all what you mean by prizes? Im assuming what you really meant is bounty campaign right?

The question and context of your post bit odd. But Im gonna tell you some guide.

First of all, I like to not recommend you participating on some ICOs, why? The era of good fund raising through ICOs are long gone. Even the IEO projects are not that good if your after the tech or platform itself. Investment on such projects would be more risky, why you keep looking for new projects if the old ones are better?

I assume that what you are really after are the campaigns that give reward right? Dont focus your attention on campaign. With your current rank you can only do nothing goos but become a hunter and worse a spammer. Focus on learning first, before joining any campaign. They are just there waiting when you are knowledgable enough.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
for the most important ico is a team, do not ever trust the ranks because all of that can be manipulated and for scam projects usually they always fake some of their teams with fictitious people who get from identity thieves on the internet at low prices / they look for their own data on some social media like facebook / twitter / vk / instagram and make fake resumes using their data, and the rest are whitepapers because here also plays the most role because scam projects always plagiarize other whitepaper projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 6
I know it is very difficult to know when an ICO is a scam or not, but I tell you that there is always a way to find out. First of all,  if the team behind the project don't have anything to hide, then they should do weekly Webinar with their investors telling them about how the project works and also answering questions that would be passed on to them, but many ICO in existence this days don't do this because they don't have good intentions in mind and will never want to release their identity for everyone to see.
Activity: 880
Merit: 1
1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
5. Make sure, before you invest, you can manage your financial management correctly and lastly, I hope you don't go crazy just because of crypto.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
This has been discussed several times in the forum and as a newbie don't you think you were supposed to take a stroll around the forum.

The basic principles to choose a good project and avoid fraud projects is just one; which is do your own research.

Before you do your own research, there are questions that you need to answer which will guide your knowledge about crypto currency.

1. What is your example of a good project?
2. What do you expect from a project before you term it as a good project ?
3. What features do you search in a project when doing your research?
4. Do you need the team details before project validation ?
5. Why are you investing ?
6. What is a fraud project?
7. What features do you expect in a fraudulent project?

Answer the above questions honestly, do your own research and you will get it right.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
most prizes and ICOs are just scams, so how do you choose the prizes you will participate in?
Did you join the gift because it was handled by a famous gift manager,
Or just because it has a high level in several ICO rankings,
Or do you really read their white paper and spend time looking for a good project.
Hopefully you can help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not only for prizes but also for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: