Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ?? - page 27. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 25, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
my first priority for altcoin selection is the particular coin attending the blockchain conference and tie-ups they are making how they working on developments all these features i see
Don’t take me wrong but would not it be better for you to focus on the amount of profit that you can earn by spending money on a specific coin and the time required for achieving that target, instead of looking at the technical things. After all, it is money that can make a person rich. The top priority of any crypto investor should be bitcoin. You may feel like I am also a die-heart fan of bitcoin but no one can deny its amazing growth rate.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 25, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
When it comes to investing you should not miss any detail everything is important, look at the website does it look like it is professionally made? Because if it doesn't then you need to ask yourself why you're going to invest a huge amount of money with people that do not even took the time to hire someone to create their website for them? And you should put that level of attention to everything.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
When I choosing altcoins and bounty campaigns, I primarily pay attention to the idea, usefulness of the token, to the team, and specification of the token or coin.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
check bitcointalk, check coinmarket cap (what's the market cap), is the coin worth to be in top 100? If so how much should it be to join top 100?
What are the upcoming events?
What is the general topic? AI and Platform? Or an exchange? These are the most solid coins for 2018 (that's my opinion)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
usually I watch the team behind it. this is the main thing because their role will determine the future projeck can run. after that I will look at the concept and read the existing whitepaper to conclude that the projeck is not a fraud

i am reading btctalk ann threads. i learrn really lots of information news and specs about coin with this.
and i look the coins past behaviours. is it hype coin or not

I also check their roadmap. If they complete the promises in time, this may mean they're good company to get in. Task are given, but keeping the promises is very important for me personally.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
usually I watch the team behind it. this is the main thing because their role will determine the future projeck can run. after that I will look at the concept and read the existing whitepaper to conclude that the projeck is not a fraud

i am reading btctalk ann threads. i learrn really lots of information news and specs about coin with this.
and i look the coins past behaviours. is it hype coin or not
Activity: 504
May 25, 2018, 08:47:19 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

I chose altcoin depends on white paper and what will be their projects in the future if its hood to be true or its just drawing and will never happened . I also check the teams capabilities if they are on the right position to handle the project .

That is the good way to do when choosing for the good project and altcoin to join or to invest with. We need to read the whitepaper and analyse whether it will have attracted more investors which can bring for the altcoin popularity. Choosing altcoin depends on the team that develop it and study the project if allocation of funds is sustainable for the success development.
Analyze the coin or token is not enough when you read the whitepaper only. There so many other things that we need to make sure.
The idea? Attractive or not. Dont ever invest in not attractive idea. Team is very important too. Without good experience team include CEO and adviser, the project will never being success. Partnership and also working product.
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
I choose an altcoin and bounty project based on the use of the coin itself, if it is useful even to those people who doesnt have that much and if they wanted to venture in investing it, the coin would be somewhat useful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
Good day. I choose alts that has a great future. You can see them on their whitepaper. I always check updates of the project on social media like twitter and Facebook and its good to join their telegram channels. There's where the action is. Interact with the team and the whole community and get your questions answered by the developers themselves. There you can decide if its worth investing.

I suppose a newbie might not understand anything from the whitepaper even when he reads it several times. Just (for the beginning), follow the recommendations of skilled traders.
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
The best way is to choose that was already chosen by people. Check the coinmarketcap, price, news and hype around the coin. These criterias are the most important and with such coins you can trade and make profit. For long term the best way is to find stable and technologically unique coins.
Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 02:24:09 AM
I choose altcoins based on their max supply, circulating supply, current price, devs, and also based on their team on how they work or they just do pump and dump so before choosing altcoins you should the following criteria stated above.
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 01:06:50 AM
personally, i choose the top 10 alt, ethereum for hodl and ripple for daily trading. just choose that utility of a token that makes its price rise
Have you ever joined an ICO project ..?
How do you think about how to choose a good and profitable ICO .. ?? I really appreciate explanation and experience that you say...
Thanks a lot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
May 24, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
Now is a very good time to buy coins and get a quick profit. You can buy coins from the TOP-10 and it will bring you profit.
Activity: 266
May 24, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
personally, i choose the top 10 alt, ethereum for hodl and ripple for daily trading. just choose that utility of a token that makes its price rise
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
I just choose of altcoin on coinmarketcap, I prefer to choose the top 100 trading volume on the exchanges
If do you like a high volatility the best choice is ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
May 24, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
To be honest some projects have very good ideas but still fail to deliver even after raising they funds for development which is why I go with altcoins that have a team that have run a business before or simply have a working product unlike sweet talk which could end up as a scam.

Since most bounty payouts depend on the success of the ICO I go with those that have a probable chance of reaching the hardcap and not fixed allocations.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
Select the altcoin that is reasonably good for the long term, such as the ethereum and ripple. If you select the bounty then concern concept, whitepaper, as well as inside the team to be able to choose which one will be great and which ones are just mediocre.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
I do the bounty activity, first look at the white paper, and then see if there is a high level of god doing it. General level high BBS, do a good reward.
Activity: 217
May 24, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
Usually investors will see how credible their team is. usually investors will look for coins / ico who have a good team where people have good skills in their respective sectors. usually they give information on his team profile on their ANN. it could be a consideration. but it does not really matter to me. I'll buy the coin when marketcap starts to get crowded. that's a price tag going up soon. I look at the whitepaper, altcoin utility, and team profiles and their past success. I also try to draw parallels to other tokens that exist in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: