Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ?? - page 6. (Read 4301 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
I think the first and main rule is never believe to any forecasts and predictions and always listen your inner voice. Of course main part is studying the market also!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:37:07 PM
Selecting a alt coins is quite sensitive decision as money is involved here.
Everybody wants maximums returns with least risk tolerance. While selecting a alt coins always do remember few things: 1st coin should have minimum volatility. 2nd market cap plays vital role here.Always go for those coins which have maximum markert cap. These are the two basic things which you need to know about the coin before investing.
Activity: 182
October 06, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Usually I am trying to trust my intuiton. Of course it not the best way to make investments but till this moment I did always right things)
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
You can choose it while it is in early stages which is good when it comes to for the first look to make great amount of profit throught the ICO's. And in the other hand you can quite simple search it on coinmarketcap and see good potential coins with rolercoster charts.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 01:37:16 PM
I have no certain method for investing in the crypto. Just do the trial & error method for investing in the coin. But, one rule I always follow if I had to trade then go to Bittrex and find out the very recent listing of coin for trading because at the first moment the coin price will move upward.
Activity: 406
October 06, 2018, 01:11:50 PM
To invest in a crypto,
I look at its market capital. A coin with a good market capital is a less risky investment.
I look at the successful projects that the coin is undergoing and how well accepted the coin is in the financial market.
Statistics also play a major role in choosing the coin as it can tell whether the coin is in a bubble or not and also if it not just a pump and dump coin.

That is all right but you know what seems strange to me? Very often, the best gainers are exactly these altcoins, which market capitalization is pretty low. You can go here to check it: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 21, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
To invest in a crypto,
I look at its market capital. A coin with a good market capital is a less risky investment.
I look at the successful projects that the coin is undergoing and how well accepted the coin is in the financial market.
Statistics also play a major role in choosing the coin as it can tell whether the coin is in a bubble or not and also if it not just a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 04:07:10 AM
Good day. I choose alts that has a great future. You can see them on their whitepaper. I always check updates of the project on social media like twitter and Facebook and its good to join their telegram channels. There's where the action is. Interact with the team and the whole community and get your questions answered by the developers themselves. There you can decide if its worth investing.
if indeed your prediction is very appropriate I think the interest of investors will be greater in investment, understanding the risks that will be obtained is also very important to know
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
September 21, 2018, 01:47:44 AM
How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

There are lots of factors in choosing the right coin to be invested, first is their projects involved, and how it is being used by the community and then the 2nd one is the time the project or coin created, as for me, this is important in order to determined whether the project is performing well or not.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
I do a small research and investigating its history and developers team. And roadmap if they had one. If everything good and seem promising then I buying it.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 08, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
I am choosing the potential ICO that is already listed. Because I don't want to get a lot of losses with the wrong selection of altcoins that I have decided. it's better to be in a safe investment

yes you really think, I am also like you, I chose ICOs that have been registered so as not to get a lot of losses, because there are investors who are deceived because they do not understand and do not know because there are ICOs that are just in the name
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

I've learned that it is important that we'll do series of research first upon investing to any altcoin. What I do is I usually gain some information about a certain coin through it's social media sites or website. I'll read their whitepaper first to have any idea about their platform and I base on how the project developers behave. The activeness of their team matters.
The most important website for watch the progress is the Github website. Here you can see the most important thing of the altcoin- the product.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:45:24 AM
I am choosing the potential ICO that is already listed. Because I don't want to get a lot of losses with the wrong selection of altcoins that I have decided. it's better to be in a safe investment
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 09:11:34 AM
Altcoin that will be useful,  needed and has community support is my favorite altcoin and without so much a do,  I can confidently say altcoin with the attributes mentioned will be good and successful!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
I look ahead which one is better but I think about this coin is very true in the project forum
Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
I choose a bounty by reading their whitepaper and who is the BM that handling their bounty and make a research about that bounty for me to avoid scam and for choosing altcoin my basis is in CMC from top 10
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

I've learned that it is important that we'll do series of research first upon investing to any altcoin. What I do is I usually gain some information about a certain coin through it's social media sites or website. I'll read their whitepaper first to have any idea about their platform and I base on how the project developers behave. The activeness of their team matters.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 14, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
I don't think there is really one good way to choose any perfect coins. After all many research we fails many times. Normal things we do like checking fundamentals and technical aspects of the coins. Nowadays hyip also important among the community. Many time shit coins also give really good profit.
Activity: 86
August 14, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
Today, as TV and video viewing habits change in every country, there is uncertainty and confusion about how to monetize viewers’ time and attention. Television companies don’t know what to charge for it and advertisers don’t know what to pay for it. Tokenizing viewer engagement means that talented creators finally have a way to get paid by the fans they’ve earned, networks have a way to generate new revenue streams, and advertisers will have transparent, safe and accurate audience data on their campaigns. The HIT token and protocol hold the key to the future of viewer interaction with TV and video.
iPowow, the company that brought viewers worldwide the ground-breaking “Participation TV,” presents the next evolution for advertisers, audiences and content producers. iPowow has built over 200 different experiences over the last 8 years that allow viewers to interact with live television and video programs through contests, voting, commenting, Q&A’s, and games. We’ve done this for NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, DirecTV, CBC, ServusTV, Red Bull TV, Channel 9, Sinclair, Tribune, CNBC, Univision and online platforms like Twitch and Facebook. Our brand partners include VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola. We help brands develop meaningful relationships with viewers. And this creates the kind of brand loyalty that ignites exponential sales and growth of a product or service. With over a billion viewer interactions to date, our platform has a proven track record of transforming the act of watching TV and video into a live participation experience for the viewer.

And we’re just getting started. iPowow is now developing a smart contract to be integrated into its existing platform to improve the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. Data can be used to personalize experiences for viewers. And all will be carefully regulated via smart contract with the permission of the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members. Let’s see how this works:
For Viewers
We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising.
The HIT blockchain protocol of iPowow creates the best possible ecosystem for Viewers, Networks/Content Creators and Brands. It’s win/win/win for everyone. Come up to the next level of TV and video with us!These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

I believe that before choosing coins, you need to be well versed in bounty companies. If you learn to choose and analyze new companies, you will be able to choose the right place to invest your money in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: