Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 28124 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
I dont convince or invite anyone into bitcoin they.they also used internet so maybe they can see some post about it.if aomeone will ask me i will teach her but i dont want to open about it to them.its hard to convince people if not interested at all
Activity: 862
I was intrigue at first, when my friend offer me to have a job online, I can't find valid reason how money works , after a month he offer me something to eat at fast food, then, that is the start of  my journey in bitcoins, I was indulge of good amount of pay outs per week, right after our conversation, straight forward to internet cafe and register in the forum. If i'm going to convince other people the best thing to start with our conversation is all about  the advantages of bitcoin and good pay outs through posting in forum.

maybe if someone new to bitcoin will not believe in all this but after a close friend or family around it gets results then they will believe.
they will one by one believe  Wink
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
The sad reality is not all people have open-minds. It is difficult to convince people who are not interested. I suggest that you talk with people who shows interest, never ever push people do something they are not willing to do because it might give them a bad impression of you. People who are of interest will automatically come and inquire you.
Some of my friends be like “is this real? Nah, there is no way you can withdraw that. It’s just numbers.” And when I withdraw my Bitcoin to real cash, then they will be like “ooh my God, wait is this for real?” so I think the only thing we need to convince them is an actual proof.
Activity: 280
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
THE  big proof is you. show them your performance and achievements, then they would easily believe in you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

Simply simple, I will explain to him well how to use and earn bitcoin. Sometimes someone else is afraid to try, because they are afraid of being scam or being fooled by other people. Because they are afraid? what I did I explained to them well how to avoid such events. And I shared my experience so that they were inspired.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
I am now still hesitant because many sites are scam, I also do not know how to convince my parents.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Provide proof of account, of course to convince people to use need valid proof so that if we just talk without any evidence it will be hard for them to believe, but if the account proof then they will keep asking.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Even I am a beginner for this site, I want to share it for my friends,relatives,about this..Sharing your blessings is the best way to success.. And god will bless you more.
Activity: 350
I was intrigue at first, when my friend offer me to have a job online, I can't find valid reason how money works , after a month he offer me something to eat at fast food, then, that is the start of  my journey in bitcoins, I was indulge of good amount of pay outs per week, right after our conversation, straight forward to internet cafe and register in the forum. If i'm going to convince other people the best thing to start with our conversation is all about  the advantages of bitcoin and good pay outs through posting in forum.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
First, I will say that bitcoin is merely trading, and say that many companies are using it to invest, promote, and introduce their products. If they show interest in using and trying this, later on I will intreoduce that you can also earn bitcoins in using it. I will let them read abd read about bitcoin until.they know what it is all about.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
The way I convince people to use bitcoin is that, I'm telling them all the advantages of bitcoin and also I explain them on how to use it. After that I'll show them on how to earn money in bitcoin so that I can fully catch their attention and to convice/encourage them to use bitcoin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
There are many ways to convince people into using bitcoin like just give them some knowledge about bitcoins and tell them about investment advantages of bitcoins . Because it would be beneficial for them in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Lead by example is the best way in all fields. Also it would be great to explain about blockchain and cryptoworld in a simple way using examples
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
I really don't. The reason why is that most people in my country are closed minded when it comes to things that involves money and the Internet. It seems that they think the Internet is nothing but a place where people scam each other and the best scammers win. It is not like that although the Internet is full of scammers. Since bitcoin is on the Internet, there's no way that they will be encouraged that it is indeed legit. Just like my parents, it took time and a lot of bitcoin withdrawals in order for them to believe in it. They always tell me that I should cash out my bitcoins now because the "owners" might run away and I'm just, like, "I know what I'm doing." Eventually, they realized that I actually know how to keep my bitcoins safe and so they stopped telling me things, stopped bashing bitcoins, and they actually started to believe in it.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
Well, probably giving them benefit of the doubt. Sharing my own experiences is one, because fact will always be dependable. It will be very convenient to them as well as to everybody using it so I do my best on the sweet talks and add up facts for convincing people to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The sad reality is not all people have open-minds. It is difficult to convince people who are not interested. I suggest that you talk with people who shows interest, never ever push people do something they are not willing to do because it might give them a bad impression of you. People who are of interest will automatically come and inquire you.

That is right. People has doubt to believe when give them an idea about bitcoin. They thought that it was just a scam because it was earn through internet. Showing them how you benefit and how you change the life status with financial freedom can change and make them realize that what they think is wrong and get them to have interest on bitcoin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have problems persuading people to use bitcoin, because everyone gets suspicious! Undecided
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
By enhancing their knowledge about bitcoin currency as well as by differentiate it from normal currency, will encourage them to try it once
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
buy big gifts and say it was because of the earnings from bitcoin  Wink

That would not convince them to use bitcoin since you are giving them expensive gifts.  They will just be appreciative and tend to expect more gifts from you. Lol.  Maybe just telling them what are the good things brought you by using bitcoins.  Also just show them how easy it is to earn bitcoins.  And then showed them your earnings with it.  But in the event they still not convinced then try to explain it to others.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
buy big gifts and say it was because of the earnings from bitcoin  Wink
I don't think that is the best way to convince people into using bitcoin because it is better to tell them that you are earning in bitcoin and you can show your transaction in bitcoin and the things that give you a better kind of life or anything that you are experiencing in a better way than before then if they are going to see it then they will get convinced without any hesitation in using bitcoin like us.
Pages:
Jump to: