Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you deal with loss? - page 4. (Read 52285 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 11:48:21 PM
So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

Losing something is not easy especially if it is very important to you so it's not easy to accept the loss, but you prefer to accept it and think that it is gone. and it's better to face a new test, accept loss and reconstruct a new one.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:07:33 PM
You only lose when you sell so just wait
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:04:54 PM
So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

The market has been continuously decreasing and there are no signs of recovery. Today we face a huge storm, the trading floor is covered with a red color. Bitcoin prices are now down to $ 7,000, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the coming days and will touch $ 6000. With a market that is in such dire crisis, it is very difficult for us to trade successfully. The failure of trading is very easy to understand.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 07:51:53 PM
By keeping my beliefs that bitcoin and altcoins will surely rise again. I need to convince myself that bitcoin and altcoin price will pump again and my investment can be double or much greater.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
March 29, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
Drink quality wine, it always helps Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
March 29, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
The best way to deal with loss is not having invested more than you can lose.  If you are stressing out about how much money your portfolio is losing and resorting to drinking, chasing losses, lashing out in anger or other negative behavior than you likely need to reassess your holdings.  It sucks to lose money but when it starts affecting what you do in your life you may be in too deep.  Never rely on one avenue to make you rich or develop a passive income.  Invest only what you can lose and still go on living a normal life.  Crypto is especially an area where this advice is paramount since its one of the most highly volatile areas when it comes to market fluctuations and unknown data.  The market can be easily manipulated and you will find yourself on the wrong side easily if you are not in the circle.  Be safe with your money and live a happy life!
Activity: 179
March 29, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
The fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies, especially the altcoins' are not scaring me anymore, because I have already accepted that, this currencies are so volatile. to be calm in the face of losses, you have to be aware of this. After of that, the most important things are patience and luck for me.
Activity: 308
March 29, 2018, 12:07:44 PM
If I suddenly suffer to losses I just accept it. I know that in the world of trading, it is not always about profit.
You will also suffer in losses especially if your knowledge about trading is not enough. After that losses, I will earn money again for my next investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 29, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

It is normal to experience loss, actually I lose big amount of money yesterday! I always thinking positive because I know that I can overcome all of my losses if I will control my emotions for me to create good decisions.
- Yes, we need to think more positively, continuing to think about loss will not make sense, what we need to do is to determine the next steps we should go, that may be a wait for a return or cut loss. This is trading, not gambling, loss can also be restored or minimized and this depends on the decision and our analysis but the most important thing before we start doing this is adjusting emotions, because if we are too emotional, we will be able to make the wrong decision and go away in a regret
Activity: 56
March 29, 2018, 10:13:20 AM
Since I am using a bot called profit trailer I havent really dealt with loosing at all acutally its the opposite and I just keep gaining ETH!

I have in the past and just moved on because you can always make it back and some more in the long run!

Dont sweat it and dont get emotionally attach to the money you invest and invest in what you can afford to loose!
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

The loss we're saying is always a part of any business and a part of having a successful future. In investing you either earn profit or loss its always a part but what you must do is always have a positive perspective and learn from your loss then apply it in your next steps of having a big profit and having your sweet success in future.
Activity: 103
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 29, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Be positive! I have watched multiple Video clip about the sudden changes on crypto market and everyperson i have watched keeps on saying we must hodl cuz the possiblilities of Bitcoin hitting the moon is true and we need to make sure that were still part of it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 29, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

It is normal to experience loss, actually I lose big amount of money yesterday! I always thinking positive because I know that I can overcome all of my losses if I will control my emotions for me to create good decisions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
In my opinion, you should forget about the losses and move on. Trading is an irreversible process. Once you incur losses, the trade can not be reversed or cancelled.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
It's rare to find a investments with all are profitable. Loss is normal in every investments. As long as you will learned from that loss your experience will boost more profits in the future. Don't stop believing on yourself.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 26, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Usually , I won't bother about if bithcoin price may pump or dump. Because past more than a year i keep looking bitcoin growth and i know the value of bitcoin, So I hope within few days bitcoin will show the dramatic increase.  So definitely I will hold my bitcoins until it grows up. Hence this is the best way not to cut your loss.
Activity: 52
March 26, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
sometimes drinking and anxiety pills, but only since some other plans have failed and now have to rely on crypto for money. Otherwise, if your living doesn't depend on it, best to just take a break and focus on different things.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 26, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
Loss is a unfavourable outcome through wrong decision that you make or there are other external factors. I think we should deal with it by taking it as a lesson learned so in next moment we can avoid it.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 03:37:59 AM
Its only those who are newbies who haven't lost anything when trading with bitcoins. Once you lose money you shouldn't get desperate and try to recoup the money that you have lost back, it will lead to you losing even more money in the process. Step back a while before you do anything else again.
Sometime you got panic when the whole market is down. Incase you do panic because of sudden decrease then move on and dont make the same mistake on the past which we would really not easily be panic when prices do crush unless if you are buying on a pump and dump coin then its an ideal move to secure profits but when we are talking about bitcoin or top altcoin then we should not make this habit.
does people that are making some panic when they do not know what are some of the best thing that they might to do as well so better before that you are going here in this currency that you may have to know some consenquences of on how you may have the chance to not be in a way wherein you know you may have some losses.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 21, 2018, 02:33:40 AM
Its only those who are newbies who haven't lost anything when trading with bitcoins. Once you lose money you shouldn't get desperate and try to recoup the money that you have lost back, it will lead to you losing even more money in the process. Step back a while before you do anything else again.
Sometime you got panic when the whole market is down. Incase you do panic because of sudden decrease then move on and dont make the same mistake on the past which we would really not easily be panic when prices do crush unless if you are buying on a pump and dump coin then its an ideal move to secure profits but when we are talking about bitcoin or top altcoin then we should not make this habit.
Pages:
Jump to: