Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you deal with loss? - page 6. (Read 52285 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
I think to control emotion is the first thing in the tough situation and after that you can use cool minded trade and wait for the price until their price will go up again and make you able to aware of loss and if you think about to aware of loss then you will be able to be profitable trade and with no loss trade also.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 05:46:08 AM
I think there are two type of activities in market down situation,
one is the peoples start selling the coins which they have in their wallet they panic sale may be in thread of they will go more down,
2ndly some people think positive they do not panic sale and wait for the again market condition become favorable,
i think 2nd strategy is best and i follow this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 16, 2018, 12:50:57 AM
So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

If I have a loss then I am looking as monthly base and I am trying to cover it in monthly basis.
Most of the time my loses are daily basis so this strategy quite works fine for me
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:36:45 AM
When I attempt the exchanging I know in my self that there's a potential outcomes that I would loss be able to my cash so that is a piece of exchanging other than when I exchange alt coin I put resources into a few coin I misfortune dependably that yet I have winning as well If I misfortune that is simply little measure of my cash that is my system when I am doing exchanging, So I propose that don't Invest all your cash in only one coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
Whenever I incur loss I usually hold on to my investments till it goes back to normal or it starts giving me profit. I never sell off my cryptos at loss I just keep HODLING them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

If altcoin is good, then definitely its price will again grow to its former highs and you will be able to return the lost. And if you have invested your money in a shitcoin, then you need to put up with the loss and move on.
March 10, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
I try to stay calm and do a great research on the altcoin i lost alot on. If it has chance to come back up, is the team still actively working on it, does the product still solve some problems in real use case and then cut my losses and move on or just hold.
Exactly losses are part of business. Someone loss and someone get profits. What you need to determine is how much capability you have that you could sustain this loss. Activate your controlling skills and make sure things shouldn’t get out of your hands. Be patient.

Loss and profit, this is something you will be hearing very much whenever you are into the world of investment or trading. Getting a loss is quite a normal thing. You need to be ready for loss all the time. In case of you suffer a loss, then there is no other solution to recover your loss than making a better strategy with cool mind.

All you have to do is always have a positive perspective and learn from your losses and then apply them in the next step to gain big profits and success because losses are always part of any business and are part of a successful future. In investing you can earn profits or losses that are always a part of your investment
Activity: 231
March 10, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

if by selling the coin will incur losses for you, I suggest it is better to just hold the coin, and let it be a good price, if in case the coin will not have a good price again, then you have to accept the fact that you failed in trading.
But this is not a thing to be regretted, you should make it a better motivation to do the next trading.
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
You need to deal with every possible loss because you're a human being. Loss or profit... Both are quite possible in trading. But, one thing that came to my mind is you said losing all bitcoins you invested in. Always try to keep yourself away from these kind of investments. The investment that you can löse your all should be exremely risky!
Activity: 189
March 10, 2018, 07:10:12 AM
Everyone is not aware on when they are going to encounter losses so I think everyone doesn't know how to deal with loss . consulting other people about their experiences in losing is a great idea.

It wouldn't do any harm to give an advice. Ultimately, however, everyone will make their own decision what to do. It's just the nature of advices  Wink
Activity: 252
March 10, 2018, 06:03:00 AM
Everyone is not aware on when they are going to encounter losses so I think everyone doesn't know how to deal with loss . consulting other people about their experiences in losing is a great idea.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 10, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
I don't believe anyone want to make loses in investment, but lost is another outcome in investment just like profit. As investor set up a percentage of profit margin so also there is for him or her to up a percentage of lost. In other words you need to set your take profit and stop lose. So when the market moves in your favour to your take profit, don't be greedy to wait thinking it will continue to move in your favour and vice-vercer. Money management is very key in managing loses.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
March 10, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
If my deal is loss to what should I do is accept to what happen to my deal is loss because, whatever you doing we can't back your deal if you scam a one site like what  happen to me I invest my money but after 1 payment of my invest I get it and  I invest again but my invest is not back to me because, the procedure of payment is change and we need invest a high invesment for cash-out money investment. Its hard to deal with someone site we didn't know its is a good site o bad.
acceptance and do what could be the best thing after your loss hard to take that but you have that for us to be able that this is such one of a kind that we have to know for that dealing on what we have loss for.
March 10, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

In my opinion, we should hold it to death. Take risks and do not be afraid of anything. Your experience is always right and you should trust yourself instead of asking for opinions from people.
You should know that the price of bitcoin is at an average of $ 9500 and its cost will remain for three months before the "pump" occurs and that is the cycle. I always believed in bitcoin and that helped me not to lose money.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 10, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
Be prepared for any possible problems because this is a market full of surprises. Get acquainted with these hardships as it will signal opportunities for you to make a lot of money. Try not to trade when it goes up too high, buy when the market starts going down.
Activity: 210
March 10, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
If my deal is loss to what should I do is accept to what happen to my deal is loss because, whatever you doing we can't back your deal if you scam a one site like what  happen to me I invest my money but after 1 payment of my invest I get it and  I invest again but my invest is not back to me because, the procedure of payment is change and we need invest a high invesment for cash-out money investment. Its hard to deal with someone site we didn't know its is a good site o bad.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 03:48:47 AM
Acceptance is the best way to deal with your loss, in every investment there is a win or loss. So you have to be ready on what happen. If you loss your investment, well you need to accept that and make plan for the next move. Dont give up, not every time is a loss. Sometimes all you need is to control your emotion specially your patience.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 10, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
You have to accept them and see where you were wrong and do better the next time. Also make sure you have stop-losses set and don't go in with all of your money in one coin.
It's only possible to say that it's easy to cope with the mood, which is already spoiled by losses in the market. I think that everyone is worried about their investments, especially if you invested almost all of your money.

there is no other way for us for a deal with our loss besides accepting the loss and we need to know what our mistake so in the future, we don't have to do the same mistake. with the loss, I think we can learn more about trading and we can increase our skills for analyzing the chart, calculate the price we want, and another else. but if we cannot accept our loss and we only regret then we cannot survive and gets back in the trading and even we cannot make a profit again in the future.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 10, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
You have to accept them and see where you were wrong and do better the next time. Also make sure you have stop-losses set and don't go in with all of your money in one coin.
It's only possible to say that it's easy to cope with the mood, which is already spoiled by losses in the market. I think that everyone is worried about their investments, especially if you invested almost all of your money.
That's their problem because they think investing in crypto would give them easy money or guaranteed profit.
I say, that is a wrong mentality, it's a high risk investment so we should be smart in managing our money and always follow the rule which is to invest
only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: