Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you define rich? - page 5. (Read 3811 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
July 03, 2021, 10:11:57 AM
Rich is when I can't count the wealth I have with a simple count, because when I can count it easily, it's still not rich in the upper middle class.  Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and others are examples of rich people because without the calculation of the ratio then you will not be able to measure the wealth they have.  So the indicator of a rich person that I think is not measurable wealth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
July 02, 2021, 10:12:43 PM
Rich is when needs and wants are being met. Rich is when you are able to help other people reach their dreams and becoming an inspiration. A rich person is not being deprived of buying something. But a rich person must know how to handle his/her finances, he/she must be wise enough where to put his money whether to invest or save. Being rich is being comfortable and contented with your life and share with your family and those in need. Being rich is also being humble and being grateful to the One who gave you talent and skills.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
June 28, 2021, 07:44:36 AM
If the definition of wealth, for me, is never gratifying, for example, if you yourself have a million dollars or you are a billionaire owning an amount of money that you will never spend your whole life on. Then you will still work non-stop to make a profit from the money you own. So, if to define wealth, it really is limitless and bottomless. there is never a concept of stopping

I would say that there are two types of being rich, one is being rich in money, and the other is being rich in happiness and love. Just because we have millions in the bank account we are not necessarily happy in life. And just because we have a happy family that loves us doesn't mean we have a lot of money. It all comes down to which of these two are more important for us.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
July 01, 2021, 10:58:57 AM
Broadly speaking, the definition of rich is those who have a lot of money or property, so they can buy whatever they want, in the sense that they do not lack material things. For me, people who are truly rich are those who have excessive assets and these assets are used to help many people who are in trouble, which in the end the wealth actually increases.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
June 30, 2021, 01:31:50 PM
How would you define what is to be "rich"? Is it about having enough for living or is there something else that you would be looking to accomplish to be rich?
Is it 1 million USD? Is it 1000 bitcoin? what are your thoughts?

Simple define in rich status are able to own expensive  things, are able to buy anything . anything value  is it Dollar or bitcoin if it still have a huge value that we called rich.
It's a simple concept, but it's not if you describe it specifically; being wealthy is about more than simply money. People used to call them wealthy because they had all they needed to survive and had no financial issues; I suppose the same can be said today.

Being wealthy isn't about having a lot of money or possessions; it's about being content with what you have and not needing anything else since you can survive and live a happy life. If you have a dream about something that can't be bought with money but can be bought with knowledge, that is a good illustration of being wealthy.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 28, 2021, 03:18:49 AM
For me, being rich is being able to fulfill whatever we like, but I'm sure not everything we want can be achieved, so we should be grateful. And the most important thing about being rich is always feeling enough with what we have, rest assured that the amount we have will never be enough if we are not grateful.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 30, 2021, 01:17:28 PM
The term 'the rich get richer and the poor get poorer' is always heard in everyday life. However, it turns out that behind it all there is a fundamental difference in managing finances between the rich and the poor. The difference between the rich and the poor is in utilizing their income. the poor often use their income to style first.
That something which managing of their assets play most, for rich people they are more hungrier to find ways to bring more to their table, while for those poor people they are just happy for what they've got and live as it is.

Meanwhile, for the middle class, a small portion of their income goes to expenses and most of them are liabilities. What is meant by obligation is to pay installments for cars, motorbikes, cellphones and new bags.
For middle class they are happy this kind of lifestyle, having what they've like and enjoy some luxury while continue surviving their everyday life.

Meanwhile, for the rich, part of their income is for expenses and most of them are for assets. Even the expenditure on assets tends to be greater than the expenditure.

Like what I've said, rich people are more into finding different ways to multiply their money, they are more on finding different ventures to earn more from what they've currently have.
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
June 30, 2021, 05:43:24 AM
For myself, I describe a quiet, peaceful life as the real richness. But there are some blind people who can't see anything but money. We don't have enough words and life span to describe what is the richness for them  Wink Cheesy

Yes you got a point a quiet, and peaceful life is the real richness to define . Also money can blind our heart and mind . That the attitude of some people who just rich in a short time they forgot where they came from. Smiley Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
June 30, 2021, 05:37:06 AM
How would you define what is to be "rich"? Is it about having enough for living or is there something else that you would be looking to accomplish to be rich?

Simple define in rich status are able to own expensive  things, are able to buy anything . anything value  is it Dollar or bitcoin if it still have a huge value that we called rich.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
June 29, 2021, 07:18:23 PM
If the definition of wealth, for me, is never gratifying, for example, if you yourself have a million dollars or you are a billionaire owning an amount of money that you will never spend your whole life on. Then you will still work non-stop to make a profit from the money you own. So, if to define wealth, it really is limitless and bottomless. there is never a concept of stopping

I would say that there are two types of being rich, one is being rich in money, and the other is being rich in happiness and love. Just because we have millions in the bank account we are not necessarily happy in life. And just because we have a happy family that loves us doesn't mean we have a lot of money. It all comes down to which of these two are more important for us.
Life cant really be perfect but in the sense that you are happy with your life in terms of sufficient financially capacity and love with your family and answering out about on how you define rich?

Rich is someone who are capable off on engaging into investment plus have the capacity on buying out everything without affecting your live savings.

Only a few does have the opportunity on becoming rich neither an inheritance or made out from hard work and business.We are all thriving on reaching out that certain state.
Who doesnt want to become rich?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 29, 2021, 07:07:21 PM
The term 'the rich get richer and the poor get poorer' is always heard in everyday life. However, it turns out that behind it all there is a fundamental difference in managing finances between the rich and the poor.

The difference between the rich and the poor is in utilizing their income. the poor often use their income to style first.

Meanwhile, for the middle class, a small portion of their income goes to expenses and most of them are liabilities. What is meant by obligation is to pay installments for cars, motorbikes, cellphones and new bags.

Meanwhile, for the rich, part of their income is for expenses and most of them are for assets. Even the expenditure on assets tends to be greater than the expenditure.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
June 28, 2021, 03:48:29 AM
What rich means to me is living in this world comfortably without the need to work everyday. It was like you're a queen with many servants thats how I define it. Of course it depends on each of us, because one can be contented if they're rich with loved and affection but if we're talking about material things then its about money and the things you can do for having lots of it.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
June 28, 2021, 03:01:14 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 28, 2021, 02:50:08 AM
Rich is the success of what is attempted or the efforts that have succeeded in producing satisfactory results, in principle rich is worth achieving but it's not good to brag to everyone.
Someone who manages to build his economy well is rich and one thing.. people who are successful in investing in crypto are rich, I want that, we want that.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 27, 2021, 06:38:43 PM
For me i would definite rich as being in the state where you can literally provide all your needs without struggling or thinking about what would be left, this simply means that being rich is just as being financially stable or let me say being capable of taking care of your needs and still having surplus. Having enough money to take care of your needs could make you rich for a while but sustaining that riches you need to have a back or an investment which will keep bringing income.

I agree that rich people must have stable finances, meaning they can meet all their needs and there is still money left in their savings.
Therefore people who have a lot of money can not necessarily be called rich, because if they have a lot of money, but having a lot of debt is
also very ironic. Rich people don't work for money, but money works for them. Therefore rich people must have many assets that can generate
money for them.
The good thing is they are abundant in terms of wealth, they can invest of what they want just to continue to generate profit their money and that right, they let them work their money for them and they are not working just for money. They had also a mindset of being a businessman or an entrepreneur someday.

So they definitely provide what they need since they had a lot of money to be played just to generate money too. That's a great advantage to them. So the definition of being rich was a totally free for any financial problem.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
June 27, 2021, 06:28:52 PM
For me i would definite rich as being in the state where you can literally provide all your needs without struggling or thinking about what would be left, this simply means that being rich is just as being financially stable or let me say being capable of taking care of your needs and still having surplus. Having enough money to take care of your needs could make you rich for a while but sustaining that riches you need to have a back or an investment which will keep bringing income.

I agree that rich people must have stable finances, meaning they can meet all their needs and there is still money left in their savings.
Therefore people who have a lot of money can not necessarily be called rich, because if they have a lot of money, but having a lot of debt is
also very ironic. Rich people don't work for money, but money works for them. Therefore rich people must have many assets that can generate
money for them.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
June 27, 2021, 06:17:52 PM
Being rich has so many meanings. It is not just limited to having a lot of money. Even the amount of money to define oneself rich is different for people. To me, I'm really rich if I'm very healthy and have a lot of money. These two things should exist at the same time for me.
I agree on that being rich is not just having a millions of dollars or 1000 btc, it is the feeling of being happy of what we have, there are so many people that is already rich that has already a financial freedom but still they are not happy on it and they want more because they are greedy.
This is quite important, there are many people that are rich but that do not really enjoy their lives, what is the point of being so rich if you are still going to work until you are 70 years old and you are not going to be with your family and spend time with them and your friends? Being rich should not only be measured in terms of money, it should be measured in terms of happiness, health, free time and many other things that make your life worth living.

there are so many greedy people who always pursue their wealth to continue to accumulate a lot of money but their daily life can't divide their time for those around them they just spend their time alone.  Even though there is a lot of money, if you can't enjoy your life, it will feel useless because your heart can't be happy because you always think about pursuing wealth
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
June 27, 2021, 04:50:59 PM
Activity: 902
Merit: 655
Do due diligence
June 27, 2021, 03:20:46 PM
In my opinion, it is impossible to define a rich person using absolute terms like amount of money which they possess.
Imagine a person who earns $100K per month. SOme people may call him rich right away. But if he spends $110K every month, can they be called a rich? I don't think so because in a not-too-distant future they are likely to go broke. My perception of rich is a person who earns more than he spends. Especially, if they have some passive income which is higher than their expenses. Such a person earns more every year and becomes richer and richer without cuttind down on his expenses.
There is some common situation when people win in a lottery and lose everything in a year. Rich doesn't presuppose only having money but also knowledge of managing the money.

That person would be considered a "high income earner" and plenty of them end up broke and in debt (athletes, musicians).
Think of lotterey winners who are broke again within years.

A million Dollars may not even be enough for a person 60 years of age to retire on

https://www.nerdwallet.com/investing/retirement-calculator

I define rich as money not being a concern in living a healthy life of comfort and varied experiences---I kind of get to do some of that now but money is always a concern
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
June 26, 2021, 03:22:34 PM
In my opinion, it is impossible to define a rich person using absolute terms like amount of money which they possess.
Imagine a person who earns $100K per month. SOme people may call him rich right away. But if he spends $110K every month, can they be called a rich? I don't think so because in a not-too-distant future they are likely to go broke. My perception of rich is a person who earns more than he spends. Especially, if they have some passive income which is higher than their expenses. Such a person earns more every year and becomes richer and richer without cuttind down on his expenses.
There is some common situation when people win in a lottery and lose everything in a year. Rich doesn't presuppose only having money but also knowledge of managing the money.
Pages:
Jump to: