Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 17. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you got some luck, gambling is the fastest way to earn (or lose) bitcoins.

Do some services and you could earn a lot too !

If you got time, Sig Campaign is the best way to earn money without any real skills.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I earn a lot of free bitcoin fast from signature campaign and gambling. i can earn at least 0.2 bitcoin per week. and it's big to me, but need extra work to get it.

it is true, I also play the signature and gambling, both free and fast to get bitcoin. but for me gambling more quickly, because I can get a big amount in one day, compared to the signature campaign that is only obtained every week
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I earn a lot of free bitcoin fast from signature campaign and gambling. i can earn at least 0.2 bitcoin per week. and it's big to me, but need extra work to get it.

That a lot compared to doing faucets everyday. Thats cool more work more bitcoin will come everyday. Maybe some websites also pay through bitcoin. Like those jobs where you input the address or websites of companies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
There are captcha joibs which pay you in bitcoin.
it's not a lot but if you can type very fast it's a nice way to earn an extra bit of bitcoin.

But remember the pay is quite bad.
To be honest, solving captchas pay much higher than most of the signature campaign in this forum. If you are a fast typer and can solve more than 10k captchas or more in a day, you can earn at least $120+ a month with just solving captchas.
But still it is not a good job IMO. Unless you have captcha solver bot. Grin

In my view captcha solving is better than faucet earning. Both captcha work and faucet earning are unlimited when we are comparing them to signature campaign. But in terms of time efficient, signature campaign is better for the time and effort we are putting.

But for those who fails to qualify for signature campaign or who are illiterate to write a best quality post and want to earn online,  then captcha is a better option for them to earn a little bit. Writing a good quality posts is not that easy.

You are right here. I see some of online money makers here in my country which can match the signature campaign earnings per week (depends on the campaign) by doing captcha services.

Depends on the interest of the person, even they match my own weekly btc earnings still I will not go to captcha typing job since Im not good at it.

So overall, if you found yourself enjoying the work then just continue what you are doing. Being comfortable to while making money is much better than doing a force work just to have more earnings.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
it's not a lot but if you can type very fast it's a nice way to earn an extra bit of bitcoin.

To be honest, solving captchas pay much higher than most of the signature campaign in this forum. If you are a fast typer and can solve more than 10k captchas or more in a day, you can earn at least $120+ a month with just solving captchas.

In my view captcha solving is better than faucet earning. Both captcha work and faucet earning are unlimited when we are comparing them to signature campaign. But in terms of time efficient, signature campaign is better for the time and effort we are putting.

But for those who fails to qualify for signature campaign or who are illiterate to write a best quality post and want to earn online,  then captcha is a better option for them to earn a little bit. Writing a good quality posts is not that easy.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I earn more or less fast...but it is almost all given away to my investors or faucet's claimers.

My systems are easy and simple:
10 years old child can understand it.
I propose cash for free or for investment.
People come more or less to take it.
So far in over 20 years i have never seen that people do not come more or less to take it.
You can not go agains this...
Pose a cent on the street...soon or late someone takes it...
Of course people can not understand this...
See my negative trust...the negative trust points come from people who have not understand my system
The have not understood because they have not taken the time to understand
or because they are not enough clever to understand it.
To be a hero member does not mean that my easy systems are understand by "hero members".
Have fun.
Activity: 365
I earned some fast money with a trade without much risk actually CLAM went up suddenly.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k

I tried captcha,but soos or late the captcha are so hard to solve that you will ean nothing.

It is not hard to earn with captcha if you are a well experienced typer with high speed. With it you can earn about $120 per month easily. It is a good paying job. Plus you can also try faucets as ther is image captcha which require much less time about 2 to 6 seconds depending on your intelligence.
Well i experience how captcha typer works and you need to be fast enough to make 3-6 usd a day but its hard to reach it in one day even my typing speed is 44 wpm... and also i tried it with paid software that you can use multi account to speeding up.. But didnt worth it because you need more hours before you reach 1 or 2 usd... Because sometimes the server is slow...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

I tried captcha,but soos or late the captcha are so hard to solve that you will ean nothing.

It is not hard to earn with captcha if you are a well experienced typer with high speed. With it you can earn about $120 per month easily. It is a good paying job. Plus you can also try faucets as ther is image captcha which require much less time about 2 to 6 seconds depending on your intelligence.

This can be done without anyone disturbing you. But if  you are home doing it with your kids this maybe a problem. Better use your writing skills in some blogs that pays if you have some good skills.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
There is no book or guide which will make you a millionaire.

Sure there is:

It is easier to get 1,000,000 people to give you $1 than it is to get 1 person to give you $1,000,000.

But of course both are unlikely otherwise many more people would be millionaire and will take a while, the $1's will be dilluted in your daily expenses.

I think get many from few sources is better than get few from more sources if you want to keep some big money
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Sure there is:

It is easier to get 1,000,000 people to give you $1 than it is to get 1 person to give you $1,000,000.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
There is no way to earn a lot of free bitcoins fast

You have to invest either money or time to get earning, because Bitcoin is money, it's just another currency like fiat
Very true. Bitcoin is like money, you can't make a lot of money very fast and there is no 100% reliable method.
You could try drop shipping.
Activity: 406

You have to invest either money or time to get earning, because Bitcoin is money, it's just another currency like fiat

Yeah put some work in your venture.
Hard work patience will give you a lot of money or btc if you prefer btc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The only fast way to win free bitcoin is working like freelancer if you have some skills for this task. 
Too you can win fast bitcoin trading, but I wouldn't say that this method is free. You need an investment of at least 0,1 BTC and some trading experience.

Other free way for win bitcoins is solving captcha, but it won't be fast at all...

I don't recommend the faucets, this is the worst that you can do with your time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
There is no way fast way without investment and risk.

There are sites such as tremorgames and grindabuck both gpt sites and both payout in Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
i dont have any methods on getting a lot of bitcoins in a very short period of time and i think that it is an impossible thing to do if you dont want to gamble your money and lose it all

You can get quite some bitcoin with trading the markets, but like you said it can be risky if you are not skilled in this. F.e. you need to protect your investment with stop loss orders.
If you don't know about that, then don't try to trade.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i dont have any methods on getting a lot of bitcoins in a very short period of time and i think that it is an impossible thing to do if you dont want to gamble your money and lose it all
Pages:
Jump to: