Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 21. (Read 72936 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
There is no "get quick rich" model. Sell a product, or offer a service that people need. Bitcoin will find its way to you.

well that's a bit wrong, since there was clearly the era where quick buck where possible here, i want to remember anyone 2013, with the altcoin mania, and the quark and the nxt scam

many were mining easy coin to be exchange with a great amount of bitcoin at the time
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Well, if you can do programming things, then you could try to offer your services to the service sub forum

Or, if you want easier money, then signature campaign. But you need a high ranked ID for that to earn 0.1 BTC per month

If you want a challenge then you could try trading as well.

Don't consider signature campaign as an easy money making method because newcomers might mislead it then will start posting rubbish to earn money.

The considerable 'easy' thing in that method is, it is safe and sure earnings. Just follow all the terms of the campaign.

I agree. Some newbies like me might post irrelevant comments here if seen that it is just that easy to have some thousands of satoshis. Might as well post something not interesting if that would be the case. But no. Those comments are just for fools who are not really interested in making bitcoin a lot more larger.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Its not so easy, there is always risk involved if you want to earn some quick bitcoins. Gambling and bitcoin trading are the two option for earning fast bitcoins but you can also loose your money.

To make it more general, one must forget the art of earning bitcoin quick and fast without doing hardwork and effort to earn bitcoins. Even the simplest and safest method to earn bitcoin requiring those qualities I stated so how much for a risky method.
it looks like if you want to get a lot of bitcoin fast you should use the method or manner at risk, such as losing money,
I have never encountered a safe way to get bitcoin fast. it looks like it does not exist
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Well, if you can do programming things, then you could try to offer your services to the service sub forum

Or, if you want easier money, then signature campaign. But you need a high ranked ID for that to earn 0.1 BTC per month

Don't consider signature campaign as an easy money making method because newcomers might mislead it then will start posting rubbish to earn money.

The considerable 'easy' thing in that method is, it is safe and sure earnings. Just follow all the terms of the campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
There is no "get quick rich" model. Sell a product, or offer a service that people need. Bitcoin will find its way to you.

Yes, working for Bitcoin or doing any business related to bitcoin is the only way to get more bitcoins in quick time. Earn fiat and buy bitcoins otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Try to learn trading altcoins you can starts on Bittrex or Poloniex they good and safe exchange..

Yeah like craptsy was, it's just too risky nowadays to put money in a central point of failure system.

Most bitcoin exchanges are scam.
Most bitcoin exchanges are scam? I think the scams are still the exception, rather than the rule.
But indeed you should not put all of your funds into one single exchange, any exchange could lose your coins.

Ok but still thousands of BTC are lost in these scams, it hurts the repuation of bitcoin, and the reputation of the exchanges.

I hope the decentralized exchanges will be done by the end of the year, then we wont need to worry about this.

In the situation like that, it's really make sense to make trades in multiple exchanges to somehow minimize the loss. Yes the rates are vary per exchange but much better than a big loss. Even the most popular exchanges today "can be" a scammed exchange in the future. Right now Im doing exchanges in 4 exchanges site ; bitfinex , bitstamp , ecoin and in our local exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Try to learn trading altcoins you can starts on Bittrex or Poloniex they good and safe exchange..

Yeah like craptsy was, it's just too risky nowadays to put money in a central point of failure system.

Most bitcoin exchanges are scam? I think the scams are still the exception, rather than the rule.
But indeed you should not put all of your funds into one single exchange, any exchange could lose your coins.

Ok but still thousands of BTC are lost in these scams, it hurts the repuation of bitcoin, and the reputation of the exchanges.

I hope the decentralized exchanges will be done by the end of the year, then we wont need to worry about this.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Fast? Then all bitcoiners should be holding more bitcoins now if that is possible. And don't expect a high price if bitcoins can earned fast.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Fast and a lot is not easy...
if I knew...I were rich.
My investment systems make little and slow profit...
it is enough for me and for my investors.
Activity: 180
You cant get free bitcoins (faucet/sig campaign), you can get fast bitcoin (buy them).

It's hard to get them free and fast together.
Activity: 476
One way of earning bitcoins of course is the signature campaigns here on bitcointalk. But you need to have an account of at least member rank to earn from this. Another way that I think can earn you bitcoins is through faucets. Personally, I have a list of faucets that pay 1000  Satoshi and above. If you have a list of like 100 faucets, then you can be guaranteed of 100k Satoshi per day just from faucets.

Faucets can be fun.
Like you I also got a list of top 20 paying faucets.
When I am bored i start with the faucets and earn some money in my bore time.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

I am willing to do activities such as signature campaign and stuff.
Things to answer for me:
1. What is the highest paying signature campaign that I can participate in?
2. Any place where I can loan Bitcoin?
3. Any other ways that I can earn bitcoins FAST?

Things To Know....
I can program JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and Processing JavaScript pretty well.
I spend 10+ hours everyday on my laptop.
I'm very determined. (Willing to do almost anything.)

My address is: 15k9H74VrEVGndYrrgHoDBkzBv5CNY1ukc
and donations are very appreciated!

Thats it, use your skill as a programmer and join signature campaign to earn btc there is no
Any faster way of earning btc other than that if your going to use your skill. If you want to earn more
Try trading like forex and other trading site.
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
One way of earning bitcoins of course is the signature campaigns here on bitcointalk. But you need to have an account of at least member rank to earn from this. Another way that I think can earn you bitcoins is through faucets. Personally, I have a list of faucets that pay 1000  Satoshi and above. If you have a list of like 100 faucets, then you can be guaranteed of 100k Satoshi per day just from faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

i think signature campaign in this forum have higest payout amount,lets see fastdice,betcoin,and many more higy paying signature campaign,you must have at least hero member rank for earn 0.1 or 0.2 BTC per month.

Yes. Signature campaign is the only currently viable way of making bitcoins for me too. Higher the rank we can make more. But quality of posts is more important.

P.S : fastdice has paused their signature campaign.
Activity: 252

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

i think signature campaign in this forum have higest payout amount,lets see fastdice,betcoin,and many more higy paying signature campaign,you must have at least hero member rank for earn 0.1 or 0.2 BTC per month.
Pages:
Jump to: