Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 43. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
to get my first initial amount of bitcoins i used faucets, but i highly dont recommend that. i suggest selling some of your stuff online for some btc.
Yeah I would agree with you We can use faucet but not a primary income in BTC, We would have choose signature campaign and faucet and we can to BTC buying and selling business. In that we can earn fast But before Time management and patience is important for that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

I am willing to do activities such as signature campaign and stuff.
Things to answer for me:
1. What is the highest paying signature campaign that I can participate in?
2. Any place where I can loan Bitcoin?
3. Any other ways that I can earn bitcoins FAST?

Things To Know....
I can program JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and Processing JavaScript pretty well.
I spend 10+ hours everyday on my laptop.
I'm very determined. (Willing to do almost anything.)

My address is: 15k9H74VrEVGndYrrgHoDBkzBv5CNY1ukc
and donations are very appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
I wonder how much AnimeFanJohnLee has earned since making this thread and if ever got anywhere near or is near to target of what he wanted. Made 34 posts on here seems very inactive then again is only 13 years of age but still even with the task at hand wanting to make such amounts will be impossible unless has own funds to put into stuff to grow and expand on.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I think if you dont have a good skills like making website css design C++ or anything online related
you can't earn bitcoin fast.Just like me,
Base on my experience without this skill it takes long time to earn 1 btc.
For me 3 months before i reach 1 btc by signiture campaign and passive income on referal link in faucets.
So i will suggest to study those skills to earn fast. You can also earn fast in selling goods... thats the way i thought that you can earn fast..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
1. keep the spirit find a lot of friends
2. btcjam
3. giveaways

What do friends have to do with bitcoins?
if you want to lose btc fast invest in btcjam. If you want to gain btc fast lend from btcjam and then make a run for it.
And how the fuck do you gain btc by doing giveaways?

He will invited them to great investment .. would open a Ponzi scheme and asked them to deposit funds and then will run away with their money .. Grin Grin Grin

Hahaha yah Well why not with friend you can increase your bitcoin. Than alone I think you will lose more because you will do it yourself Tongue

Meh but I think he means just if you have more BTC friend that it won't be that boring and you are more motivated to do Bitcoin. (I think)

In his post he mentioned about BTCJam, so probably he meant to invite people to a variety of affiliate programs, and in this way earning BTC.
But this for sure is not fast way..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well, you could start doing signature campaigns seeing as that you're already a jr.member.

Some pay out 0.03 weekly.
Activity: 336
2. btcjam
3. giveaways

if you want to lose btc fast invest in btcjam. If you want to gain btc fast lend from btcjam and then make a run for it.

He will invited them to great investment .. would open a Ponzi scheme and asked them to deposit funds and then will run away with their money .. Grin Grin Grin

Hahaha yah Well why not with friend you can increase your bitcoin. Than alone I think you will lose more because you will do it yourself Tongue

Meh but I think he means just if you have more BTC friend that it won't be that boring and you are more motivated to do Bitcoin. (I think)
2. btcjam
3. giveaways

Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
2. btcjam
3. giveaways

Activity: 294
You can find website freelence,and bid project assosiate with your skill,it will paid with bitcoin..
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
2. btcjam
3. giveaways
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
The answer is: With any method that you can earn a lot of "free" dollars fast.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
to get my first initial amount of bitcoins i used faucets, but i highly dont recommend that. i suggest selling some of your stuff online for some btc.

Faucets are waste of time, they pay you in peanuts and you cannot make it big when it comes to faucets, I think signature campaigns are good to earn bitcoins but you cannot make a huge amount in a single day, but yes as compared to faucets I would prefer to go with signature campaigns as I would be able to add few bitcoins to my total weekly.
Activity: 364
Activity: 224
faucets are a tough call cause right now they are worthless and a waste of time but if btc ever goes to 10k per which we hope it will one day then faucets and saving could actually of been smart.

They are though, it takes forever to collect that 1 bitcoin.

It's not worth spending time for so little satoshi you get everyday, it takes hours and hours to get this.

I still collect them every now and then just not on a daily basis

I'd rather buy/sell again and make some more profits this way

I agree with you that buying selling makes things easier to make coins but he is looking for the best free ways to earn coins.  Buying them is not free.

That's true but I don't think you can earn bitcoins for free fast. If you're just starting out, faucets is a nice way to make some satoshi until you earn some more until you can start selling and buying.
If you have the time and patience to do faucets, I say go for it. But it's not the fastest way to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
faucets are a tough call cause right now they are worthless and a waste of time but if btc ever goes to 10k per which we hope it will one day then faucets and saving could actually of been smart.

It's not worth spending time for so little satoshi you get everyday, it takes hours and hours to get this.

I agree with you that buying selling makes things easier to make coins but he is looking for the best free ways to earn coins.  Buying them is not free.
Activity: 224

Will definitely be trying out faucets and signature campaigns in the future. Wish me luck guys Smiley

I don't advice you using faucets unless for fun, it's worthless and consuming very long periods of time and hard efforts for micro earnings. But you can build your account to join signature campaign, or using another account with high rank
Good luck anyway

Fauceting is useless if you have already another profit sources like signature campaigns and so on

But i think it's useful for starters with the bitcoin's world

No its not. You can do that and campaign to double your BTC earnings. Take note guys faucet is also one of the earning site for newbies. But you can try this faucet together sig campaign to be double you earn every week. If you're not doing for something every day you can do this. I think I can say this is also a fast earning for me. ^_^
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Rather than to think on how to get free bitcoins fast, think of a way of how you earn btc in a safe and stable method.

Don't depend on method that lets you earned fast. Work for it. Those people here who quiet have a big earnings in btc really worked for it. If they can do it, you can do it also.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
Fast? Gamble on dice is the fastest way. In a seconds you get your money doubled but in hours you get your money lost.
I double my money via trading.
Pages:
Jump to: