Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 44. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have a method to get free Xbox live codes. Sell each code for $30 btc. Check my thread for details
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
for small amount of bitcoins but fast, you can use faucets and gambling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
True, the only way to get a decent ammount of BTC by faucets, is by having referrals there.

Usually many bitcoiners here do see faucet earning as time consuming - less rewarding - work needed(not automated like mining).
Fortunately we can make faucet earning into a ultimate way of bitcoin earning by having huge number of referrals under us.
If we have more referrals in a faucet, then we can enjoy automated earning which would be multiple of usual faucet claim.

But the catch is how you advertise your referral link to make it popular to have more referrals under you.
It again goes to SEO techniques. Usually people think for earning bitcoin by solving captcha than convincing a friend to join a faucet using his referral link.

Advertising your refeeral link must be a one time work which is more similar to mining set up. Once you got your friend signed up using your referral link, then whenever he makes a faucet claim you will earn some Satoshi in an automated way.
Today I learned new view on faucet earning. I will go for it.

Yeah, but in order to get pennies, you will need A LOT of referrals on faucet sites.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I tried faucet for a few weeks... and finally stopped after getting 0.002btc. I just can't waste my time completing captcha.
I don't think there's a safe way of winning a lot of free bitcoin fast.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
True, the only way to get a decent ammount of BTC by faucets, is by having referrals there.

Usually many bitcoiners here do see faucet earning as time consuming - less rewarding - work needed(not automated like mining).
Fortunately we can make faucet earning into a ultimate way of bitcoin earning by having huge number of referrals under us.
If we have more referrals in a faucet, then we can enjoy automated earning which would be multiple of usual faucet claim.

But the catch is how you advertise your referral link to make it popular to have more referrals under you.
It again goes to SEO techniques. Usually people think for earning bitcoin by solving captcha than convincing a friend to join a faucet using his referral link.

Advertising your refeeral link must be a one time work which is more similar to mining set up. Once you got your friend signed up using your referral link, then whenever he makes a faucet claim you will earn some Satoshi in an automated way.
Today I learned new view on faucet earning. I will go for it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

Activity: 140
lots of job will find you if youre really a programmer just focus on what skills you have. Try to find anyone who needs programmer so in that case you can earn fast just for a 1 project. goodluck I know you can be successful if you do the right way to your life
Activity: 784
faucets are a tough call cause right now they are worthless and a waste of time but if btc ever goes to 10k per which we hope it will one day then faucets and saving could actually of been smart.

I guess it depends on what you consider worthless.  I think you could easily make 3-4 dollars per hour using faucets if you tried hard.  That might not seem like a lot but its relatively quick and easy to do them so I wouldn't consider them worthless
Activity: 140
faucets are a tough call cause right now they are worthless and a waste of time but if btc ever goes to 10k per which we hope it will one day then faucets and saving could actually of been smart.

So it is not the best option to earn fast..  Roll Eyes  Wink

Fast earnings are always associated with high risk. I do not recommend it, because you might as well lose, but the quickest way is gambling.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 294
Will definitely be trying out faucets and signature campaigns in the future. Wish me luck guys Smiley

I don't advice you using faucets unless for fun, it's worthless and consuming very long periods of time and hard efforts for micro earnings. But you can build your account to join signature campaign, or using another account with high rank
Good luck anyway

Fauceting is useless if you have already another profit sources like signature campaigns and so on

But i think it's useful for starters with the bitcoin's world
yeah i think that too.
its good for starters in bitcoin, maybe for newbie you can follow the campaign and did faucets and save it. because someday your save will be useful
legendary
Activity: 1232
The only way to make profit with faucets is by making a faucet website Cheesy. Other than that, try doing any other types of things that you get paid for and exchange it for BTC.
Not only that way. If you have many active refferal faucet you can get earning without doing anything.

But it was the hardest thing to do. For now i think trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin.

yeah first I also have quite a lot of referrals is active on the faucet and is now diminishing the less, maybe the people have left the faucet.
yes i agree now trading very good way Smiley
Activity: 938
The only way to make profit with faucets is by making a faucet website Cheesy. Other than that, try doing any other types of things that you get paid for and exchange it for BTC.
Not only that way. If you have many active refferal faucet you can get earning without doing anything.

But it was the hardest thing to do. For now i think trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Will definitely be trying out faucets and signature campaigns in the future. Wish me luck guys Smiley

I don't advice you using faucets unless for fun, it's worthless and consuming very long periods of time and hard efforts for micro earnings. But you can build your account to join signature campaign, or using another account with high rank
Good luck anyway

Fauceting is useless if you have already another profit sources like signature campaigns and so on

But i think it's useful for starters with the bitcoin's world
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Good luck anyway
Activity: 400
Get a job and buy Bitcoins with it.  Join a signature campaign and earn some coins per week or month depending on it.  Do some faucets, despite what people might tell you, you can earn around a dollar per hour doing faucets(that isn't the greatest but its not hard to do)

I think op asking for how to earn a lot of free bitcoins. So your suggestion to buy bitcoin totally wrong.
Btw nothing free in this world there is an effort to get it.
So wake up and work hardly to get your coins no matter how. Writing article, be a publisher or sigspammer etc.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: