Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn Bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 12, 2014, 09:33:16 AM
why no one mentioned that you can buy it and earn from faucets?
Activity: 476
December 11, 2014, 11:29:40 PM
signature campaigns
Transaction, but not mining.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
December 11, 2014, 11:21:10 PM
Faucets
Signature Campaigns
Selling In game items and gaming accounts for Bitcoins.
I do forum and blog posts and buy Bitcoins with the cash I make there.
I do graphic design work for Bitcoins (logos, Photo editing, background removal)
I buy products from a Chinese distributor and I resell those products for Bitcoins ( In Asia )
Cloud Mining
Hardware Mining

I have listed my business in order from least amount of Bitcoins earned to the most earned daily. There are so many ways to earn bitcoins we just have to be creative. If you want to make Bitcoin a true business you need many different streams of income to make it work. You have to re-invest your earning for a while and expand into new ventures as often as possible. You also want at least one aspect where you are trading cash for bitcoins instead of always dumping them. When i started my merchant business I knew I would have to dump coins to make it work so i could repurchase the products I was selling so I found the forum and blog posting sites that pay in cash and I now use those to buy bitcoins, or sometimes I just use that income to buy the products instead of buying and selling bitcoins all the time. (think outside the box)
Activity: 252
December 11, 2014, 10:20:10 PM
faucets (+ ref)
signature campaigns
buying and selling altcoins

I win therewith + or - $ 40.00 monthly. Not much, but it's better than nothing
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
December 11, 2014, 10:11:24 PM
What work do you do to earn Bitcoins?  I know people buy and invest in Bitcoin.  Though, I haven't heard of many people earning them for work they do.

Find a product you can sell, or a service that you can provide, then market that to the community. Basically work for Bitcoin. That's the ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2014, 08:24:16 PM
Jobs4Bitcoin mentioned above is a great place, especially if you have any computer or coding skills. I have gotten a fe language translations jobs there as well.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 11, 2014, 08:23:47 PM
I'm not rich enough to buy BTC
I usually earn from signature campaign, gambling & giveaway

But, i will buy if I'm rich enough
Activity: 392
Merit: 268
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
December 11, 2014, 07:41:06 PM
I personally do Java development and 3d designs in Blender, both as somewhat of a learning opportunity for myself at the same time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 11, 2014, 07:09:15 PM
Affiliate programs is one way (check my sig). You could also mine bitcoins. Check the service forums for people that are requesting all kinds of services for bitcoin. You can also sell some of your stuff in your house.

Those are some quick ways

Can you suggest some affiliate programs that pay in Bitcoin?

Did you check my signature?

Also check out primedice. I'm sure there are others if you look in the services sub-section of the forums.

I looked at your signature.  I don't know how I would build up traffic for something like that.
Activity: 308
December 11, 2014, 07:07:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
December 11, 2014, 07:00:11 PM
Affiliate programs is one way (check my sig). You could also mine bitcoins. Check the service forums for people that are requesting all kinds of services for bitcoin. You can also sell some of your stuff in your house.

Did you check my signature?

Also check out primedice. I'm sure there are others if you look in the services sub-section of the forums.
December 11, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
December 11, 2014, 06:31:20 PM

December 11, 2014, 06:28:32 PM
What work do you do to earn Bitcoins?  I know people buy and invest in Bitcoin.  Though, I haven't heard of many people earning them for work they do.
Pages:
Jump to: