Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Earn Free Bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 41467 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 22, 2015, 10:32:23 AM
I earn Bitcoins through my signature campaign and some faucets which i use it regularly with some referrals and apart from that i use to do sports betting .
Earning from betting is usually quite unpredictable in my opinion
you have joined the signature campaign, but you still play the faucet, it's good because your faucet have a lot of referrals.
but if you are good in sports betting it is nice for make earning Smiley

Gambling and betting is bad way to earning bitcoin
better you invest at good place like hashnest
or invest at bitmixer
Activity: 770
November 22, 2015, 10:22:09 AM
I earn Bitcoins through my signature campaign and some faucets which i use it regularly with some referrals and apart from that i use to do sports betting .
you have joined the signature campaign, but you still play the faucet, it's good because your faucet have a lot of referrals.
Bet a lot for the sure winner against an underdog lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2015, 09:49:42 AM
November 22, 2015, 09:25:56 AM
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2015, 08:01:40 AM
i earn my bitcoins from the faucet list
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
November 21, 2015, 06:06:16 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
November 21, 2015, 08:38:46 AM
I want to get 0.1BTC to 1BTC or more in 1 week if that is possible without spending any money. Does anyone know like websites or activities that could get me that much bitcoins?

This is possible but I don't think you can earn this fast in the bitcoin space. Earn in another currency and trade for bitcoin. Day job, sales of products etc. 0.1 btc is only 32$ and it's possible to make 32$ in a week.

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
November 21, 2015, 08:03:52 AM
Sorry for this newbie question, Bitcoin Mixing is related to Bitcoin Investment? or semething else?

no it's in theory used for hiding your movements with bitcoin or other coins, it can be done in sinergy with other coins with website like this

https://xmr.to/

and if you want to invest at his service read this friend
https://bitmixer.io/invest.html

bitmixer open investment

but they are for whales, the minimum is 100 BTC, I don't think the common newbie has so many BTC to spare and invest in an anonymous site that may disappear one day
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
November 21, 2015, 01:38:34 AM
You earn by doing a service that is worth value to someone or some company. Like advertising.
There are plenty of sites that offer bitcoins for work that you do. If you have a skill such as programming or designing websites and logos, there is high demand for those skills.
You just have to search for those sites, they are around here. Just have to look.
Have a good one bud. Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
November 20, 2015, 07:58:17 PM
Sorry for this newbie question, Bitcoin Mixing is related to Bitcoin Investment? or semething else?

no it's in theory used for hiding your movements with bitcoin or other coins, it can be done in sinergy with other coins with website like this

and if you want to invest at his service read this friend
https://bitmixer.io/invest.html

bitmixer open investment
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 20, 2015, 07:51:18 PM
I earn it any way I can!!!  If you feel like giving some away, please do, Ill take it all!!!!  I mainly play with facuets and havnt found another way to make much.  I'm reading through here to find out more.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
et rich or die tryi
November 20, 2015, 05:00:14 PM
back when coinchat was a thing i used to use that but faucets are running dry now.
There are not any ways to make more than dust at this point.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 20, 2015, 01:54:00 PM
joining free promotion here and there is a good way in my opinion and faucets too.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 20, 2015, 10:55:41 AM

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
November 20, 2015, 08:46:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
November 19, 2015, 11:21:02 PM
Not from faucets from sure. Try promoting services, it works well!

I have to disagree with this.  I spend about 3 hours a day on faucets and earn about .1 BTC a week.  I have not broken the .1, but I have brought in about .097 average over the past few weeks.  It is very intense, but it can be done with dedication.

Only 3 hours a day on faucets?? Can you show some proofs about this? Even a good faucet rotator I doubt will gave you a hard time to get that 10 million satoshis a week by only claiming on faucets. Even with dedication and proper meditation it is really insane lol.

I would like to see some proof can you show BTC address with this profit?  .1 almost a week for 21ish hours a week is pretty unheard of for just using faucets.   Normally it's much much smaller.

I would need to see proof to believe even close to .1
Activity: 588
November 19, 2015, 11:18:56 PM
I am a game player.  I like playing some of the BTC games where you earn free BTC but at the same time you can invest in some of them.  Be careful though, for some of them are scams.  I play some faucets and I also participate in signature campaigns.  I do stay away from fast money investments.  Not worth risking loosing even more BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 19, 2015, 10:45:56 PM
Not from faucets from sure. Try promoting services, it works well!

I have to disagree with this.  I spend about 3 hours a day on faucets and earn about .1 BTC a week.  I have not broken the .1, but I have brought in about .097 average over the past few weeks.  It is very intense, but it can be done with dedication.

Only 3 hours a day on faucets?? Can you show some proofs about this? Even a good faucet rotator I doubt will gave you a hard time to get that 10 million satoshis a week by only claiming on faucets. Even with dedication and proper meditation it is really insane lol.
legendary
Activity: 1456
November 19, 2015, 10:21:05 PM
The goal of .1 is possible for I do about that every week and do not spend more than about 30 hours on the computer to do that, but earning 1 BTC per week would be hard.  There are a lot of faucets and you can sign up with a campaign, but it would be very hard, in my opinion to earn 1 BTC per week.  Unless you are offering a service others want, I do not see a way to earn 1 BTC a week.  Anyone agree?
agree with you
my earning at weekly only 0.035 (if i can max post) maybe 3-4hours perday
1btc/week look imposible
but if you have big capital (100-200btc) you can try trading and you can earning 1-2/week Roll Eyes

If you are investing with 100-200 BTC your talking about a pretty good amount of capital right there.   Your earnings or losses could be much higher the the 1-2 BTC.  At 100 that is just 2 percent... and most move a decent amount depending on what coin you invest.

I would be hesitant to invest that amount in trading as I think a lot of coins are pump and dump.  But yes you might get lucky with good one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
November 19, 2015, 09:56:57 PM
The goal of .1 is possible for I do about that every week and do not spend more than about 30 hours on the computer to do that, but earning 1 BTC per week would be hard.  There are a lot of faucets and you can sign up with a campaign, but it would be very hard, in my opinion to earn 1 BTC per week.  Unless you are offering a service others want, I do not see a way to earn 1 BTC a week.  Anyone agree?
agree with you
my earning at weekly only 0.035 (if i can max post) maybe 3-4hours perday
1btc/week look imposible
but if you have big capital (100-200btc) you can try trading and you can earning 1-2/week Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: