Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Earn Free Bitcoins? - page 7. (Read 41467 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2015, 09:30:09 AM
I want to get 0.1BTC to 1BTC or more in 1 week if that is possible without spending any money. Does anyone know like websites or activities that could get me that much bitcoins?

There's no shortcuts with money. If there is, then everyone would do it, and it will be as hard as mining bitcoin. So no, theres no way, unless youd like to scam someone.

You can earn 0.1 Bitcoin weekly from signature campaign but remember your rank must be a senior member, or you can sell your skill on service section, like graphic designs or software engineer
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
October 10, 2015, 08:03:08 PM
I want to get 0.1BTC to 1BTC or more in 1 week if that is possible without spending any money. Does anyone know like websites or activities that could get me that much bitcoins?

There's no shortcuts with money. If there is, then everyone would do it, and it will be as hard as mining bitcoin. So no, theres no way, unless youd like to scam someone.
legendary
Activity: 1456
October 10, 2015, 05:08:00 PM
Mining BURST is one method.

You only need HDD to mine BURST, no expensive ASIC is needed. Then turn back your profits into Bitcoin = profit!  Smiley
No. There is still another way than mining. Like trying faucet or signature campaign here.

Beside that, i think it's still not profitable mining with HDD. I would rather choose to store my file on HDD rather than use it for mining.

I did some calculators and BURST seemed very low it was a matter of dollars for like 2T a month.   Unless my the calculators are off it is not very profitable.   

Please share some ROI math or even profit math on how HD mining with burst is profitable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thank you for your time.
October 10, 2015, 04:33:32 PM
I use purse.io, which isn't exactly free, but oh well.

I do know however, how a bunch of people on this forum get a ton of mBTC just for being active and looking for certain threads and following rules!
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 10, 2015, 12:44:07 PM
I am using faucets which give like nothing and also starting to put some time here on this forum too. I'm still new to BTC though. earned 1-3 dollars on last 3 days through faucets. it's nothing. Applied in sig scheme too.
you can try captcha data entry on services section for another extra income and facebook posting heres the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1169310
you may also try giveaways  from games and rounds just click the jump to here in the below right..
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 10, 2015, 08:48:58 AM
I am using faucets which give like nothing and also starting to put some time here on this forum too. I'm still new to BTC though. earned 1-3 dollars on last 3 days through faucets. it's nothing. Applied in sig scheme too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 08, 2015, 05:11:47 AM
I have been doing some faucet work to get my first few satoshis. Not yet leveled up Tongue enough to use a signature campaign. Faucets is a lot of work, but good for a start.

try cointoast.com

Why not to try GPT site, you can earn $1-2 in bitcoin just filled out the surveys and doing small task like watching video and its fun,but it depend on which country you live, so far usa, uk and canada have a lot of task,survey and video its more fun than faucet
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 08, 2015, 05:08:26 AM
I earn free bitcoins from faucets and gambling Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 12
October 08, 2015, 05:00:35 AM
I have been doing some faucet work to get my first few satoshis. Not yet leveled up Tongue enough to use a signature campaign. Faucets is a lot of work, but good for a start.

try cointoast.com
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
October 08, 2015, 04:54:22 AM
I earn most of my BTC from my bitcoin faucet rotator... Sure, it's only enough to over domain name + hosting ($USD$1.50 to $2 a day), but am glad to see users are getting some good use out of it. If I got enough users using it, it would make a good deal more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 08, 2015, 04:49:32 AM
I make free bitcoins from freebitco.in and some faucetbox faucets. Faucetbox has change the faucet industry revolutionary.

I have a lot of referrals on freebitco.in some of them has stoped typing but the others keep typing to get their free bitcoin, i have to say gratefull for them because every monday i always get payment from freebitco.in and its totally passive income,big thanks to my referral hold on maybe you're one of them Wink
Activity: 7
October 08, 2015, 04:44:41 AM
I make free bitcoins from freebitco.in and some faucetbox faucets. Faucetbox has change the faucet industry revolutionary.
Activity: 36
October 06, 2015, 11:41:23 PM
The one and the only things that i know to earn bitcoin was only from faucet until 2-3 months ago, but after i joint this forum i know more source to earn btc like signature campaign, free giveaway, service, etc..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 06, 2015, 09:20:46 PM
I always earn free bitcoin from hunting Bitcoin giveaway in Bitcointalk forum and also information from facebook grup Smiley
yes i also do the same thing as you, I think pretty much free bitcoin in this forum. yes if you are smart enough looking like a giveaway on twitter and reddit there are also quite a lot
Activity: 42
October 06, 2015, 01:44:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 926
Zoltan - PD Moderator
October 06, 2015, 06:32:22 AM

It depends how much freetime you have. If you can find a dice site or some faucet where you can get like 10k satoshi per 3-5 minutes then you can make 0.015 btc per days with 6-10 hours of playing. But that is too much effort and not worth it. If it would be easy to earn btc, everyone would be rich Smiley
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
October 06, 2015, 06:03:47 AM

Its obvious where I earn my bitcoins without spending some money (just my time and a little bit of effort). I earn with campaigning bitmxer.io signature. Sometimes I do play faucets in my spare time

I'm still making my free bitcoins from faucets unlike you, in full time. I see many people uses signature campaign as a main stream of making bitcoin and faucets only in spare time. I guess that's the right way of making bitcoin in the current trend.
legendary
Activity: 1073
October 06, 2015, 03:41:46 AM

Its obvious where I earn my bitcoins without spending some money (just my time and a little bit of effort). I earn with campaigning bitmxer.io signature. Sometimes I do play faucets in my spare time
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
October 05, 2015, 07:01:11 AM
I always earn free bitcoin from hunting Bitcoin giveaway in Bitcointalk forum and also information from facebook grup Smiley
Activity: 938
October 05, 2015, 06:47:36 AM
Mining BURST is one method.

You only need HDD to mine BURST, no expensive ASIC is needed. Then turn back your profits into Bitcoin = profit!  Smiley
No. There is still another way than mining. Like trying faucet or signature campaign here.

Beside that, i think it's still not profitable mining with HDD. I would rather choose to store my file on HDD rather than use it for mining.
Pages:
Jump to: